[*K.O.T.D.*]-[WORLD DOMINATION 2]- MADCHILD (Promo)

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andrewins

andrewins Well-Known Member

100 bullets just reiterating what a fucking idiot he is
    test
  2. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

I'll repeat...I wanna see Mad Child body DBD!
    test
  3. Blah Blah

Blah Blah New Member

I am not a HUGE Swollen Members fan or anything but they are definitely sick and dope hip hop artists. Them being from Canada and one of them being white means nothing at all. Idiots who are even debating that would not say that if they didnt have that info which means they are bias and fucking morons.

As for battling, Madchild seems to rhyme in too pure/simple format (but sick) for the current acapella format. Unless he is a mad genius and adapts i think this will be DBD killing the battle and Madchild spitting some sick stuff and will get props regardless.
    test
  4. IAmMrGetItDone

IAmMrGetItDone Mr. Get It Done

I heard of DBD but never heard of Madchild...........i'm goin with DBD for the win
    test
  5. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

It started amongst blacks or the people of the than neighborhood. So whites in that area mexican, puertorican in that area were excluded?????

You are uneducated of history. Do you know how upper class black people didn't love hip hop and were more for funk and disco. Hip Hop was for the people who couldn't get instruments and what not and still make music.

Don't give me know wierd acronym as that is not how the term hip hop came about look up Melle mel

Who did Laface sign to? Where's Laface now?
    LaFace was formed in 1989 as a joint venture between the producing duo Antonio "L.A." Reid & Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds, and Arista Records.

Who owned Arista? LaFace was able to form the same way Diddy was able to form Bad Boy. Master P the first one to really do it himself.

The fact that Dubmatique only rap in French are known as well as they are shows something. If you can have a successful career who cares if you are known in the States? To some people that is not there target market.

Dream Warriors in there hey day where bigger in Europe than allot of the American counterparts who were much bigger in North America.
    test
  6. Jeremy Kyle

Jeremy Kyle New Member

[youtube]jr-gxKboYks[/youtube]
    test
  7. Soul Khansenses

Soul Khansenses Soul Khansenses

http://www.census.gov/compendia/statab/2011/tables/11s0689.pdf

In 2008 (these stats don't jump within the span of three years, mind you, so don't say this is outdated and useless information), the median income of a white household was $52,312 while the median income of a black household was $34,218. The percentage of white households making under $15,000 was 11.4% and the percentage of black households making under $15,000 was 23.0%. The percentage of white households making $100,000 and over was 21% while the percentage of black households $100,000 and over was 10%. The only point where there isn't a disparity is in the dead middle, but be real, race and class correlate, even if you don't want to argue a direct causational link.
    test
  8. Mel Man

homie I know they correlate in terms of more whites bein in upper class and minorities being in lower, that should come as common sense in a white dominant system..

my point pertains to them not correlating in terms of oppression in AMERICA, not India where race is almsot indistinguishable and class matters more. In America Race will always MATTER more, regardless if there's blacks in upper class and whites in lower class or not, which goes back to my point that hip hop was not a "colorless" art form that only dealt with upper class/lower class relations like DeathChamberz attempted to point out.

especially since there's such a disparity in wealth and power between whites and non-whites in american society, it should come as no surpirse hip hop originated as a platform for the have-nots..
    test
  9. Soul Khansenses

Soul Khansenses Soul Khansenses

Mel, you are either missing words or not making coherent points. You wrote "You clearly are ignorant of the history, you one of those people who think class and race are really that related in America???" And now you're saying that race and class don't correlate in terms of oppression in America? What does that mean in the first place? This isn't an attack. I just want clarification.
    test
  10. Mel Man

word i think you can connect the dots though..

they're clearly related because race can impact class (as you mentioned with the disparity in incomes between whites & non-whites), but don't really relate because of how much more of an impact race had on oppression in America than ones class per se..

dig me?

So imo hip hop didn't begin as a "poor person" thang but as a "black person" thang which later transformed itself into black culture now practiced by practically all races and backgrounds..

the fact there were upper class blacks who disliked and shunned hip hop at the time is irrelivent deathchamberz, like foreal dogg, really??

there's still blacks today who feel the same way about hip hop but can't deny its part of black culture..
    test
  11. 100 Bullets

100 Bullets You Don't Know Your Enemy

Hol' on, Hol' on, Hol' on, Hol' on!!!

Do people actually think race and class ARE NOT related in America?

And gonna call people ignorant for believing otherwise?

Might be the most absurd think I've seen all year... and I check WSHH daily.

AND read the comments too!

edit. I see what Mel is saying in regards to "poor person/black person" thang. And actually agree it was at first a "black person" thing. But the initial comment still gets black rob'd.

like whoa
    test
  12. Get 2 Da Choppa

Get 2 Da Choppa Well-Known Member

100 bullets is so cringeworthy
    test
  13. Mel Man

the initial comment is being misinterpreted but i think you discovered the context im using it in..

it was not a "race and class are not related" comment, that would be hella ignorant..it was a reply to deathchamberz in the form that they're not really AS related as he may presume. Class was never the detrimnetal factor in who was oppressed and who wasn't in America, race was. Check America's history which up to this date ain't changed a whole lot..
    test
  14. Mel Man

I dunno why I'm still exchangin with folks...

pointless at this point if you still don't get it..
    test
  15. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

because people are ignorant racists who know dickall about anywhere other than the place they live.

sorry, am i late to the party?
    test
  16. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

i love when people make this argument. they always cherrypick and leave the asians/indians/etc out because it shits on the argument entirely.
    test
  17. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

what exactly are we arguing here?
    test
  18. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

I'm going to IP ban people for poluting my thread...
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  19. dmac0850

dmac0850 New Member

seems like whether hiphop is for poor people or black people
    (why not agree on poor black people imo)
    test
  20. SpecialOhEmPics

SpecialOhEmPics Well-Known Member

onlyoneq owned that first page shit retards takin shots for nothin

no one can say "no one in this particular place knows of "..." " unless u run a national survey company and u asked every1 u just 1 person.. stfu
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.