Battle Video [*K.O.T.D.*] - [WD3] - KID TWIST vs NILS M SKILS

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Oct 19, 2012.

?

Do you agree with the decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My Name Is Gob

My Name Is Gob $3,000 Suit, Cmon...

Holy crap @ Twist's rebuttals in this.
    test
  2. EchosMyron

EchosMyron Member

Nils was great against Rone, av in this battle. Twist was good, his experimenting with aggressive delivery payed off better than I'd have expected.

Crowd was ass though, slept on so many dope lines. Replace this alex kid like sonic>>>
    test
  3. Nick Vayne

Nick Vayne Well-Known Member

That whole scheme were he displayed all the trends in battlerap and ended it by saying

"if you think I didn't talk enough about Nils
    My whole point is battlerap doesn't give a fuck about Skils/skills"

dayum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    test
  4. NickJMusic

NickJMusic RealNiggaShit

Kid twist caught a body
    test
  5. Addicted2aa

Addicted2aa Member

Big problem was twists opening few lines. They weren't that funny and had no energy. Since it wasn't displaying any good writing it was relying completely on his stage presence which is average at best. When a battle gets off to a slow start, it's hard to pull it back. If Nils had stepped up his rebuttal game a bit it could have worked, but he ended up killing most of the momentum Kid Twist had built. A good battler each opponents round will build the momentum off their competitors last few bars.
    It just didn't happen here, so the dope lines, the clever flips, and even the decent delivery kinda fell flat.
    Not taking anything away from Twist, and Nils didn't really suck so much as not match up well against twist in this. Really this battle was just too white and nerdy.
    test
  6. kublaikhanjohn

kublaikhanjohn Well-Known Member

i dont like nils m skills because he says he sucks in english and proceeds to rap in english. if you think you cant do it, then stop doing it, because henry bowers can

fucking tired of small country people complaining about having to use english. something like a billion plus people use english and i dont see battle rap poppin off in china or india or arab speaking countries. i think its about 5 million people who speak norwegian. why the fuck should we learn it unless we do business in norway? you want western fame? get rosetta stone and quit bitching about your place of origin. oshea tries to rap in english all the time and he doesnt know a lick. lol jk hes awesome
    test
  7. SplashEazy

SplashEazy Member

"You'd need powers of the oldest kind. Thor's hammer to control the skies. Odin's eye and Loki's mind."

"Take every action figure you've got, OUT the original box!"

"Your verse is like one big slow it down bar.":donotwant:
    Twist went in imo.
    test
  8. Tecknowledgist

Tecknowledgist 7-CYPHER-NICKEL

we were dead in the crowd because we were trying to hear wtf Nils was saying, he didnt project at all
    test
  9. Zero-D

Zero-D Brilliance Unparalleled

Twist got this. No question. Nils can be funny at times but his verses are really hit and miss.
    test
  10. Sidetracked

Sidetracked New Member

When I first saw Nils at the last WD i thought dude was hilarious. Novelty wore off cause he pretty lame now.
    test
  11. VonKaiser

VonKaiser Member

This was fucking terrible.

I love KOTD but this battle was the most boring fucking thing I've watched in a long time.

Why did Nils seemingly have trouble with English in this battle? It was never a problem before. If anything, his command of the language and wit is what made him popular and got him this spot. In this battle, he's just a boring foreign dude.

Twist hasn't had a good battle in a long time. Sucks but it's true. This was no exception, he just happened to go up against a Norwegian dude who apparently didn't care. Twist took it, but it was still boring as fuck.

Sell vs. Wreck 1 is a much better battle and should be stickied if this battle is.
    test
  12. 5treet5truck

5treet5truck Loyalty Over $$$

Why stil lstickied ?
    test
  13. Nick Vayne

Nick Vayne Well-Known Member

Cause this is Twist's best battle in a loooooong time
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.