[*K.O.T.D.*] - [WORLD DOMINATION 2] - DIRTBAG DAN vs MADCHILD (SWOLLEN MEMBERS)

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by _Organik_, Aug 22, 2011.

?

Do You Agree With The Judges Decision??

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cobb Malato

Cobb Malato Member

Hmm...

I was expecting Mad Child to be either a direct hit or a miss with no middle ground. He did great in my opinion. Besides his projection (which needs to be a bit louder) & perhaps a small tweak on his delivery - like I said - I thought that he did absolutely great. Mad Child made the battle for me with his deep lyricism, I definitely appreciate that. I'm glad to see that he won the battle as well, he was the definite underdog (because it has been a long while since he stepped in the ring) & I loved to see him surprise everyone.

Let me say - great camera work & editing as always KOTD (Avocado) & great battle. World Domination 2 looks like it's going to be beastly.

Breakdown:

Round 1 - DBD - I felt that Dan definitely took the first round. Mad Child was also very entertaining lyrically in my opinion but Dan took this one for sure.

Round 2 - Mad Child - As most people said this indeed was a close round. However I preferred Mad Child.

Round 3 - Mad Child - Just as DBD clearly took round one in my opinion, Mad Child took round three with no question.

Winner: Mad Child

Hope too see more battles from Mad Child & definitely cannot wait to see more World Domination footage.
    test
  2. CRAM

CRAM a.k.a. Ellis Nova

im just glad we only have to watch Pesci choke once....
    test
  3. headboymusik

headboymusik New Member

I like Madchild!
    test
  4. Witness23

Witness23 Member

can someone explain why eyerate the judge says "your music doesnt matter in battle rap"...it should because its called taking personal shots at someone when you say "i make more money with music, then you do"
    test
  5. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

read the thread.
    test
  6. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

i dont think you will bro
    test
  7. ReverseOsmosis

ReverseOsmosis aka Drone

coming from a dude that possibly invented the eyerate loves the cock tag( not saying i did),eyerate has been nothing but the truth for some time now.much respect bruv.anywho i honestly think DBD got that.he was way more direct and hard hitting than MC.i thought MC won the third by a smidgen but come on now.those warlock lines were super awkward to use in a battle especially the way he did.the crowd was obviously biased at parts ..oh wellll good battle.feels good to say that
    test
  8. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

Wtf this shit on u tube yet? dont a stickie battles unless they on utube
    test
  9. Witness23

Witness23 Member

All madchild said was "i can start a riot like my city when they lose at sports" then you said "i knew you were gonna say some shit about the sharks"....the riot has nothing to do with the sharks, if you were from boston then yea it would make more sense. But madchild never mentioned about the canucks beating the sharks in the playoffs....but DBD you did very well, hope too see you battle again soon!!! and big ups to madchidl aswell!!
    test
  10. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

Its not that the Canadians are bias but we have listened to him before and not suprised at those kind of lyrics. Again it's wack to vote against someone because you don't like what he raps about. Maybe he's into Dungeons and Dragons and ish. THe bottom line all the warlock and weird lines that he spit He structured them really well. Not everyone is going to rap about the same thing.

I would rather him talk about Warlocks and demons than half of these rappers who talk about pulling the heater.
    Why must there be a bias when people disagree with you. Was the bias on the judges as well. Which I swear were not all Canadians

DBD did well MC did better than expected good battle either way
    test
  11. Neanderthol

Neanderthol Well-Known Member

Eyerate is such an unbelievable douche-I love it---hes wrong tho-Dan started in on MC's albums in the previous round -it was relevant and it would have been the obvious angle for that type of artist to take anyway.
    This battle was the shit! Yall so formulaic in your fanship you can't enjoy something for the change of pace (for the better)that it is.+ Dan's battles have the most replay value it seems.
    test
  12. ReverseOsmosis

ReverseOsmosis aka Drone

i love dungeons and dragons rhymes.and have a few swollen members/battle axe tracks on my computer.i was referrring to there usage in this battle..dude everyone was on his nuts.it is as clear as day.you can tell people were riding for mad child just by the crowd reactions..thats not even a debate.people chose to be silent for dans heatish bars
    test
  13. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

Was more people supporting Mad Child of course it was Canada. Were people on his nuts? I don't think so. I was there live and it didn't seem like a nut ride and that Dan wasn't getting no reaction.
    test
  14. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

NEW SWOLLEN VIDEO

test
  15. PJ Sumroc

PJ Sumroc Ozone/Chi-town/Stump town

Love Swollen Members early shit, thought Armed to the Teeth had some mad corny shit on it, but i aint heard a track off Dagger Mouth yet that i aint like,,,Monsters in the Closet 2 is sounding sick too,,,,gonna cop both soon yo.
    test
  16. Phaze23

Phaze23 Don't Flop

that tune is big
    test
  17. Kaysersoze

Kaysersoze New Member

lesson...in...rapping

"you're a stand up comedian with words that rhyme"

that alone bodies the battle
    test
  18. Kaysersoze

Kaysersoze New Member

his diction, flow, schemes....man the dude's a seasoned rapper.....you rap battle idiots forgot the rap part..it's all about "dan had funnier jokes...he talked about dicks and said he was on coke"....ask any rapper who won...the look on dan's face during those rounds assures me that he knows he was outmatched
    test
  19. PJ Sumroc

PJ Sumroc Ozone/Chi-town/Stump town

Im glad you brought that up cuz i def noticed that 2. His last 2 rds he seems really unsure of his material.
    test
  20. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

im glad you brought up the "ask any rapper" because its been pretty universally agreed among rappers that dan won this..

so womp womp.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.