[*K.O.T.D.*] - [WD2] - THE SAURUS vs EURGH

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Oct 13, 2011.

?

Do you agree with the decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheAak

TheAak Well-Known Member

Eurgh is better when he's not joking (or maybe I'm just not into joking these days, unless they are extra clever/unique) ... Exact same goes for thesaurus, but the difference is in this battle, Suarus wasn't playing... Saurus seemed like he wanted to hurt Eurgh's pride with his rounds, where as Eurgh seemed to want to embarrass him, but the jokes just weren't hitting that well

Thesaurus is kind of like J. Storm, in that they're seemingly difficult to write for

Thesaurus wins this one with the first two rounds ... I thought the 2nd half of Eurgh's third won that round for him, so 2-1 Saurus

But don't get it twisted, Eurgh said a lot hot shit, too, especially in his 2nd "collection plate.. who's line is it anyway ... sting/breath you"

sketch probably shouldn't judge, anymore, if its that stressful to him ... Also, one shouldn't consider the distance traveled when deciding who won, though I understand that he only mentioned to say that it was added pressure to make the right decision, its still to say to me

By the same token, Henry bowers came to the correct conclusion, in my opinion, but for all the wrong reasons

edit I don't get Eurgh's last line of the first round ... "he rocked rings on his 2nd finger to remind him where it should have come" what was the meaning??
    test
  2. AsWeProceed

AsWeProceed Well-Known Member

^ not sure if serious?

'he rocked rings on his SECOND finger'...........
    test
  3. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

Couldn't make it through the whole battle, but Eurgh's first two rounds were corny as fuck so I gave it to The Saurus.
    test
  4. TheAak

TheAak Well-Known Member

yeah, still not getting it ... I may be off this week, cause I also missed what the fuck Math was talking about when he said "I'll split you dome if you do-me"

In my defense, though, I hate lines like that (unlucky like when you split B)

I guess my problem is that I've never thought of fingers as having a numerical order, so I don't know which finger goes first or SECOND, even when I use logical reasoning to say its either the middle finger or the ring, I'm still not sure to what he's alluding
    test
  5. JesusOfRap

JesusOfRap DO SOMETHING FOOL

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????
    test
  6. AsWeProceed

AsWeProceed Well-Known Member

dead @ this guy constantly going out of his way to diss british battlers...but being named after a british monarch.
    test
  7. phoenixonfire

phoenixonfire Member

he wears his ring on his secomd finger to remind him what he should have come = if it would have been eurgh/arc vs ill/saur in the wrc07 finals, eurgh/arc would have won --> ill/saur would be 2nd place!
    test
  8. opus

opus Member

you wear crooks and castle fitteds
    test
  9. opus

opus Member

battles a tie. they both suck equally.
    test
  10. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

American says American wins, fine
    Englishman says Englishman wins, OMG FUCKING DICKRIDERS WTF??////
    test
  11. TheGodOfPez

TheGodOfPez Whiskey for breakfast

dead as fuck @ Henry Bowers saying that Saurus's 3rd round (which was literally about half of a round) was what caused him to vote for Saurus. smfh
    test
  12. Shameless

Shameless Friendship is magic!

Really good battle regardless of the outcome.

I don't really know why people are complaining about Thesaurus third round...it was short, but good. Not the best round of the battle, but yeah.
    test
  13. BrZyVnIVidiVci

BrZyVnIVidiVci ........

looks like the kotd team had to b on some "pull a rabbit out the hat" type shit to make this footage come together n props it worked, even if all the battles were like this itd still be wd2>sm.
    i like eurgh dudes gt swag, alot of the uk rappers lack this imo. but regardless he got owned. not a bodybag or anthng he kept it close i just thght he wld hav came much harder for thesaurus. i thnk to beat a cat like thesaurus u need to have one of ur strongest showings and ive seen eurgh better than this. shit was dope tho gonna put this on again with my boy now and use the K2.0 judging system to make it official.
    wow@
    just a saturday in august
    biggest ingrate in great britain
    bankruptd bigger leagues
    .....you lose automatically
    big fat greek, no wedding line
    light matches and put em ouut on ur face flip
    bubba ray dudley face lmao
    ... lotta quotables in this one
    test
  14. Kunty McPhuck

Kunty McPhuck aka Mr C U Next Tuesday

Yeah, i didnt really get that line either, tryin to think of all possible reasoning to why he said that and how it works out.

And the conclusion i've come to, which is an age old queston. Is a thumb a finger?
    test
  15. Eon0011

Eon0011 Member

LMFAO
    Org looks like he's ready to fck some American pu$$y. And he's look right At thesaurus too :p

Eurgh's line and this reaction had me in sitch's.
    test
  16. Kunty McPhuck

Kunty McPhuck aka Mr C U Next Tuesday

To me I felt the 1st rd was a toss up, depends on who you liked best. TheSaurus got rd 2 and Eurgh got rd 3
    test
  17. Eon0011

Eon0011 Member

This plus "english isnt there first language".

Battle should be judged on bars, performance etc not Who's travelled the furthest, or how well you rap in a 2nd language, or if they are just a really nice guy.

(I know thats not what Sketch meant, but you get my point)
    test
  18. zonal000

zonal000 Well-Known Member

You should go mellow out with a nice steak and kidney pie
    test
  19. GASP

GASP ¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

ayo this kids gay
    i absolutely refuse to play his flip game but ill spit in this brits FACE
    yeah i get it you 2 are from norwich but his dads definitely from brick lane
    prolly owned a shop that smelled like piss stains
    and his main service was to kill snakes for quick change
    actually it was prolly about 18 years to this day he met a sick dame in fifth grade of mixed race
    tied her to some thick chains, practiced his dick game and outcame THIS lame
    test
  20. TheCapitalRA

TheCapitalRA New Member

Battle was dope, footage is fucking terrible. Whoever made those freeze frames or still pictures or whatever, needs to diarrhea siphoned directly into their throat. I wanna watch the battle not look at a picture.

Saurus won that tho. 2-1. Eurgh's 3rd round was amazing, conversely Saurus' 3rd was easily his weakest. I don't wanna hear him bitch about old shit that I don't care about, I wanna hear him embarrass Eurgh, which he did successfully in his first two rounds, hence the vote.

Peace.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.