[*K.O.T.D.*] - [WD3] - DEFFINITION vs DIRTBAG DAN

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Sep 13, 2012.

?

Do you agree with the decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve Well-Known Member

i might believe the 2nd one to an extent (prob more like 40% can't) even know thats prob from a poll or study of a couple thousand and out 300 MILLION PEOPLE! so its ridiculous to even post that

but the first one is ridiculous unless its a poll of middle school dropouts and mentally handicapped people

you wouldnt even be able to pass 3rd grade if you didn't know that
    test
  2. Crescent Swerve

a vid about as credible a "source" as the ones you 2 posted

Americans dont know this , Americans don't know this ... look at your average British citizens being asked questions

These are common knowledge questions asked to a bunch of British citizens of all ages ----->
    [youtube]E9dCwwzXC4I[/youtube]

see how stupid is to stereotype a whole countries intelligence based on a few peoples lack of Knowledge
    test
  3. JohnNada

JohnNada New Member

By the way, I agree that the average new breed of Don't Flop fan knows little about battle rap, or hip-hop in general... Most of them only know about Don't Flop because of stupid gimmick battles like 'Teacher vs. Student' and 'Batman vs. Joker', and go weak at the knees for unoriginal mum jokes... As a result, a lot of the new breed of Don't Flop battlers are also terrible (Enigma, Eek, Two-Can etc), although there are some good ones as well (Cee Major, Bamalam and others)...

So I'm with you on that one.
    test
  4. Crescent Swerve

and to end this

we have 240,000 million more people in our Country than yours , so even if that percentage was correct and 20% of our country are that stupid

the number of intelligent & above average intelligence people would be around the number of your entire country
    test
  5. 12345678

12345678 New Member

I don't get how Enigma and Eek are terrible. They have multisyllables, wordplay, humour, etc. what's up with them? And also this is something I've been meaning to bring up...

whenever anybody brings up shit rappers on Don't Flop how come no-one ever mentions Bowski???? He consistently gets top tier opponents despite literally not being able to rap
    test
  6. 12345678

12345678 New Member

but it would still mean that a much, much larger proprtion of your country was stupid.
    test
  7. 12345678

12345678 New Member

most of the people on this video are kids and there's a big difference between a video posted on Youtube and a survey of a thousand odd Americans...
    test
  8. 12345678

12345678 New Member

well all this 'the streets' shit is a load of bollocks for a start. You think there's lessons in school on telling the difference between England and South Africa?? It's just basic common sense.
    test
  9. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

Well, hold on a minute there, sport.

I'll argue with you because at least you're attempting to pose an argument. 12345678 is just some moron with nothing to say so he keeps making inapt analogies that aid no one, so I am going to ignore him.

I acknowledge that people in the different regions of the U.K. like to think that, and in fact I'm sure they do, have separate and individual cultural identities.

What I am arguing is that from the perspective of the rest of the world, the U.K. is deemed a country because it operates and trades as such. This is why, for the fourth time, all relevant data indexes and global trade and lending organizations view the U.K. as a country/nation-state.

Also, please don't make "guestimations" about the ignorance level of Americans. Yes, there are vast swaths of Americans who care for little else save Nascar races and American football, but America is a much larger country than the U.K. especially in terms of population density, so it makes sense that it would be easier to find some knuckleheaded bozos incapable of finding North Korea on a map just by walking down the street and conducting random surveys. Especially in the southern states.

You must remember, however, that many of the highest rated and most prestigious universities are in the U.S., and there are also many intelligent and educated people in this country as well, although they are increasingly lulled into docility by pervasive consumerism and media marketing campaigns causing them to channel their intellect and education into ultimately fruitless pursuits such as "making more money to afford a 3d television, iPhone 5, or a new car" which are of course in the grand scheme nothing more than worthless depreciating assets....

That's my little defense/critique of American pop culture....

But for the record, I'm not attempting to presume to fully understand U.K. pop culture or its dichotomies and allegiances in terms of its different cultural indentities...what I am arguing is that the world views, recognizes and lists the U.K. as a country for all intents and purposes, (to use your own phrasing).
    test
  10. 12345678

12345678 New Member

Simple question. Is Northern Ireland part of Britain? Yes or no?
    test
  11. Ravenous510

Simple question;

Are Northern Ireland and Britain both part of the U.K.? Yes or no.
    test
  12. 12345678

12345678 New Member

it's a yes or no question. Is Northern Ireland part of Britain?
    test
  13. Ravenous510

To you? No. To the rest of the world, (I feel sorry for your ego), yes.

I answered your question...now answer mine...are Northern Ireland and Britain both part of the U.K.?
    test
  14. 12345678

12345678 New Member

wait... let's get this straight you fucking retard...

you think Britain = the UK but you're still asking me if Britain is part of the UK

How can the UK be part of the UK

you are the reason people think Americans are stupid. Crescent Swerve at least has the right to claim its an unfair stereotype because he is of seemingly average intelligence. you are actually at a level of stupidity where you can barely even function...
    test
  15. 12345678

12345678 New Member

test
  16. Ravenous510

Look here, you imbecile.

Britain is simply a generalized term that the majority of people around the world use to refer to your country, which is the U.K.

You probably have never left your fucking county, much less your country, judging by your posts, but it's the truth. Your country represents the "British empire", which America is arguably still a part of, at least in economic terms. This is why "Britain" is such a commonly used term to refer to the whole of the U.K. by people the world over.

Why is it so fucking difficult for you to understand that shit? Put your ego to the side and come to grips with reality.

You are the reason why everyone thinks Brits are uptight prissy faggots.
    test
  17. 12345678

12345678 New Member

I've highlighted the funniest part.
    test
  18. Ravenous510

It's the truth. I'm not afraid to admit the truth unlike some posters in the this thread.
    test
  19. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

Dead @ americans thinking anything they do in terms of spelling is right. Any word that isnt spelt the same as the english version is wrong. You copied a language and changed it, that makes you wrong everytime.

I hope americans understand why the rest of the world thinks they have special needs iq's
    test
  20. 12345678

12345678 New Member

I don't know how they could possibly read this thread and not realise that thier country is fucked.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.