[*K.O.T.D.*] - [WORLD DOMINATION 2] - PAT STAY vs MARVWON

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Sep 8, 2011.

?

Do you agree with the decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

test
  2. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

test
  3. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

I honestly cant understand how anybody can navigate Rapmusic without 40PPP. When I used to have 20PPP I was rarely ever on and I rarely ever posted. Ever since I changed it reading RM been a breeze.

Thanks RM :funny:
    test
  4. Laxin

Laxin ^shitty poster

Yea... Judge told me about that 40 page shit a bit ago. On my phone this thread is at like 50 pages.
    test
  5. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

Again the I got your nose by itself is corny but it fit the overall scheme of Marv being old. It's why you can just grab 1 bar out of verse to decide if it's corny or not. It fit the overall theme of what Pat was saying to Marv.
    test
  6. Bakez0151

Bakez0151 BANTERRR!

it may have fit it but when you still think the shit is corny while he's doing it then it's still corny bro

maybe you laughed at it which is fine, thats the wonderful thing aba perspective
    test
  7. dcallahan

dcallahan New Member

Pat Stay needs to upgrade his flow.
    test
  8. Lyrikcha

Lyrikcha Dont Give a FUCK

Pat took this im sorry man...Marv was spittin basic stuff with a slight hint of multies here and there....I think its a rep thing, he was in the WRC and was respected caz he was nice back then...now they pay him double to come out and afraid to react to Pat's bars disrespecting him...All marv said is Im ur father, ur biting my style and used the race card...Pat addressed the arsonal situation, the drunken outburst, Marv's whole family, his dead homie, his being over weight...I mean Pat had angles and more of them...Marv Won only because of politics, Pat destroyed that and left Marv with a bad taste in his mouth...that was the most disrespectful display of lyrics I've ever seen and now people say its taking it to far but its ok for Arcane to talk about Pesci raping his sister, T-rex talking bout DNA's disabled mom, etc...its just crazy the double standards here...Its like there saying if Pat was a bit less personal with it he would of got it caz we paid alot for Marv to come out and we want him back here soon caz hes a big name so lets give him a Win...

WOW
    test
  9. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

So if you do an entire verse about 1 thing it doesn't matter if any of the bars are wack? No. That was a terrible round and that joke was crap.
    test
  10. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

Man, I've watched this battle close to 10 times, and while I still think that Marv got it, the lines about "the dad you never had" and "smack the spit off your retard brother's face" are amongst the greatest things I've ever heard in my life.
    test
  11. Chaunce922

Chaunce922 New Member

I think pat edged the 1st round just with the rebuttals and he was on point.
    2nd round the build the bridge and luke i am your father line absolutely killed it so i gave that to Marv.
    3 round was really close and regardless of Sketch interrupting, i think the angle Marv took and his virtually flawless performance is what one him that round and the battle as a whole. Pat looked like his emotions got the best of him a few times and almost stumbled twice and i think it was dirty sketch cut him off but i think the fact Pat didnt wanna finish and his whole few bars about how he doesnt care about the chain or battle rap as much as he should pretty much sealed his own fate for this battle and probably his others to come, if they come.
    test
  12. Revolutone

Revolutone Death Sentence

Pat killed this, still best active guy imo.. No one splits up their structure better with bars/humour and still beasts both styles. He just needs to get the passion back, hope you keep at it Pat.. you got dope music too man, out of all of them I reckon you could get sighned and really go far. Trick is to keep building with the battle scene, try to get on URL. I think in 1-2 years battling will become one of the main marketing mediums to sell music, lot of big things coming. I may even try to get a documentary going and pitch it to the BBC.

Peace
    test
  13. sixtyn9ne

sixtyn9ne Member

Co-sign. Everything in Pat's second round was miles better than "rolled a five."

And Marv used his knowledge of Pat's bars to make the battle as a whole better, which was awesome of him to do. Instead of "Pat's gonna say some shit for shock value 'cause he doesn't have content" or any number of approaches that would've lessened the impact of Pat's verse, he wrote a great verse that also made Pat's better.
    test
  14. marvwon

marvwon New Member

^im all about the show.
    lol
    test
  15. ProfessorU

ProfessorU Legendary Russian Fresh

Yo marv where you get your shades my nigga?
    test
  16. Revolutone

Revolutone Death Sentence

And also, good to see Marv back to his prime. I wish he would go back to that, Im a whole lot better, more famous, more accomplished and a don vibe. Like he did vs Nems. Think WRC crowd expectations for humour sort of fucked that, but great performance. Great battle actually, had everything a fan could want.
    test
  17. SMEEGLE

SMEEGLE Active Member

Pat stay murdered that first round, oh my god, first post in like a year because of it. Best round i've ever seen from anyone it was just insane other then a slight stumble.
    test
  18. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

I respect your opinion, but umm...

... No.

Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  19. Everybody Knows

Everybody Knows piss in tha basket

tbh i dont know whats ironic about it.
    test
  20. carbuncle31

carbuncle31 New Member

that your name is Everybody Knows, and nobody knows you
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.