Kamikaze Lyricist Vs DZK Final Battle

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by KamikazeLyricist, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Marxist-

-Marxist- wtf r u thinking

Beats Hott... Gud Choice. Production Like Erbody Sayin Waz V. Nice.
    Elements Wer Pretty Much On Point, Flow, Delivery, Emotion etc.
    My Only Beef Iz Alota The Lines Wer Textbook Homie, I Mean U Aimed A Couple Personals. But A Bunch Of Ya Lines Wer Jus Generalising. No Hate Dats Jus My View On It, Ain't Nuttin' Dat Made Me Wanna Peep It Again Ta Hear Suttin Hard! Straight Diss Tho, I'll Stay Tuned Ta The Outcome. KDU, Ez.
    test
  2. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

I did do it quickly jus had alotta punches for em
    test
  3. KamikazeLyricist

test
  4. exothermic

exothermic Well-Known Member

listening.... first beat.... flow was on point rhyme scheme coulda been alil more complex its cool, delivery cool... lyrics iight nuthing special nuthing was really hitting

2nd beat... flow n delivery same jus alil more aggressive.... lyrics yellow belly like the simpsons ehh iight... iono this is iight..... its prolly better than dz's tho cuz i hate his battle shit
    test
  5. KamikazeLyricist

test
  6. Xert

Xert New Member

your right on the racist shit but everyone knows he's joking, as for you...I just dont like your voice...delivery flow and what not is cool but its not polished enough
    test
  7. KamikazeLyricist

uppin ..... and fuck a dzk
    test
  8. KamikazeLyricist

uppin ..................
    test
  9. M-Dot

M-Dot New Member

Its not a bad diss track but nothing really special i guess .. I could give a fuck if this DZK charecter gets rich or dies tryin and im not real sure why the big dick riding contest with this guy let him do him quit hatin and dick ridin...
    test
  10. KamikazeLyricist

bitch I know you aint sayin I ride his dick faggot !!!!!!!
    test
  11. DavenportRepper

DavenportRepper New Member

test
  12. Referenz

Referenz CEO-Drastik Measurez Ink

wow u need to re evaluate your thought process u dick cock cunt pussy haha ur an idiot wasting your time battling on the net
    test
  13. KamikazeLyricist

you need to get off my nuts you stay in this thread so worried about what moves I make do you son get the fuck off my nutz !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  14. KamikazeLyricist

uppin .................
    test
  15. Unexpected

Unexpected New Member

Childish post right there....... the battling over the internet thing is cool if you trying to up your skills or do it for fun and what not... but I really need to know what is your beef with this guy... you act like you have some kind of history with this guy and that your just trying to get some NET credit cause DZK seems to be a big NET superstar or someshit with the 15 and 16 years on here.. I dunno do what yall do just dont seem the point you say you got this big beef but im not buyin it what he do IM you and say something that pissed you off .... lol
    test
  16. KamikazeLyricist

test
  17. Kaligraphy

Kaligraphy P.O.W.

test
  18. Unexpected

Unexpected New Member

Such hostility lol .... DZK seems not to even give a fuck about you or your track so whats the point.... I got to know... and i can see you take this forum shit real serious just noticed every one on here who said somethin about they didnt like it you did something to drop thier reputation LMFAO ...Kids what will we do with them
    test
  19. KamikazeLyricist

hahaha you mad I de- repped you and basically Fuck you and Fuck DZK stay outta my thread homo let it go its not youre battle so let em speak for himself use youre own penis get off his
    test
  20. |Kronik|

|Kronik| New Member

i liked everything. except the name, cuz technically its not a battle. ur just dissing him. and i dont like the quality. or the beat. or the lyrics, or ur voice, or ur choice of homo (u shoulda came at him with the pedofile voice), or the mic u were using, or where u recorded it, or ur name, or ur mysapce. but i liked everything else. except for the song.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.