[*K.O.T.D.*] - [WORLD DOMINATION 2] - PORICH vs OSHEA

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Sep 12, 2011.

?

Do you agree with the decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ps7player

Ps7player New Member

LOL at 24/7 clearly not liking the battle
    test
  2. Goonerism

Goonerism New Member

Great fuckin battle. Prob my fave from the event so far. Im a brit from liverpool livin in america so oshea one of me absolute faves but this was prob richs best showin and he just about edged it ever though oshea was fuckin hilarious
    test
  3. PriceAintRight

PriceAintRight Never been to TRL

Before the battle gets started, I might be the 2993th person to say it, but KOTD's intro to these battles get me amped as FUCK. Instrumental is flames. Best music period in battle rap.
    test
  4. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

24/7>
    Him and Porich would be good battle tbh.
    test
  5. PriceAintRight

PriceAintRight Never been to TRL

I had PoRich winning this. Oshea was dope, but Rich was better every round to me.
    test
  6. RileyFreeman

RileyFreeman The General

i gave it to porich too. i like his dmx 2 tone style rapping.
    test
  7. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

This is valid. First time I watched it Oshea was fucking killing me I don't think I've laughed that much watching a battle before, and I was basically waiting for Rich to finish his shit so Oshea could go again. Re-watched it today and having heard all of Oshea's jokes they weren't distracting me and I could listen to Rich properly, he went ham on him, not mad at the decision at all anymore.
    test
  8. Fuzzy Dunlop

Fuzzy Dunlop this ainta pageant pimpin

good shit oshea

i usually dont fux with oshea but I liked him in this. Rich did his thing too I thought it was pretty close but I dont even really judge battles anymore just kinda decide if people were good or bad
    test
  9. Dusted77

Dusted77 Active Member

Lmao @ Oshea sayin he's been a fan of Porich for years..yeah right.. easy one for Oshea imo
    test
  10. LumberJackWhite

LumberJackWhite New Member

Funny battle.

To me, PoRich always appears to be the dark horse of KOTD. He's rarely spoken in the same context as Pat Stay, Hollohan etc but his bars are so intricate and his projection, if a bit repetitive, is always full of confidence and adds weight to his performance. He's a fantastic battler.

I'd like to see Rich battle Pat Stay because I genuinley believe his agression over Pat's newly-styled "Sucker-Free/Punch ya head off" rhetoric. Since Pat's gone 'dark' the whole 'sucker-free' seems like a massive lie.

Oshea as always made me laugh. This IMO was no where near as good as his previous stuff. A few too many "Nobheads" and "Dickheads" but as I understand he was berzerk from all the numbers he chewed the day before. I know there is so much more that Oshea can bring to a battle when he's 'on'. Take a look at his Sensa battle and especially the Flex Digits one; insane. I hope he goes international again and as a 'plastic scouser' I'm extremely proud that he refuses to drop his accent to appease anyone else; that's real as fuck!
    test
  11. Buddha Watt

Buddha Watt Well-Known Member

Rewatched it, wasn't really feeling it again. It was good, but this was bars vs jokes and the jokes just captivated me so much more that Rich's bars.

To be honest I think people are just giving it to Rich because they want to appear that they like bars > jokes. Im usually one of those people too, but I think Osheas jokes were a bit too much for Rich here.
    test
  12. kublaikhanjohn

kublaikhanjohn Well-Known Member

in the technical sense rich is likely a better rapper. but imo, no way he won this.

oshea did what i hoped he would and came out crackin shit on all of canada. fuckin hilarious. he said the best hockey players are equivalent to water boys hahahahaha. thats fuckin hilarious. ice skating is for faggots. oshea is the man.

not sure when porich decided to just go full pirate aggro and give up comedy.
    test
  13. pill grim

pill grim CHRONNIE SPARKO

laughed so fucking hard at Oshea's lines...it's the inflection in his voice...it's gotta be.

Oshea vs 360 could quite possibly be the funniest battle ever. loved this tbh
    test
  14. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

Oshea is always hilarious so it's hard to beat that. Porich did well in this. Could have gone either way. WD2 has had some amazing battles. It must suck having to be a judge.
    test
  15. Hasib47

Hasib47 Ya zee me?

Animals Shagging >>>>>
    test
  16. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

the youtube link.

[youtube]phYIa2d_y0I[/youtube]
    test
  17. Buddha Watt

Buddha Watt Well-Known Member

Eurgh got hyped as fuck when Oshea won the drinking competition. On some WRC 'brrrrrrrrrrrrrap' shit
    test
  18. Oshea

Oshea Member

porich explaining the camera incident the day before made me cry laughing, 100 percent true
    test
  19. PORICH

PORICH New Member

tubesteak murdered meta4thegreat i agree with you man.
    test
  20. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

is this worth watching?... someone whos also not a po rich fan answer this for me
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.