Kamikaze Lyricist - No Escapin ***Drop me them linx

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by KamikazeLyricist, Jul 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

thanx cuz , ill get at yours too , Yo imma get at you this week about Biz

Pz
    test
  2. GFunk

GFunk New Member

ay this is g-funks homie...that track "no escapin" was a fucking RIP-OFF of em's "my 1st single" on encore...thats fucking ridiculous.....how in the FUCK can u totally rip a whole song off such a famous rapper and post it on a fucking forum...and no-one notice it?...

dawg im a big fan of em but i wolud NEVER EVER bite SHIT off NOBODY....it takes away the whole creative element of the shit...fuck the rhymes u even copied the flow???????/....that shit was WHACK man.....

i have no fucking tolerance whatsoever for biters...even the whackest original rhyme is better than the dopest copied rhyme.......come up with your own shit man.....its just fucking gay to plagarise shit ESPECIALLY in hip hop....dawg your fucking credibility gets shot to hell when u do shit like that....originality is like the number one element of hip hop man....how in the fuck u gonna call yourself an emcee man?.....shit im pissed just listening to that shit...

AND the fact that ppl of the HIP HOP community either didnt notice that shit or tolerated it....
    test
  3. KamikazeLyricist

I cant even begin to say how hilarious this idiots response truly is
    test
  4. GFunk

GFunk New Member

yeah i know u cant cuz u havent found a fucking excuse to bite
    test
  5. KamikazeLyricist

o no good one, no see I figured NET arguin is fuckin pointless so stay outta my thread cupcakes ,
    and i jotted a free verse I could give a fuck what youre opinion is , this shit was written and laid on wax in an hour .
    test
  6. GFunk

GFunk New Member

a free verse?//hahahahahhahaha...man your embarrassing yourself......who the fuck u tryna convince?......yeah i know arguing wit ur faggot ass is pointless...thats why i wasnt even tryna do that....my objective was to expose your phony ass to the world....
    test
  7. KamikazeLyricist

to the world hahahahha on rapmusic.com , thats a ood one , what are you like 13

and yea a free verse idiot , half the emcees here drop those , its where you put the pen to the paper and jus let it keep goin , and if you look alotta people say theirs an influence thats as far as it goes , if you look at the song youre sayin i bit , I go faster and only really have the same flow pattern on a couple lines , so get off my nuts let it go ,
    and stay outta this thread ...out
    test
  8. KamikazeLyricist

test
  9. KamikazeLyricist

test
  10. KamikazeLyricist

so you have multiple personalities I see
    test
  11. Jae Stoopz

Jae Stoopz New Member

beats nice

voice is straight, flow is nice, delivery is straight, lyrics is hott, feelin the fast shit a lil,

kinda short but nice beats fire
    test
  12. KamikazeLyricist

good look Stoopz
    test
  13. Halo-Gram V2.1

Halo-Gram V2.1 Bates Beats

test
  14. KamikazeLyricist

good looks yo Imma peep youre beats after work
    test
  15. In-Vek

In-Vek New Member

returning the favor....

always disliked this instrumental....

multies are really nice as well as the flow...u do make the instrumental sound a bit better as much as i dislike it...delivery is nice....nothing bad i can really say about this track except for the instrumental...i just dont like it....

nothin id be downloading...probably just due to beat....but other than that it was some dope shit...props...keep dropping...
    test
  16. KamikazeLyricist

test
  17. pressence

pressence Active Member

always loved this beat. flows real nice. nice multis. lyrics are coo. overall this shit is nice nice twisting words
    test
  18. KamikazeLyricist

good look pressence
    test
  19. MC_Holocaust

MC_Holocaust New Member

ayo this was sick you got a jedi mind tricks beat which is cool cuz there like my favorite rap
    click ,an on a lyrical level you do have a eminem flow mad advance but deviate a bit an try to throw a twist your own style overall mad props you definatly got skill if you could emulate styles like that
    test
  20. Shane Davis™

Shane Davis™ New Member

Aight...word,i love this beat

First thing,flow was dope,influenced by my first single it sounds like,im really feelin it,wtf your breath control is amazing lmao wow,delivery was nice felt it,quite laid back,lyrics were koo,felt this,your qualitys dope,presence is nice,seem real confident and relaxed on the beat...i liked the second verse better.Good shit

RTF Please- http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=13925453#post13925453
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.