KamikazeLyricist, Und3rw0rld, Drips1, & PastOne - "The Cypher Pt 2" - Drop Links

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Und3rw0rlD, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Und3rw0rlD

Und3rw0rlD two blunts and a mic

test
  2. killa_bone

killa_bone New Member

Beats pretty nasty..

1st verse pretty good, 2nd verse pretty much the same... like the little bits inbetween the verses, blow his shirt away like that line.... you dont want another round yeah.. 3rd verse good shit...ok 4th verse...like the switch to a faster flow in bits there, all verses were decent hard to say who ripped it more, pretty much all on the same level.

Nice tight track lads.

Here's mine: http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=979094

Cheers.
    test
  3. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

test
  4. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

listening

the beat is fiyah its some real gangsta shit...

1st - haha i liked the way that shit started..caught my attention from the jump..i like this dude..he got a lot of personality in his verse..the bomb shit was cool..im feeling this

2nd- got more of a emcee feel on his verse..flow and delivery was good..lyrics was a killing it..real gangsta with his shit.

3rd haha at vertabrae line..u got that swagger on this track..u riding the beat a lil better then the other 2..you got a different voice 2..i like this

4th-volume is a lil lower on his verse..but i like the fast rapping in the middle parts that added another dimension to his verse...flow was ok..delivery was really good

all in all a solid verse..real diverse i likes that

9/10

return the love
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=979345
    test
  5. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

beat is cool.

first cat reminds me of royce da 59... and i remember tellin u this before. dont blatantly copy, borrow and revolutionize.. thats the key to formin ya own style - verse still cool

second dude -

flow is on point, lyrics are straight.. it really didn't catch me but the flow is straight

third cat.

flow sounds like the second dude.. but his emotion seperates him from the last dude. lyrics are cool

overall - its a pretty straight tracks, you all still need polishing though.

7/10

keep elevatin

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=979616
    peep and hoffa.
    test
  6. KamikazeLyricist

royce 5'9 on this ? weird I couldnt see that at all and i never attempted to sound like him so its whatevas thanx for the feed we'll get all the links

-Kamikaze Lyricist ð
    test
  7. Mepsyiah

Mepsyiah Prophecy

im feeling this beat ...its not...

first--im feeling this shit...the delivery is nice as hell, im feeling this.... the lyrics are nice for the gangsta type feel i get it from....the rhyme scheme is nice....everything bout this verse is nice as hell....nice drop...

second--this voice is decent....im feeling the delivery its nice too....the lyrics are there...still that gangsta type feel but its nice...the rhyme scheme is decent im feeling this verse..

third--im feeling this delivery too...the lyrics are pretty nice....rhyme scheme is there...

fourth--this is nice.....im feeling the voice and delivery....nice lyrics...this is a nice drop in general...

you all killed this track....nice drop....

rtf on I Never Listened------Prophecy
    test
  8. past one

past one New Member

good looks
    test
  9. Great Trojan

Great Trojan *More Heart than Rome*

multi's were hott on first verse..........dont agree wit that gun talk, but as far as writing this was cool........flow was cool, emotion was on point.

that pause between verses was weird.

2nd verse........

multi's were fire as well....take yer necklace line was plaaaaaaaaayyed.

you guys can rhyme but ya gotta get off that wanna be gangster bullshit. you aint takin nobody's necklace and never pulled no trigger.

like i say

"everyone says they're shootin people, but the bodies aint addin up" - - quote me.
    test
  10. Und3rw0rlD

yes because dzks really crawled thru the intestants of a cyborg bionic machine... or ate his way out of a pile of babys upon birth... and big L really killed four people for 2 million n cash and a couple of kilos... maybe you didnt get the memo but music is "Entertainment"

upped....
    test
  11. past one

past one New Member

upingggggggg
    test
  12. Und3rw0rlD

just hit all links... upped...
    test
  13. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Ive studied royce, yes studied him. I know the trademark royce/eminem flows they they use.. and I heard em in ya track.

Just my opinion tho.
    test
  14. KamikazeLyricist

you said you heard Royce now you say Em weird
    test
  15. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

1st dude-speakin clearly...delivery is good..flow is ight ..lyrics was ight...nuffin that really had me in aww...but u was good...no flaws really
    2nd dude-this dudes basicly the same as the first....comin the same except his voice is deeper
    3rd dude-i like this dude,delivery is good..and his voice is a good listen...comin a lil diff then the dudes before him which is good..lyrics was nice too..a few hot lines
    4th dude- flow is hot..lol...coming wit it...sum hot lines in there

overall this was good...it woulda been better if the lil clip of them spitten sumthin was fitting better...it was a good idea but sounded out of place....overall this was giood tho...`1

return the feed here.... http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=979823
    test
  16. KamikazeLyricist

thanx for the feedback
    test
  17. past one

past one New Member

upinggggggggggggggg
    test
  18. Und3rw0rlD

thanks for the feed fuckers...
    test
  19. KamikazeLyricist

lol...............................ð
    test
  20. Vise

Vise Ya Tu Sabes

1st guy was spittin.... angry ass style, hahaha. i like it though. nice flow and what not.

2nd kid came in and kept the pace goin with a nice flow and delivery.

3rd person wtf...i oouldn't even make this guy out....wow, that was strange.....

4th emcee came in with a double time flow.....nice shit and what not. i fuckz with his verse.

aside from the third verse, which i could not even make out, i woulda liked to have heard a real chorus on this....otehr than that, this shit was pretty solid.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=13524269#post13524269

^return that, ~1~
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.