[*K.O.T.D.*] -[WORLD DOMINATION 2] - Match Up Ideas & Event Info

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by _Organik_, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollWithEm

RollWithEm G.O.A.T.

So there’s 22 battles and we know of 3 (Twist and Sixty, DBD and Mad Child, LOR and Deff, tbh). We know everyone from the grand prix is fair game as the championship will be happening elsewhere. We know Sketch and Bender will be battling at a different event. We also know Don’t Flop is bringing their A-Team. Organik’s only rules are that no two people from the same country can battle each other and that no big money guys (Ill/Holla) will be in attendance.

19 spots left. Let’s go:

Rone vs. Eurgh - The coroner for foreigners wants a shot at Eurgh. I like the sound of that one.

Cruger vs. Caustic - Caustic wants to be involved, but he only invests time in his writing when he gets a pretty big name. Plus, I feel like he has bars left over that he didn’t have enough time to use against Graffik.

Sensa vs. Jonny Storm - After solid showings against SK and Diz, what’s the next logical GT mountain to climb for Sensa? I think this is a no brainer.

Lego vs. Knamelis - I just really like the sound of this battle.

Tenchoo vs. Pat Stay - Two tall, goofy-looking fuckers who each can make a case that they’re the best in their country. It just makes sense.

Jack Shitt vs. Oshea - This could be the 360 vs. Rone of WD2.

Tricky P vs. Anygma - I know this sounds a little weird at first glance, but they are both content heavy and passionate with nice flows. I think they’d put on a really good show.

Chedda Cheese vs. Dirt - Anybody else really like the look of that match-up?

Charron vs. Nocando - I think it’s time to teach the youngster a lesson on freestyling.

That leaves 10 spots open with a bunch of huge names available. Don’t have time right now to do any more.
    test
  2. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

Storm can't go to Canada, Lego isn't DF A-team (Nishi, Deff and Stowaway should all be ahead of him) and Cruger vs Caustic doesn't sound amazing.
    test
  3. Akkilla

Akkilla Member

pat stay and marv is all but confirmed
    test
  4. Micky D

Micky D New Member

Shotty Horroh says hes battling there too
    test
  5. Spacelab

Spacelab Well-Known Member

ABSOLUTELY! Great matches all around. I approve this 100%

And as much as I like Charron, I think Nocando would slap him around and style on him, it would be huge.

Chedda deserves a good match and against Dirt there would be some multis and really good schemes.

Here are a few people I'd like to see return to KOTD soon:

-Justice McFly
    -24/7
    -SMP

and...

try and get Lush One to battle
    test
  6. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

Can we get battle announcement #3 now?
    test
  7. 1derful

1derful Well-Known Member

i woudl never have to do a groundzero battle . Mookies thataway>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    test
  8. sinister vic

sinister vic New Member

okwerdz vs professor green
    jack shitt vs henry bowers
    chedda cheese vs rone
    bender vs dirt
    9dm vs arcane
    test
  9. Realitymn1

Realitymn1 Member

Oshea needs a battle at WD2 for sure! Oshea vs Jack SHitt