[*K.O.T.D*] - [WORLD DOMINATION] - Loe Pesci vs Real Deal

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Ryan KOTD, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bishop Brigante

Bishop Brigante Member

Yikes! it was my bad for picking a homie who knew nothing about the rap battle structure. also being that I had never heard of a 2 on 2 before i got to the event. but we don't care. we had fun that stupid day.
    test
  2. Bishop Brigante

Bishop Brigante Member

nah! I'm not biased at all even for my best friends.
    test
  3. Ethernet

Ethernet G.O.A.T.

Ayo Bishop that joint u did with Probz is pretty amazing.. Big ups my nucca.
    test
  4. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

so basically it was an inside choke and we should see this trend set in next major event
    test
  5. EIGHTYROCK

EIGHTYROCK only respect real rap.

true. what i meant was, if Mobb Deep is doing a show in your city. there will be 1000 more ppl there, that love hiphop but dont know about kotd. there is an entire demographic that hates battle rap but love the music. Getting respect in that circle is just as important and even so, more relevant.
    YOur a good dude, stay up
    test
  6. drewthetruth

avo's agression = turn on
    test
  7. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

i wish they would of left bishops yelling in the video. i thought bishop was going to snap at the event. he kept yelling at loe to "do something/say something", and it looked like he was pissed as fuck the whole 6 minutes waiting
    test
  8. MyBallsYourChin

MyBallsYourChin Active Member

Eh, another disappointing battle from WD.
    test
  9. BNDR...

BNDR... benzel washington.

easy there, player. but yeah, not trying to take away from real deals performance. he got crazy with it. his first 2 rounds might have been the best after pat stay at the event. even his 3rd was on point. shitty hes getting overshadowed by the choke.

loes did have 3 solid rounds though once he got them out.
    please refrain from using emoticons when addressing me in the future.
    test
  10. MyBallsYourChin

MyBallsYourChin Active Member

Loe got beat pretty convincingly...
    :clapping::funny::wtf::clapping:
    test
  11. drewthetruth

tell us what the arm scratching signal meant at 11:10
    test
  12. billw84

billw84 throwin' it down

bender's arm was itchy yo

[​IMG]
    test
  13. teacozy

teacozy New Member

test
  14. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

i consider real deal to be the best in the world rite now.... cant wait to see the rest of the saurus battle

i like how real deal spit freestyle in the third just because loe forget his third verse
    test
  15. Bishop Brigante

Bishop Brigante Member

I was tight cause I know Loe is nice and wanted him to just say "YO!" and I know it woulda came back. His method of remembering his shit was KILLING me. I was basically telling him to "Just say anything" lol

here's a side bar.. A lot of people keep making references to me looking like I wanting to scrap or I'm always mad.. lol That's just my face y'all. I have that Ice Cube syndrome where I always look like I'm cheesed when I'm not.
    test
  16. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

i thought it was funny that loe just expected everyone to sit around and wait while he searched his brain for the words to his verse... would anybody else get that treatment? im pretty sure if anyone else did that they would get about 30 seconds then they would be forced to freestyle or they would start the clock on em... loe is a dope battler... dude can write but he thinks wayyyy to highly of himself... hes one of the best in canada without a doubt but id find it hard to fit him into a top 20 in america... and to spit a round complaining about the kotd crowds wich have been called the best crowd anywhere to battle by alot of high calibur battlers is rediculous and childish... and to think ur bigger then the company that got u your start is also rediculous... there would be no loe pesci if there wasnt a kotd... atleast not on a global scale... u opened up for krs one so ur bigger then kotd.. get the fuck out of here with that
    test
  17. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

hahahahaha! I like this guy already
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. SMEEGLE

SMEEGLE Active Member

Brigante's got that I just lost 5 G's in roulette look, or I just won 10 G's in blackjack drunken, shiteating grin
    test
  19. Drones

Drones Active Member

RD's kinda bland to me now. I know he did amazing and all, it's just that style. There's a certain blueprint that so many people follow, and even though he's probably the best at that particular thing it's just not that entertaining to me anymore. I found RD and D-Lor's WD battles to be pretty much equally entertaining.
    test
  20. SMEEGLE

SMEEGLE Active Member

Hey BNDR, would u ever be down for gettin smoked a blunt by a fan? seein as how we both live in Ots lol :D

U wouldn't be disappointed in quality either I can get the nicest, fruttiest buds from here to Manotick
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.