KamikazeLyricist, Und3rw0rld, Drips1, & PastOne - "The Cypher Pt 2" - Drop Links

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Und3rw0rlD, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

thanx yo I'll get youre link now ........
    test
  2. ssssslawk

ssssslawk A wah di bloodclat dis

cool beat - first guy has nice flow, good emotion, content is not good but whatever, thats purely an opinion thing.. every basic aspect is at least good here

2nd guy, cool flow, again, good emotion, i dont know if i like the was he pronounces words lol he's not bad though, he has his own unique style which is nice, i wish the content on here was more relevant

3rd guy - prob the best flow on here, good voice for this kind of track, not as good emotion but he came nice on this one. again, content issue..

4th - flow is weird in spots,emotion is ok, the production is clean

the whole thing is clean, you all came nice, my favorite verse was probably the third one.. good work fellas, i wish there was a hook
    test
  3. Raw_Blow

Raw_Blow Addiction in the Flesh

hmmm

k, beat kicks in, shit sounds pretty good, like it's gon' be on a southern tip, that scratching's nice, first cat comes in, sounds real nice, quality's tight as fuck, lots of energy, flow's on point like crazy, he rides the beat with lots of confidence, lyrical content's vicious, matches the beat fa sho, ends a bit abruptly though, only complaint, lol, second cat comes in, doin' the due props, quality's nice too, flow's coo as fuck, sounds vicious on it mang, lyrical content's slick, kinda like the first cat, presense is definitely their as well as delivery and emotion, like that shredded, embedded rhyme scheme, done well, overall tight verse, third cat, comes in with some crazy ghostly effect, his volume seems a bit lower then the rest, flow's nice, doin' a bit of a 50 Cent type thing on the voice tones, presense and delivery nicely done, emotion's tight too, fourth cat, comes in very low, can barely hear him on the intro, alright, verse is a bit more proper, voice sounds rugged, flow's slick when it changes up fast like that, different still, delivery and emotion done good, lyrical content's obviously matching the rest, presense is their as well as emotion and delivery, solid verse, overall this is a very good tune, good for the underground scene due to the no hook thing, keep it up though y'all, One

rtf, at least one of y'all, lol

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=979621

:~!
    test
  4. prophicey

prophicey New Member

I Dig This , The Funny Thing Is I Did A Collab Thats Basiclly The Same As This Same Type Of Collab Same Everything Keep Doin Ya Thing
    test
  5. KamikazeLyricist

thanx for the feed we'll get all linx
    test
  6. KamikazeLyricist

upped drop feed and linx
    test
  7. past one

past one New Member

wrrd good looks for all the feed upping this
    test
  8. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

1st cat is sickkkkkkkkkkkkk. Kami is NASTY these days. No complaints at all. 2nd cat comes on a similar flow but different with the style. Voice is dope. Quality is sicknesssss. Lyrics are dope as shit. Liking the scheme. Real solid shit so far. aiight, the sample before the 3rd verse is dope. Drips is killin it too. Dope flow and delivery. Quality is a TAD hollow to me, but it can be overlooked. Voice is sick. last bars were nasty. iight, PastOne about to come in. I love the samples before each verse. Kids killing it too. Damn, dude smashed the double time flow. so sick. hahaha you got some dope friends kami

word up

-spooner
    test
  9. SALVDOR

SALVDOR Delyreeuz Owns Me

ight its playin..beat sounds like it could be interestin.. waitin for it to drop

verse kat - charisma/mic presence is good... i like kats who put lil emphasis on just the fact of givin personality... scheme is solid..flow is pretty good... overall...digginit.. someparts could be better.. but thats for anyone good shit

2nd kat - i've heard this accent wit so many..but cna't point it out.. but im diggin the flow... clarity on some words when bars end & begin could be cleared up..but diggin the delivery .. some parts are iffy bu toverall thats a good point..... solid verse

3rd kat - quality bad... its panned to the right side only... need to turn vocalz into mono.. then back to stereo to fix that... flow is ehhh on some parts ain't feelin it... scheme is pretty simple.. quality is very bad tho.. can't believe some katz would let this roll through... to a finish product..... overall weaker of the verses so far

4th kat - verse started off pretty good... ight i like when u flippin syllables more.. but u gotta make sure u have clarity.. i couldn't make out all words clearly.. i mean i do this.. so i could.. but it lost 'sound quality'.. if i wuzn't someone who actually does this and could actually pick it up naturally..... but overall decentverse.. nothin stood out

keep doin ya'lls thing... pretty good drop with flaws here and there

return loveif u get a min..

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=979512
    test
  10. KamikazeLyricist

thanx spoon I appreciate the feed get at me Pz

-Kamikaze Lyricist ð
    test
  11. KamikazeLyricist

word Poetic Cesar ill get youre link thanx for the feed and I had no clue Drips1 verse was panned ............
    test
  12. KamikazeLyricist

uppin ..........................
    test
  13. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

thanks for droppin' a look homie...

Don't like the beat...lol... First rapper is straight, second dude sounds good too, his flow is good too, the DJ who mixed it was a lil' off though...hmmm.... I couldn't hear the third dude AT ALL... Fourth guy was ok...

straight track though folks...
    test
  14. KamikazeLyricist

tru thanx man and aDJ didnt do that I did lol so Im still kinda learnin but we appreciate the feedback .............

-Kamikaze Lyricist ð
    test
  15. killa_bone

killa_bone New Member

get back at me mother fuckers!
    test
  16. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

(listening)......

i like the aggression....flows good...the only advise i can give the first dude is concentrate less on syllabe consistancy and more on content...otherwise dope....u sound good as a group...i'm so sick of lame hooks so the snippets are good between the verses...

nice shit....

peep mines a couple posts down...
    test
  17. killa_bone

killa_bone New Member

I'm sooooooooooooooooooo sorry you have left feedback on one of my tracks already, my mistake, was looking at the wrong thread, d'oh!

but if you would like to leave crit on this one that would be magnificent:

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=979092
    test
  18. Und3rw0rlD

Und3rw0rlD two blunts and a mic

thanks for the feed, upped...
    test
  19. KamikazeLyricist

lol @ Illbone gettin gangsta wit it
    test
  20. KamikazeLyricist