[*K.O.T.D.*] - [WD2] - D-LOR vs DEFFINITION

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Oct 24, 2011.

?

Do you agree with the decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

Well, I believe that there is racism on this board, as I have seen it for myself, however, I think that the majority of what you are experiencing are simply shallow and callous people who are attempting to say the most hurtful thing they can think of in order to tear you down, as opposed to true racism with intent behind it, and when you argue, you play into that shit.

Also, I think your internet arguing is not only garnering you hate on the internet, it is also garnering you hate in real life as well, even if you are just fighting trolling with trolling.

Just let these faggots say what they want, and if some of them are actually racist, then that is their problem to live with.

I have fuckin' done ONE battle that warranted minimal attention, lost it, and as soon as that happened, people started showing up in tinychat telling me that I suck, I'm a loser, etc. I responded by just going with it like; "yeah, I know I suck", because I knew that if I argued about it, it would just get worse. Some people are just miserable and misery loves company, man.

You also have to realize that yes, battling is a hobby, and should be regarded as such, but there are many hobbies that people take PRETTY FUCKIN' SERIOUSLY. Go to someone's house who builds models and accidentally knock one over, smashing it on the floor, and see how he reacts. Or simply tell him how irrelevant and inconsequential his hobby is, and see how he reacts. That is essentially the same thing you are doing when you state that "battling isn't that important". Some people might get butthurt when you say that, man, jusssayin'.

I honestly don't think you should quit, though. You should really keep going. You could get a title match if you have another showing like the one you just had. Real talk.
    test
  2. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Battle rap isn't real life.

Nobody in real life would mention an internet post in a serious manner, hasn't happened, never will. And if it does they'll get laughed out the venue. lol

I don't care

I don't think you get it. You think I am being trolled here? I get people to watch my battles, create a personality profile of me, think about me long enough to make these long extrvagant posts then proceed to not read said posts. I'm not the one getting trolled here.
    test
  3. Deffinition

Deffinition New Member

i know you trolling d, keep it going, i love the attention

yalls is all faggots yall
    test
  4. Enigman

Enigman PIG LORD

d-lor MURDERED round 1, the other 2 were too close to call.

whig line was outrageous.
    test
  5. You People

You People Active Member

I think D-Lor should be banned from battle rap. Clearly the lights are on but no-one's home. The dude is seriously delusional.
    test
  6. RollWithEm

RollWithEm G.O.A.T.

If I have to choose between you and D-LOR being the delusional one, I'm prolly not choosing him, fella.
    test
  7. You People

You People Active Member

I suppose everyone has a right to their opinion.
    test
  8. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

Structure the mark twain of his message board shit
    test
  9. DeathChamberz

DeathChamberz From the Page to da stage

Dlor you make people post with you posting elaborate posts yourself. You try and say it's not important to you but the site represents allot of your time. Plus you do the tiny chat ish as well. I swear you represent the same type of people you continue to try and put down on this site.

The internet is not real life is one of the dumbest things and what it has produced is a bunch of nerdy kids who feel they can present themselves in one image online as it doesn't affect the real world. I don't get that mentality why people think it's a message board so the words here don't have real world consequences. It causes people to think they ccan be disrespectful online and shocked when they get slapped up in person. Maybe because I didn't grow up with the internet I view it differently
    test
  10. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

Before this battle dropped I hadn't posted on this site for like 4 months besides one or two times. I average less than one post per day.

The VAST majority of my posts are from the rep wars when we'd just spam posts for rep as a joke.

The rests of my posts are in batle related posts to gain views.

It's nt my fault my posts are so earth shattering it makes it seem like I post a lot. I do not. and when this thread gets unstickied, I'm gonna go back to not thinking about battle rap again
    test
  11. You People

You People Active Member

Are you ok, mate? I think you might need a lie down. Go run yourself a bath, lad. Take the toaster with you.
    test
  12. SKATTERBRAIN

SKATTERBRAIN U R a L

Deffinition murdered him...
    test
  13. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

^^^ thinks aclass destroyed sonny
    test
  14. SKATTERBRAIN

SKATTERBRAIN U R a L

not at all. LOL your style actually reminds me of a-class.
    test
  15. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

^^^ because you're an idiot who can't evaluate bars. You just proved to me how seriously I should take you.
    test
  16. SKATTERBRAIN

SKATTERBRAIN U R a L

that was a compliment bro. havent you heard that a-class is the battle rap bruce lee ?
    test
  17. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

You're right. I flew off the handle there. Won't happen again. You taught me how to breathe again
    test
  18. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

haha that just proved how good d-lor takes "criticism"
    test
  19. 905allday

905allday New Member

if people say this wasnt close u are on cheap crack

i gave it 2 -1 definition but wow dlor MURDERS his 3rd round, when he raps like that and uses those types of lyrics and rhyme schemes he is toppppppppppppp tier, that guy can rap man, amazing 3rd...

definition is prolly the funniest jokester battler in the game right now, hfk is funny too, but def is real good, he can spit bars and jokes, and he did enough to win this battle

but ill be honest, i rewatch this battle for dlors 3rd, thats all
    test
  20. SKATTERBRAIN

SKATTERBRAIN U R a L

you're like the black a-class. #ThatsWhatsUp
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.