Kamikaze Lyricist Vs DZK Final Battle

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by KamikazeLyricist, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

test
  2. |Kronik|

|Kronik| New Member

you're a suicidal rapper. nice job.
    test
  3. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

honestly homie - I think you're better than this - you act as though you are indifferent to this whole 'DZK beef' yet you keep it goin on and on - you got skills you dont NEED to diss this dude - I know how this looks to most people here - it looks like you just dissin DZK because if DZK is somehow involved with the music, you're gonna get a bunch of extra plays - same result cats have when they collab with him - shitloads of plays.

The point is, you got skills man, doin shit like this makes you look pathetic, not dope - leave DZ alone - he's in his own world doin his own thing, the fact that he ignores this shit just makes you look worse.

Get back to makin hot songs - forget about DZ, you don't need to involve him to get plays man - do it on the strength of YOUR name, not HIS.

stay up homie, don't take it as hate - it's not.
    test
  4. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

I feel you imma jus hopefully see him in the GRB and end all the bullshit that way and fuck plays this is about respect But neways thats it Pz
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.