[*K.O.T.D.*] - [VENGEANCE] - ARSONAL vs PAT STAY

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by _Organik_, Mar 13, 2011.

?

Who Do You Think Won

1. Arsonal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pat Stay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Too Close To Call

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

This thread got more views than most KOTD battles the power of Arsenal. El Hefe reaping the benefits too. Everybody wins when Arsenal battles; even though Pat lost he is more KNOWN now so even he wins.
    test
  2. Goonerism

Goonerism New Member

voted for arsonal bc he outrapped him but want to change it on 2nd viewing. he pulled a buncha pussy stunts and was acting like a bitch while pat was rapping and pat still had solid performance with decent frees and played well to the home crowd
    test
  3. Livestock One

Livestock One Member

I'm talking about how you or I could probably rap better then Arsonal. The only difference is that we don't have videos of us rapping mediocre with millions of views. Know what I'm saying?
    test
  4. Livestock One

Livestock One Member

I would rather be an unknown hella-dope MC, then have a billion views and be wack... or mediocre.
    test
  5. Bino Tha Kid

Bino Tha Kid New Member

lmaooo someone sounds bitter n jealous

ars gets to travel because of this shit n gets paid

u think he's awful good for you, but a lot of others don't

if u that sure of yaself do a fuckin battle my bet is u wont get a 100th of arsonal views lmaooo

to put it in tha words of jigga man

"would you ratha b underpaid than overrated"

if u opt for tha 1st one u a suckaaa (n a liar too)
    test
  6. Livestock One

Livestock One Member

I don't give a fuck about being overrated or not. When you're dope, you are dope and whatever people say, especially on the internet, doesn't matter. It's just babble.

To get back to my point, I would rather be a dope MC then be a WACK MC getting paid. And... I would rather be dope than be mediocre and be famous for being mediocre.

I'm not a battle MC. I have 8 albums that are all fuckin sick. I don't give a fuck who thinks I'm dope. Some of my favorite MCs on this planet have loved my albums... and that's more then I could have ever asked for. I've also collaborated with some of my fav artists. Truthfully tho, I don't need outside approval. I'm a rare breed dun.

Ars is i-ight... mediocre. I'm not hating. I'm just seeing him for what he is. You know the song "Don't Believe The Hype." Well... I don't believe the hype dun. I just see it from my own personal perspective how I see it. I couldn't do anything other then that.
    test
  7. Bino Tha Kid

Bino Tha Kid New Member

or maybe its your opinion and a lot of people think otherwise, though a lot of people may agree with you as well, thats besides the point. battle rap is entertainment, arsonal is entertainment.
    maybe you're a better rapper than him , thats besides the point you might not be as entertaining as him and thats why arsonal gets so many views, people watch battles to be entertained

but then some people think arsonal is dope

like you know the way you think ya '7 albums are sickkk'

maybe if i listened to them i'd think they was trash

thats how life works cuzzy

copy? capiche?
    test
  8. Livestock One

Livestock One Member

Word up G.

-WhiteBasedTROLL
    test
Thread Status: