[*K.O.T.D.*] - [WD3] - DEFFINITION vs DIRTBAG DAN

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Sep 13, 2012.

?

Do you agree with the decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

You admitted that N.I., Scotland, England, and Wales are essentially countries in terms of cultural indentity only, and that "for all intents and purposes, the U.K. is a country"....

I win.
    test
  2. JohnNada

JohnNada New Member

If you say so.

:manazlulz:
    test
  3. Ravenous510

I do. I always win arguments because I am the best.

test
  4. JohnNada

JohnNada New Member

If you need to keep telling yourself it, you must really believe it.

sotechnical

100 brownie points for Ravenous, coming right up.
    test
  5. JohnNada

JohnNada New Member

You can tell that this is a South African accent, right? Or does it sound like a 'British' accent to you?

This is actually quite funny though.

Wow, an American found something humerous without the need for slapstick or canned laughter to cue them in on when it's time to laugh. And no Ross Gellar in sight. I'm impressed!
    test
  6. Ravenous510

Yes, I know it is a South African accent. I wasn't implying that it was "British"...

Btw...you just contradicted your own argument...lol...by using the term "British" to refer to the guy in the video's accent, you are acknowledging the fact that most people, including yourself it seems, view the U.K. and Britain as being one and the same.

Yes, I know there are varying dialects throughout the U.K., (Cockney, Scottish Brogue, etc.), but you just assumed I thought the accent was "British" which means you recognize the fact that Britain and the U.K. are thought of in syonymy with one another.

I win again.

P.S.- glad you liked the video.
    test
  7. RodimusPrime

RodimusPrime Member

That asian virgin in the red shirt is annoying

And, honestly, Dirtbag's schtick is corny, don't see why he's so arrogant
    test
  8. 12345678

12345678 New Member

'Yes, I know it is a South African accent. I wasn't implying that it was "British"..'

A typical American understanding of sarcasm here...
    test
  9. 12345678

12345678 New Member

You have the most bizarre logic of anybody that I have ever encountered. You do realise that you are coming across as the equivalent of somebody arguing to a Zambian that Zambia is the same as Africa...
    test
  10. JohnNada

JohnNada New Member

Whether or not a majority of people believe something to be a certain way has no correlation whatsoever to whether or not it is actually that way. The majority of Americans believe America invented democracy, for example, but rather than highlighting a truth, it merely highlights their own excruciating stupidity and ignorance.
    test
  11. Scr1be

Scr1be Well-Known Member

Round 1 - Deffinition
    Round 2 - Deffinition
    Round 3 - Tie
    test
  12. Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve Well-Known Member

bout to vent real quick cause im sick of this shit

No fool , it's a simple "idiots" reaction , not a typical American reaction. Your Generalizations & Stereotypes are as bad as racist Klu Klux Klan members.
    I've seen it in a bunch your post, ignorance in abundance everytime you write about America.

You'd be embarrassed it you knew the average responses i get when i debate with your average Dont Flop fan on youtube , least knowleagable battle fans on the planet & some of the most prejudice people i've ever talked when it comes to other Countries & race (all based on some movie they saw, something they heard from another British friend or something thats just straight up false and made up)

85% of them know nothing about battling , 75% percent dont even know anything about hip hop (and if they only listen to British MCs and they say American hip hip & battlers ARE is whak
    "U.S started it but we do it better" stereotyping and ignorance over and over
    than i usually ask if they've heard (and i list a bunch of fire American hip hop) .. there response is then EVERYTIME "no , cause i dont listen to any American shit" , "so how can you even form an opinion if youve never even listened?" , "Cause its American so its bad"
    What is it a national inferiority complex?

For years on youtube i've talked to kids from all over the world about hip hop & battling
    and British kids are by far the most un-informed , bias , prejudice i've encountered

[b]as far as ya'lls opinions on Americans most of you form stereotypes through movies or television & just lump them all together and make uneducated , prejudiced remarks on the internet (on RM hundreds of times)
    like you really know about Americans [/b]
    , what goes on in America
    "like your recent ridiculous comment about how
    mixed relationships still dont happen much in America"

you just make uneducated baseless prejudice comments based on skewed info you've heard , gathered on the net or from TV/movies

Your average America never claims to now about shit England unless they've read or researched it ... the rest just say they don't like the accent .
    Why are y'all allways acting like you really know about America or Americans
    we dont do the same shit about Britain or its people cause what we know our knowledge its limited (just like yours is)

why ya'll so obsessed with us but yet act like you hate us , jealousy?

(you realize every person is diff. right ?esp in U.S god doesnt have an America cookie cutter and creates all Americans the same)

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT , STOP BEING PREJUDICE & MAKING STEREOTYPES

AMERICA HAS 50 STATES (every state has diff culture & diff. acting people/accents) AND EVERY ETHNICITY IN THE WORLD TO SAY EVERY AMERICAN ACTS THE SAME WAY OR EVEN MOST ACT THE SAME WAY IS JUST PLAIN PREJUDICE and makes you sound stupid

test
  13. 12345678

12345678 New Member

test
  14. JohnNada

JohnNada New Member

For the record, I actually quite like America. I lived in NYC for a while, and it was the best time of my life. Your food is better. Your fuel prices are better. A lot of my favourite music, cinema and comedy comes from America, and some of my best friends are American.

