[*K.O.T.D.*]-[WORLD DOMINATION 2]- MADCHILD (Promo)

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

Soul Khan fucking BODIED this whole thread. Props to him for understanding the historical context of what black people have been thru in America.
    test
  2. PhilaTit

PhilaTit Well-Known Member

I'm glad to see everyone is anticipating Madchild's return enough to stretch this over 20 pages.

#winning
    test
  3. onlyoneq

onlyoneq New Member

my point is someone can get away with writing a "hit" in the states and still be shit.. we ALL know thats true.
    test
  4. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

Didnt even notice cus I been out this thread. But Lil wayne raps better than most rappers. You KNOW its true.

I didnt say Solja boy was good. I said he was talented. Making multiple hits is one of the hardest thing to do in Music. Solja boy did it.
    test
  5. onlyoneq

onlyoneq New Member

lmao, im not even gonna respond anymore, u trollin hard....
    test
  6. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

no you are not going to respond because you know its true and there is nothing you can say facts are facts
    test
  7. tyronehouston

People have to respect what this kid did at the age of 16
    test
  8. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

Hip Hop was more about class and area than anything. Do you really think the non blacks who lived in the same NY parks didn’t mess with hip hop because they were white. The first white rapper signed was in 1981 that’s pretty early in LA. They been there from the beginning

I think I misunderstood what Iknowall meant by tastemaker and see but I would disagree that it will always remain black that will be hip hop tastemakers

A white person in the inner city of New York has more right to hip hop and it’s culture than a middle class black person in the suburbs. The black person is more of a visitor to that culture than the white person is.

And ask a poor white person if they feel equal to rich white person. Class is the easiest way to oppress. You cannot really oppress with just race anymore as money creates freedom. Who in the world can oppress Oprah. First you need to break her empire and lower her down to need you more than you need her. Class is important as it’s hard to oppress someone in a class above you. If a white man works for me, he ain’t to successful oppressing me.

Again to be considered one of the best you don’t have to be known in the states. That is only a requirement for one to be considered one of the best in America or one of the
    test
  9. tyronehouston

So wrong....to be considered the best you have to be known in the birthplace of where hip hop started...USA.

You can't be considered the best country musician and no one in the South of American likes you music.

You can't be considered the best basketball player in the world and not be known in the NBA.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.