K.R.O.W.N. Negrowth feedback

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by KROWNdlx, Sep 23, 2013.

1. KROWNdlx

KROWNdlx New Member

Check out this track I did! I know the recording quality my not be the best, but I'm not concerned about that as of right now. I just want to be evaluated lyrically, vocally, and flow wise. Tell me what you think!

test
  2. ctkoth

ctkoth New Member

The beginning was perfect! however y time III began to lose your flow/deliver at the Washington Carver part take out some sllyables and you'll be great to go!

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk 4
    test
  3. ctkoth

ctkoth New Member

Sorry my keyboard sucks I meant to say "you began to lose your flow at the George Washington Carver part"

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk 4
    test
  4. the omega man

the omega man so, it goes

Lyrics are ill....delivery is a bit soft but flow is on point

The quality is low, need better recording quality...haters will cut it off right away if your quality isnt on point and they wont give your skill as emcee a chance... this is my shit though...your voice reminds me of Cormega

Overall I'm a real hiphop head so I'm really feeling this shit, my only qualm is that you need better quality

return the love http://rapmusic.com/threads/best-video-ive-made-leo-melly-hollow.1361492/
    test
  5. KROWNdlx

KROWNdlx New Member

Appreciate the feedback!
    test