Let's be real though. There are a lot of DUMB, OBESE MOTHERFUCKERS walking around your country. Don't take that the wrong way 'cause there are a lot of dumb motherfuckers in England as well, but seriously. 41% of Americans believe Saddam Hussein was involved in 9/11. 20% of Americans don't know that the Earth orbits the Sun. 63% of Americans can't find Iraq on a map...

It's not entirely your fault however. Your government is seen as a scourge on the rest of the planet by everybody that's not American, and it makes sense that the most militaristic, antagonistic country on the planet would need the dumbest, most docile and apathetic population. Dumbed down people are easier to manipulate and control by would-be tyrants, and the dumbing down has been systematic. It's no coincidence that the US military budget is 800% higher than its education budget, and as such the US school system is a laughing stock to the rest of the civilised world...

So to clarify, I have nothing against Americans as such. It's your government I have an issue with (I'm not a fan of my own, either). And I abhor stupidity/ignorance regardless of which nationality is its host. I'm the first person to castigate stupidity and ignorance when it rears its ugly head in my own country, as well. And by no means am I suggesting that every American is dumb, ignorant and gluttonous, because that clearly is not the case, but in my own personal real life experience, there are a lot of people who justify the stereotypes...
    test
  15. Crescent Swerve

again your basing your entire opinions Americans on a few "stupid people" not just a few stupid Americans..
    Most Americans on this site are well educated and have a high global knowledge

99% percent of Americans would know the diff. between a south African accent & a Aussie accent , you hard that from one unintelligent American
    your goin on a couple idiots post , and your stereotyping prejudice ignorant ass does what you do best , lump as all together due to a couple people -->
    "other idiocy YOU morons come out with"
    you were talking to someone uneducated .. you say no British person would ever say that ? AN UNEDUCATED ONE WOULD , ignorant fool

like i said you'd be embarrassed by the things i've been told about my county and its 300 mill. people by British people who have never been here and whos extent of knowledge about our Country comes from Movies/TV and other British people and a few comments they read on sites.. and its all stereotypes / generalizations and sometimes just flat out un true and fabricated

and this is jst laughable --->

"There is no way on earth that anybody could objectively read the posts on this forum and conclude that Americans do anything except perfectly fulfil their national stereotype." - YOU

thats exactly what i'm talking about your basing your opinions on a whole country based on a BATTLE FORUM !! (thats gotta sound ridiculous to you reading it back) a site full of immature 16-25 yr old cats , half of which are thugs or wanna be thugs and never went to college , but you ignore all the intelligent poster just to make your inaccurate post.

not exactly a good place to base your opinion on a whole country huh? ahahaha
    e
    go to some other sites/forums if you wan't a real selection of "regular" American citizens and there opinions , battling is hip hop and in America hip hop came from the streets/ghetto and alot of them dont have the means to get a good education ( so this site obv. has alot of uneducated people , way more than you would find in other American based forums)
    test
  16. Crescent Swerve

in the thousand sum odd convos i've had with people and groups of people since 9/11 i have NEVER once heard someone say they though Saddam
    was involved

stop talking out your ass

a bunch of people believe bush has something do with , never heard Sadam ever

but the majority our citizens who are against the war , one of there main issues with invading Iraq was that iraq and Saddam had nothing to do with it

90% of the country believed we were going there for oil and that Iraq / Sadam had nothing to do with

stop making shit up
    test
  17. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

ban everyone involved in this argument where are the mods
    test
  18. JohnNada

JohnNada New Member

Actually, it's even worse than I thought. According to a 2003 poll, 70% of Americans thought Saddam was involved in 911.

Source: USATODAY.com - Poll: 70% believe Saddam, 9-11 link
    test
  19. Crescent Swerve

shut your dick suckers fuck boy ... an argument about somehing other than battling once in a while is a good thing

esp. when its in attempt to clear up ignorance
    test
  20. Crescent Swerve

what a joke of a source

thats a poll from 2003 and from USA today (& not even the paper a website poll w/ prob 1000 people all conservatives),
    one of the conservative papers giving skewed information .... a paper that has many ties to republican party (Bushs party) and bush wanted people to think that so he could invade

only senior citizen republicans (bush loveras) read that shit , that is not at all a gauge for Americas opinion on it ... thats the mislead 50yrs old + republican opinion IN 2003

thats not your average Americans opinion

its been over a decade since 9/11 i have literally talked to hundreds of people about it in person (a bunch online too) in several diff. states i've lived in since then
    NEVER HEARD SOMEONE SAID SADDAM

edit: even conservatives by 05-06' once they had received un-biased , untainted info from the news knew why Bush invaded Iraq .. its been almost public knowledge for a long time even in the conservative republicans
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.