[*K.O.T.D.*] - [WORLD DOMINATION 2] - DIRTBAG DAN vs MADCHILD (SWOLLEN MEMBERS)

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by _Organik_, Aug 22, 2011.

?

Do You Agree With The Judges Decision??

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobbylight

bobbylight Well-Known Member

I had madchild winning this...he had some weak punches but he had some MONSTER punches too. DBD stumbled a couple times as well.
    test
  2. JerzyDevil201

JerzyDevil201 New Member

you got it sir

I just want The Dwarf to get the props he deserves :funny:
    test
  3. Choppa Zhivago

Choppa Zhivago ★★★★★★★★★★

wow at 10k youtube views in a day

kotd doing it big
    test
  4. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

I was waiting for this.

:funny:
    test
  5. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

mc shit on dan and you could see it in his beard

true story
    test
  6. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

stfu hoe
    test
  7. JimmyThaBrute

JimmyThaBrute New Member

Dan spent the whole first round taking shots at MC's career. It seems that most agree that was Dan's strongest round. MC said immediately after it "Dan's in trouble." Perhaps because he knew he was gonna nullify all of it in the third?

Dan would've been better off acknowledging MC's great music career, but holding the viewpoint that it didn't matter and he was the superior battler, thus taking some potency out of MC's third. If anyone should be ridiculed for predictability it's Dan. MC had the smarter battle.

I find it fucking absurd that you're disappointed MC used that approach rather than coming with fresh new angles against a guy who's already faced like 20 battles worth of disses. MC has a successful career, he agreed to a judged battle that he wanted to win.

If I misinterpreted things you said, then whatever. Peace.
    test
  8. NiceWithTheCuts

NiceWithTheCuts Digger Extraordinaire

Battle was real underwhelming for a headliner.

Neither one was that good, Dan lacked venom (weak finishers, some jokes that fell flat, terrible rebuttals for lines never said). Madchild had some of the worst lines Ive heard in a while (bars, alchoholic), especially after claiming how sharp he was in his intro, lol.

Production value was very tight, audio was good.
    test
  9. cdizzle

cdizzle Active Member

It wasnt public..
    test
  10. Prince Air

Prince Air Hip Hop Legend

Seriously...

These guys are grasping at straws and it's
    really pathetic.
    test
  11. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

i talked for roughly 2 minutes.. get used to KOTD judge clips, and more specifically MY kotd judge clips being long. im not going to get on cam and get my murdoc on "YO SHUN THE KID WON SHUN THE OTHER DUDE BEASTED BUT YA BOY GOT DAT NAH MEAN SHUN."

if you cant articulate WHY you made a decision then you shouldnt be the one making it in the first place. you guys dont wanna hear why i vote the way i do, skip my shit. otherwise sit back and be informed and in many cases entertained by my perspective.
    test
  12. Eyerate

if you arent interested in discussing your vote, why judge? its a controversial battle and the community seems pretty split on this. why not justify your position further and/or give a more in depth description now that you've seen it back?
    test
  13. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

KOTD is realizing that its not about Youtube Views, Choppa. Getting Traffic to the KOTD website is FAR more important to them as a business. If they can get 10,000 unique visitors to their site in a Day, Thats far more valuable then 10,000 youtube views. Even you have to agree with that.

Also, I watched this battle three times yesterday. Upon third watch, I gotta say...Madchild won the second round kinda decisively. Thats the round that was iffy to me cause Dan definitely took the first and Madchild clearly got the third...But now I'm giving Madchild the second. Dan's material was all, and no offense to him at all, mostly stuff that we've heard before. The punching him kinda stuff. The best stuff was the Oxy fiend/Oxy Clean. The whole thing about the Sharks, like Bowers said, didnt belong in that verse...At least not as a rebuttal. And either way, That setup was pretty long.

Madchilds second verse started pretty shitty but as it went on it got dope as fuck. That whole "taking Oxycontin/Sakibombs/fucking supergroupie sluts to soccer moms" was dope as fuck. Dude was really rapping his ass off with almost no fault. He just had scheme after scheme in that second. Really really a clean round from Madchild.

Dan's the homie and he knows that, but I think I'm edging this one to Madchild.
    test
  14. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

what other battles u judge at wd eyerate?
    test
  15. Eyerate

i'll continue to be one of the most on point and respected judges in battling.. the only way you'll stop seeing me judge your favorite battles is killing yourself. i feel like thats a solid option though. go for it.
    test
  16. Prince Air

Prince Air Hip Hop Legend

:funny:

U ever going to step in the ring yourself Eyerate?
    test
  17. Eyerate

rone/nils(FML) and ilmac/bender. i was slated to judge PH/arcane but it was decided that although ph and I no longer had beef, everyone might not know that and assume my vote was biased.

i also judged charron vs rone @ P2B and the other 2 guys(anygma/protege) jerked rone. after that i ate mushrooms and was in no state to be judging. :funny:
    test
  18. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

Madchild won
    dan had a great first then the second was weak
    shit was direct but it was so blunt it became boring

madchild had the way better imagery and structure in his bars and while some setups were...questionable to say the least it still had a interesting vibe by the time he was in the middle of it. the whole romping shows scheme in the second was sick
    the third was ether and my favorite verse
    sure it was a little predictable but cmon it was madchilds first battle with a opponent who is arguably top tier
    im glad he came prepared for the battle and I really hope he battles again.
    test
  19. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

Oh and who doesnt like seeing eyerate judge
    dude keeps it so real its hilarious
    test
  20. Eyerate

high collide challenged me for the GT belt.. err... tshirt.. so i might do that :funny: otherwise im pretty content in the role i play now. if i do get in the ring it would be difficult to justify some of the shit coming out of my mouth to clients, should it ever become an issue. if you ever catch me at an event and there arent 30 cameras around you can get some bars out of me. my pen game is superb.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.