Kamikaze Lyricist & Siege - Code Of The Streets **Drop them linx

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by KamikazeLyricist, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

test
  2. KamikazeLyricist

test
  3. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

this is pretty hot, I'm diggin the beat - flows soundin nice and clean - topic aint somethin i really rock too much - just not me - but if you doin you - its all gravy train usa - production sounds clean - yeah - this is a good solid drop - def likin your songs better than your straight up disses or battles

keep it slap kami
    test
  4. Andrew Demeyez

Andrew Demeyez Weed Smoker

Dope- flow sounds xactly like royce 5'9" though... rhyme scheme is good- but again sounds EXACTLY like royce, even the kinda punchlines he uses. Beat is fuckin ILL- scratches is tight- sounds like some shit u made in fruity loops though but there aint nothin wrong wit that playa cuz its tight so i ive u props for that. This shit is overall ill as hell- listen to the new Royce Nickel Nine Mixtape though- your flow n delivery are soooo similar for atleast 10 or them 17 or so tracks. Good shit though I liked it alot~

return the favor:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1021142
    test
  5. KamikazeLyricist

thanx yo , and lol its funny when i speed it up they compare me to Em ,
    when i slow it down its Royce , but thanx for the feed
    test
  6. KamikazeLyricist

uppin ..........
    test
  7. KamikazeLyricist

test
  8. Blues

Blues New Member

this was coo....a few things keep it from being a true banger tho..

1.) both emcees dont sound believable.....they kinda sound like frat boys with a streethop fetish but they dont sound genuine at all to me...when Big and Royce did thier beef tracks both sounded sinister..both sounded believable....when I listen to you 2?...nope..i dont get that feeling at all...yall sound 'cute' or sumn...

2.) Lyrically, this had a few decent punches but wasnt really nothing special...you guys didnt really tear into this track like you couldve,i thought....dude's last 2 couplets were corny

Beat was decent ..mixing was decent ...i agree with dude above tho..1st cat's flow was extremely Royce'ish...Royce is dope..but i dont wanna Royce-impersonations...i wanna hear YOU. My advice is stop listenin to dude for awhile and take time to re-construct your own style.....stay up...

peep when you can..
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1018534

peace
    Blues
    test
  9. Tha Artful Scrybe

Tha Artful Scrybe Active Member

returnin the feed...

ha, on the side of ya ride, go to sleep...like the hook...not my ususal content, but i fox wit it...flow's sick on this...lyrics are gravy...again, content's not my thing, but you do it well...keep droppin, i'll keep checkin...

MooN
    test
  10. NINELEVEN

NINELEVEN LOS ANGELES

Damn its a shame that, for some reason kids on this site are too scared to say shit,,,, thats a Gd up track,,,,I dont see why not,,,,
    Usually I dont like too much low pitch shit,,,,but yeahhh,,,, you mixed it nice,,,,,and that low pitch background effect you can barely hear was hooked up cool too. Gangster....check my new shit,,,,,,

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1022007
    test
  11. MCSpyDee

MCSpyDee New Member

whack as fuc k
    test
  12. KamikazeLyricist

get off my dick Spydee quit followin me around in my threads
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.