[*K.O.T.D.*] - [WD2] - KID TWIST vs 360

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Sep 16, 2011.

?

Do you agree with the decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whippet

Whippet three rounds of gay jokes

disappointing that there's a choke in there and obviously it's a major contributing factor to 60's loss. having said that though, he's clearly a hilarious dude and one who will no doubt go down in history as one of the funniest battlers to ever spit. i do somewhat agree with posters who say that his bars don't have quite enough depth - there are a lot of dick/fag/arsehole/rimjob/homosexuality jokes and while they're generally nice (pause) i don't personally think they're enough to win a battle against someone who is as ridiculous with a pen as twist is. 60's battle against keynote is probably proof of this - watch it and he comes at keynote from so many different angles, going at his daughter/his wife/his music/his weight/everything and then the whole third round which was completely unique.. i dunno, it just seems as though this type of performance against this type of battler is/wasn't enough. its just a bit ..meh, because i love 60 (nh) as a battler, he makes me laugh

i think twist got it in three. 60 had some sweet bars in the third (bear trap on the dick) and like SK says who knows what might have happened had 60 got all his bars out? but once again twist just shows that given time to write and prepare, he is a bona fide monster. scarface; garage door; opera house; bat/ozzy's head.. lawd almighty

props to both for making me laugh though, i hope 60's next battle is against someone as good as twist and i hope twist continues to battle.
    test
  2. Fuzzy Dunlop

Fuzzy Dunlop this ainta pageant pimpin

twist outclassed him easily in this - 360 could not have beat that twist performance choke or not with the material he had

im not trying to be a hater but 360 just never seemed that good to me - twist is smart funny - 360 is 'say weird shit funny' and thats kinda all he has - i guess that just doesnt land with me
    test
  3. TheRealWarlock

TheRealWarlock Top 5 In The 505

i love how @ the end of twists 3rd illmacs coverin his face like he's witnessing abuse lol yea there was no way 60 was winnin this with or without the choke
    test
  4. ZILLA 07

ZILLA 07 Strictly Business

They show Twists record in the battle now hes like 5,4,1 or some shit!
    test
  5. TradeMark310

TradeMark310 Tunk vs Lux

Dead @ Soul Khan going banoodles at the scarface line.
    test
  6. luneeben

luneeben New Member

I haven't seen a battle this dope in a min, even with the choke it was still ill as fuck imo.
    Cunts were in there.
    test
  7. skacore

skacore Member

Country's records so far:
    Canada 4-3
    USA 2-2
    Philippines 1-0
    England 0-1
    Australia 0-1
    test
  8. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyum i havent been this impressed in a long time. kid twist fucking murdered 360..too bad about his choke but i dont think it wouldve really mattered. But sure, it would have been nice for replay value but who cares it was entertaning anyway. I think this as ne of twists best performances ut i dont remember his other ones very well on the other hand.

BIG UP
    test
  9. n i x

n i x Member

rone and 360 should team up and do a 2 vs 2
    test
  10. nymphlow

nymphlow New Member

I'm really looking forward to 360 vs Dirtbag Dan this Friday in Melbourne tbh.
    test
  11. God of rap

God of rap Active Member

^You like guys rapping about dicks for 20 minutes?
    test
  12. BluntzNHavoc

BluntzNHavoc Custom User Title

tags are bodying me right now.. jesus.. ha..

Battle breakdown IMO Twist didn't bring it as much as I thought he would, whats up with the emo haircut tho homie? 360 did alright chokes aside he recovered from it.
    test
  13. nymphlow

nymphlow New Member

pause that that was your first thought.
    test
  14. God of rap

God of rap Active Member

Pausing is the best thing you can come up with? :funny:
    test
  15. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

Yeah can we cut the extra extra polite bullshit and acknowledge that any boos were justified.

Dude got flown across the world in an event that people came equal distances and paid for, and didn't get the full amount of "battle rap" they came to see.

Booing is perfectly fair in that scenario.
    test
  16. Met-A-Forikal

Met-A-Forikal Time, cunt!

1 360, maybe
    2 Kid Twist
    3 Kid Twist

Nice seeing Twist back. Missed his performances. I would like to see him battle at least twice a year. It's also funny how 60 said, "you're more concerned with the designer of her shoes," and then Twist had a line about Ugg boots being made in Australia, proving 60 right, haha. Anyway, with the combination of Twist's punches, freestyling and the chokes, he destroyed those last two rounds. 60 would not have won even if he remembered his bars.
    test
  17. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

If he was scarface all he would have is his word >>>
    test
  18. Spacelab

Spacelab Well-Known Member

That Saturn line with the "shape of a planet but you put a ring around it" was great.

That's a real zinger because it attacks the guy's tattoo and girlfriend at the same time.

That being said....

Twist does not RAP. He says jokes and people give him a pass because he's funny, but you'll almost never see some more intricate lines with rhythm or rhyme schemes...

I think he's good at what he does, but it should be VERY possible for an MC to beat Twist with the right angles. (For instance, I think NoCanDo could beat him if he wrote.)
    test
  19. TanyaOh

TanyaOh New Member

the reactions, and Rone make this video amazing.
    Also, dead @ me yelling "HEY" like a disapproving mother after DBD boo'd.
    test
  20. sixtyn9ne

sixtyn9ne Member

Twist's delivery isn't very RAP, but his writing actually is. He's got the internal rhymes, syllable counts, etc. That being said, NoCanDo is also very good when he writes, that'd be a good battle.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.