[*K.O.T.D.*] - [WORLD DOMINATION 2] - PAT STAY vs MARVWON

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Sep 8, 2011.

?

Do you agree with the decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayLegend

JayLegend Jay Ledgem

Marv slicin' that ham, dayumn
    test
  2. Panda...

Panda... New Member

maaaaaan, i dont like pat stay but his first >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

marv still won tho
    test
  3. trichomes

trichomes 76

the promo kings logo wasnt on the first one
    test
  4. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

I probebly should of found them offensive seeing as I have (Very) mild autism, but I still found them funny. Anywho:

Pat got the first, but not by much.
    Marv bodied the 2nd. Pat was complete trash in the 2nd. SMH at AIDs/psotive jokes I heard at age 8 and such being used.
    3rd was very hard to judge. Maybe a tie or edge to Marv.
    test
  5. Grayfox215th

Grayfox215th New Member

Marv took that 2-1. Pat killed the first, Marv bodied the second and edged the third. Grown man bars by Marv...step your shit up.
    test
  6. Marotta

Marotta The Engineer

That was a fucking amazing battle, Marv was not fucking around. The line about him doing life was some of the realest shit I've ever heard.

I was legitimately shocked that Pat took the angle he did, and it was pretty uncalled for especially because he didn't in a way that was disrespectful instead of insulting and ripping Marv apart.
    test
  7. ChrisJT

ChrisJT New Member

i think MarvWon got this pretty easily, and i usually dont even like him in battles
    It seems like Pat Stay just tried to be as evil and mean as he possibly could, which isnt ALL what its about in battle rap, theres jokes, rapping ability, flow, etc. etc. and he didnt really have any of that other stuff alot of his shit didnt flow, he would rap over the audience not even caring, he definitely fucked this battle over for himself
    I still like Pat, and im usually one to never think a battle went over the line...and even if the autistic lines werent too much (i have an autistic sister, anything goes lets be honest) the Proof disses definitely did...if proof is in the pudding, find him in marvs stomach? really? hes fuckin dead dont talk about proof in every single round

and sketch menace is a bitch real talk
    test
  8. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

DAYUM!!

I was nervous as fuck! Aahhahahahahahaha. Not as bad as I thought it was gonna be...I lost steam at the end as I kept talking. Goddamn I should've shaved or something though, The lighting effects dont do my face justice.

That being said...Im sorry, I stick by my decision. I still feel Pat Stay won. In my opinion he had harder hitting punches, He rapped his ass off throughout that whole thing...The Sketch Menace interruption is unfortunate but I will not disregard Pat's entire third round based on that. I'm taking nothing away from Marv, He still definitely did his thing and I'm still a bigger Marv fan then I am a Pat fan (I actually buy Marv Won music and shit), But I'm trying to be as non-bias as I can possibly be. Again, Just my opinion, dont hold it against me.

I will also not vote on the polls...I dont feel I need to.

Dead at how Im all over this video...SMH, I didnt have my Judge face on at all. I was caught off guard when I was asked. I'll be better prepared next time. I think I did a better job for the Saurus/Eurgh battle.

/selfishpost.
    test
  9. Kunty McPhuck

Kunty McPhuck aka Mr C U Next Tuesday

Just into Pat's 1st round, wow @ Organiks face. Lookin liek a disappointed dad @ what Pats sayin
    test
  10. Marotta

Marotta The Engineer

I feel like this is one of the best, if not the best, battles of the year so far
    test
  11. Panda...

Panda... New Member

whatup pussy
    test
  12. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

If Pat always rapped like he did during the middle of the 3rd, when he was beasting (Before he threw a hissy fit at Sketch), he'd have won. The autistic lines didn't feel like too much mostly because it didn't seem believable. If it was on some shit going on about how his brothers dad never loved him, his brothers a freak, some euthanasia shit etc it'd of been much more offensive to me.
    test
  13. Archer

Archer Hamityville

Pat took this..
    test
  14. TheRealWarlock

TheRealWarlock Top 5 In The 505

MARV IS BACK!

3-0 Bodybag Zip Em The Fuck Up!!!!!!

lol @ mindbender all scared @ the end of the battle
    test
  15. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Might of just been who you were stood next to, but you looked like a dwarf on vid.
    test
  16. winsor else

winsor else New Member

he said that and then wow, nothing happened
    test
  17. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

I'll put the heat to his moist ass :funny:
    test
  18. battlefan

battlefan New Member

don't agree with the decision tbh.. great battle tho.
    test
  19. Panda...

Panda... New Member

the apple don't fall too far from the tree that you secretly wanna hang the blacks from

greatest line in a battle ever? yes
    test
  20. BunchaDivas

BunchaDivas New Member

i would have paid avo $20 to zoom in on sketchs face in the third lol, he was probably scared.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.