[*K.O.T.D.*] - [WD2] - D-LOR vs DEFFINITION

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Oct 24, 2011.

?

Do you agree with the decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Panda...

Panda... New Member

i sent you friend requests back in autumn

you must not have got em
    test
  2. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

2k more views for the thread. ;)
    test
  3. D.Wiggins

D.Wiggins New Member

Ayo you need to chill the fuck out you crack head, I will battle and barry bonds flux, both these dudes killed it. I will dominate fluxs mother and abuse his sister on some suck my dick type shit, beast of the bay bitch ass, learn/ earn about it. hhahahahhahaha
    test
  4. dwelz

dwelz ,,|,,(-_-),,|,,

Not on the 1st of the month....
    test
  5. Swaggatron

Swaggatron Fuck AutotuneBots

Dope battle, the British were awesome @ WD2
    test
  6. ridinsolo

ridinsolo New Member

damn i still cant make myself watch this prolly cuz dlor is a sissy bitch
    test
  7. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

new castle > molson brews tbh.

definition is a problem. dlor had some shit but with noticable stumbles. even without the stumbles I think definition would of got him .
    test
  8. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

D-lor. Stop arguing with fools. Fight your ego. FIGHT IT!! Look. I think to most people who are true fans of battle rap, it is obvious that you probably should have won this battle that you just had with Deffinition, and that it would be an easily arguable case to state that you were robbed.

This means that you are now set up in a position where the community may feel in the future that it owes you some extra consideration. In other words, karma is currently on your side, however, the more you argue with people on here, the more you will only succeed in nullifying or cancelling out that positive karma (I'm just using the term "karma" to represent the psychological subconscious guilt that some may feel for voting against you when you had such a good performance).

And so; stop arguing with fools on here, stay focused, make sure that you battle again in the near future, and when you do battle again, make sure that your performance is up to par with this last one (or better, of course).

PEACE you fuckin' dickface.

EDIT: Stop battling with gum in your mouth. Any linguist or language teacher will tell you that having gum in your mouth only impedes your ability to enunciate words. Both of the Spanish teachers I have had over the last couple of semesters made a point of mentioning that shit every fuckin' class we had, and one of them would kick students out of class if they were chewing gum. I'll bet that fuckin' gum is responsible for those minor stumbles you have. If you weren't chewing gum in this latest battle then never mind, but I could've sworn that I watched a couple other battles of yours in which you were chewing gum.
    test
  9. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

lol battling is not that important man. I saw the thread was dying so I went into troll mode and got another 3000 views before it gets unsticky. Do you seriously think I actually care what anyone on this site thinks about anything? Absolutely not.

But I have this power man, any thread I touch goes platinum, people can't stay away. SO i've used it for all of my battle related thread. The d-lor vs phran thread is one of the 10 most viewed threads of all the time.

I know how battle rap works. My stock is fine, I could battle in a major westcoast/ny event if I wanted to. I could battle in kotd again if I wanted to. I'm fine.

But this is my last battle. I was just squeezing whatever juice it had out of it before it died. And the idiot trolls took the bait.

As for the gum...it calms me.
    test
  10. scrotie

scrotie aka lil generation gap

no more D-Lor or Fresco :(

[​IMG]
    test
  11. ICE'ALINO

ICE'ALINO New Member

damn deffinition is dope, i wanna see him battle in person
    test
  12. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

Totally onpoint. This shit is BAD in REAL LIFE PERIOD. That's why I loved when Phranchyze went at WiseGuy for how inherently racist it is to project that black white nerdy-street dynamic especially when he said "trying to talk like intelligence is an inherently white sound"
    test
  13. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

It is the pinnacle of hypocrisy when these kids attempt to criticize me. It is obviously psychological projection due to the fact that they are mostly white suburban fans of what is a black, urban culture.

This causes insecurity in their minds which they turn into disdain for any person who doesn't fir their narrow minded stereotype.

it's textbook

The dissonance is mind boggling.
    test
  14. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

And they call me a racist for constantly talking about race even tho most of their posts are inherently racially biased, but they don't realize it until someone points it out to them and instead of considering the plausibility of what I pointed out, they would rather marginalize my viewpoint is being racist in itself. :funny::funny::funny:
    test
  15. Jizzurrection

Jizzurrection College Educated

Dlor would body G Souldier
    test
  16. ItsWhateverPGH

ItsWhateverPGH Steeler Nation

damn after first watch i went
    rd1 dlor
    rd2 dlor
    rd3 def
    test
  17. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

Famo, posts like this are why you are catching hate, and getting robbed for battles you should have won. It's not racism. It's the fact that you consistently don't take loss well.

You argue with fools on these threads when you lose, as if it's impossible for you to understand that when you put yourself in the spotlight, there are going to be people that don't approve of you or simply don't like you for whatever reason, and should you happen to lose, those people are really going to come out of the woodwork, because the type of callous, shallow individual that doesn't like someone they have never met, is going to be the same type of callous shallow individual that will take pleasure in kicking a man when he's down.

Maybe a percentage of that disapproval or dislike is rooted in racial bias, but truthfully, most of it is proabably not. Most of it, honestly, probably has to do with your interactions with people on this message board.

You mention cognitive dissonance, but you yourself are exhibiting that phenomenon whenever you say that "battling doesn't matter to you" or "battling isn't that important", when it obviously matters to you if you continue to do it. If you're getting paid for it, then that would be an even bigger reason for it to matter to you.

Seriously, man, if you would just stop arguing with people whom you know are trolling you for the most part to begin with, ride the positive karma wave, and perform well in your next battle, I would bet dollars to doughnuts that you pull out a big win.

And you should definitely battle again, man. It would be stupid to stop now. You just proved to everyone how lethal you can actually be, in my opinion, and should you choose to battle again, you will probably get a bigger opponent, (especially if your next battle is in KOTD).

AND STOP CHEWING THE FUCKIN' GUM!

EDIT: As for you trolling people in your battle threads in order to get the views up, just remember, negative attention is not necessarily good for you.
    test
  18. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

^^^ All of this was unnecessary. Think from a position of someone who simply does not care, and you will understand. You think "winning' a battle is important, you think internet posts are important, you think catching hate on the internet is important.

It is not.

There is no next battle I am done. Go to my diaz thread, I won that battle, I argued in that thread. I argue in EVERY thread I enter, has nothing to do with me losing. Do you REALLY think I care what 5 random Canadians who I have LITERALLY never seen before in my life think about a battle? No. I don't watch judging decisions, I never seen those guys and don't care about their opinion.

Jesus man, I play madden sometimes, does that mean that I think madden is important, or that it matters in real life? NO! that argument is horeshit, you're projecting bigtime.
    people do things they don;t find important all the time. It's called a hobby, battle rap is a HOBBY like knitting or scrapbooking

See look you're doing the same thing, trying to blame the victim, there are battlers that wont post on this site because it is filled with haters, who think battling is important and are jealous that we do it. RM turned to shit LONG before I posted like this.

and about the racism, who made the tags in this thread first. WHO mentioned race first. It wasn't I, how are you gonna blame me? Read back in the thread. You are stupid structure.

Go to a phranchyze thread and watch the same racist vitriole spewed there when phran rarely posts and when he does he's very congenial. It does not matter. RM is a racist site period, I have just decided to shine a light on it.
    test
  19. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

For battle rap, negative attention is the BEST kind of attention you can get. This is wrestling, heals are the draw, faces are corny
    test
  20. Slick Ick

Slick Ick New Member

'd lor had some ridiculous structure there but i think deffinition had some really funny lines'

smh at this judging. 3-0 at this judging and d-lor's second was dope as hell. legion is doomed scheme was what i decided to mention in my post.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.