[*K.O.T.D.*] - [VENGEANCE] - ARSONAL vs PAT STAY

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by _Organik_, Mar 13, 2011.

?

Who Do You Think Won

1. Arsonal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pat Stay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Too Close To Call

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

A stand up comic might have a bodybag performance but he might lose a game of wits with a witty non-comic. Dude, it's like some people are just born to be bullies. Not saying Arsonal doesn't have bars though. Arsonal knows how to punk the shit out of people with rapping and talking shit. That's his thing. It didn't work out with Hitman Holla so much but still, that's his thing. Call it filler or whatever but not just ANYONE can do it. Just like not just anyone can duplicate Diz's style (why would they want to lol). For a whole verse anyways.
    test
  2. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

you must not have seen diz vs caustic yet :funny:
    test
  3. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

You fail at reading comprehension I see
    test
  4. Lee Taylor

Lee Taylor Well-Known Member

how about this..

not an accurate assumption

not an accurate assumption and why do you keep saying smack? obviously you don't know what you're talking about. better go read twitter some more and come up with better, more accurate stories. yet, you won't know everything. so it's pointless to go on and on acting like you know what you're talking about when it's obvious you don't. stop it with acting like you know. because if you did, you wouldn't allow yourself to spew out anything remotely to what you just typed.

matter of fact, name all 5 people of the smack/url staff and i'll continue this convo. better start tweeting smack and hope he tells you. other then that, fall back.
    test
  5. IKNOWALL

you are funny you read twitter I have one of those 5 peoples numbers in my phone lol try again. and shoutout to the one thats a barber that no one ever talks about and shout out to the one thats post on here that eveybody assumes is smack.
    test
  6. Lee Taylor

me too I have all their numbers, and I read twitter? yea not for info to generate an assumption. now name them..
    test
  7. IKNOWALL

shout out to the one who is math manager and shoutout to the two the other two that everybody KNOWs there name and been doing it forever. I laugh at you if you dont get that then how much do you really KNOW. Get off twitter kid.
    test
  8. Lee Taylor

reverse psychology in an attempt in avoiding the question. not too clever, I said name them.
    test
  9. IKNOWALL

where did I say Loe Pesci would have to pay for his flight if he wasn't a Main event?
    test
  10. IKNOWALL

Lee lets get this straight I proved I KNOW all five of them are I dont need to answer your question it more fun not answering who the fuck are you?
    test
  11. Bino Tha Kid

Bino Tha Kid New Member

lool at url insider argument
    test
  12. IKNOWALL

this is fucking retarded I dont even KNOW why this shit is going on I dont claim to be an insider I wrote something dude is mad for no apparent reason I dont claim to be an insider on anything period. There is no insiders on this shit there is logic. I aint ask anybody about this. I just have a decent insight on how shits been done
    test
  13. Lee Taylor

no you threw things out there hoping I would answer for you and who am I? good question.

mad ha! cut it out. you read what I wrote and you assumed I was angry? naw i'm not.
    test
  14. Bino Tha Kid

Bino Tha Kid New Member

both of u do have url eyerate swag tho
    test
  15. IKNOWALL

I can have eyerate GT swag if you want me too would you like that better. Shit gay all the way around trying my best not to do that shit anymore anyways. Last shit I dropped was some damn time is money shit that I dont think was even a secret but just didnt think anybody on this site had heard about
    test
  16. IKNOWALL

what gimmic?
    test
  17. Lee Taylor

que?.. anyways, you gonna be at the march 26th, 27th event?
    test
  18. SaM HaiN

SaM HaiN Onslaught

jesus christ the faggotry here has reached critical mass.

back to the battle. the debates about it remind me a lot of ness vs solomon, haymaker punches delivered well vs. rapping smooth with some dope lines through it. can't really flat out say "oh ars demolished that mother fucker" and the same thing applies to pat, because both did really well at what they did.

it just depends on your preference of what you like to see in battles

if you prefer content and what lines were dropped over who actually rapped better, than pat stay, and vice verca for arsonal.
    test
  19. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

whoa pussies... NOBODY has eyerate swag. im the most electrifying man in battle rap entertainment today. simon cowell of this rap shit. fall the fuck back.
    test
  20. My Name Is Bob

My Name Is Bob New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.