[*K.O.T.D.*] - [VENGEANCE] - ARSONAL vs PAT STAY

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by _Organik_, Mar 13, 2011.

?

Who Do You Think Won

1. Arsonal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pat Stay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Too Close To Call

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illmatiK23

illmatiK23 .gif game proper

The thing with Pat Stay is, he can master a different style than the whole jokey-joke shit because he's shown flashes of throwing some haymakers and rapping about legit shit. I think he feels that the jokes will get him more crowd reaction, especially at KOTD. I'll say this though, the KOTD crowd is A LOT different now than what it was before.
    test
  2. illmatiK23

Usually they're just trolling.

But look, everybody picks their own winner or whatever. At the end of the day, I wanna see two battlers rap. Unfortunately, we don't get a lot of that anymore. The only battles I watch nowadays are the big name ones.
    test
  3. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

I dont KNOW why yall were even entertaining eyerate in this instance he KNEW what you were saying from the start now he is all butt hurt because I pointed out the flaw in his logic so he has resorted to trolling.

I think people just want acceptance from the "street crowd" and this just didnt do it. And Now people are upset or some shit. To be honest AFTER THE HOLLOHAN battle I was like Pat stay is the best in Canada but I had really only saw him shine vs hollohan.

I went back and watch his other battles I was like dude was good but not crazy like the hollohan battle. So my thing was just hold judgment until this arsenal battle dropped. And while I still think Pat stay is a very good battler I dont think he is even the best in Canada. I give that to Le Pesci when loe is not choking or fake choking. The Arsenal battled showed me that Pat has some solid writing but his rapping is just average in this format.
    test
  4. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

I agree with you. When Pat Stay is saying jokes it almost looks like stand up comedy and not even rapping. I mean the first 30 seconds of his first round is extremely cringeworthy.

But when he starts rapping and getting aggressive and is all in Arsonal's face with that "take the lost like a man" he is extremely dope. I think he should have stuck to the aggressive battling and punked Arsonal and it would have been a clearer victory for him.
    test
  5. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

I agree, I thought Pat Stay could do URL, but with that rapping style he would hear crickets or worse.

Loe Pesci is KOTD saving hope to finally have a Canadian on URL.
    test
  6. illmatiK23

Loe Pesci, Osa, Bender, an aggressive Pat Stay, Skelly, and Kaliente can all translate well to URL. Kaliente ain't really that great though.
    test
  7. Lee Taylor

Lee Taylor Well-Known Member

so eyerate got ran out the thread? hilarious..

I would love to see skelly on GT or url. his style fits perfectly with either in my opinion.
    test
  8. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

I think Pat Stay's style would only do well in URL against opponents who've fucked with GTN. He'd get eat up by Young Kannon, Pooh, Hitman, Yung Ill, etc. that he'd doesn't have a bus driving job or squidwards clarinet bar for him to milk. He could do something with "Smack who is this nigga" but Soul Khan just did it.
    test
  9. IKNOWALL

Loe Pesci- I think thats a given by everybody
    Osa- I need to see more the battle I saw that shit is boardeline you have to win the crowd there

Skelly- act guter and all but I dont KNOW how is rapping would translate but no reason not to have a tryout battle

Pat stay I think could work he would just need to be more agressive with his bars and delivery. I just dont see why Pat would he has clearly said he is not really into battling. Plus he can get better oponents staying in Canada.

I think thats one thing people are failing to realize when they want there favorites to go to URL. You need to go there and prove you can get respect from the crowd first before they give you a big opponent. It dont matter if You are the top in gt or Canada. Unless you are somebody with universal respect like MOOK or IRON.

If a guy like skelly wanted to battle in URL he would need to pay for his flight to New York and battle someone like Destro dollar.
    test
  10. illmatiK23

That's kinda stupid because URL isn't really a proving ground. Shotgun Suge is ass cheeks but he gets a battle against Young Miles? That's wack to me and I know if those guys go up to URL, they're gonna give em shit opponents. Loe Pesci is good enough to get a battle with Hollow, Hitman, Aye Verb, etc, fuck whatever proving ground status they have set.
    test
  11. IKNOWALL

shotgun suge has been on URL 6 times and there is a big story behind that Miles didnt have to do that.

First lets get to the facts. Smack does not tell top tier people who they are going to battle. The battlers do this with URL staff input.

Second Hitman cost thousands of dollars to battle why would smack put him against a guy who is a virtual no name to his core audience?

Why would smack pay for even a guy like Loe Pesci flight when its not going to generate some great interest to people in New York that are going to come out to see Loe battle?

Do you remember that stunt Loe pulled against real deal?

But lets just wait to see what happens between Marv and Loe
    test
  12. MattPORTLAND

MattPORTLAND Well-Known Member

the american bible
    test
  13. Diglett

Diglett New Member

NY was feeling loe against dna
    test
  14. IKNOWALL

you think thats the same crowd? the same atmosphere as URL? you KNOW what I mean Loe has not proved himself vs that crowd. There is really nothing more for me to say you can keep talking about on the board all you want it aint happening till the battlers step up and become pro active and they are going to hear the same shit I been saying . Fly your ass out here for a battle and prove it. And it aint going to be some main event shit.

I never even said New York wouldn't feel Loe. What I said was nobody is going to an event in New York to see Loe battle as of now.
    test
  15. MAKOTO.

MAKOTO. HACK DETECTOR

......make your boy look better right?
    test
  16. teacozy

teacozy New Member

nobody's going to URL to see anyone but the two main events. That's how it's always been since they opened the battles to the public. Even now, people care about Hollow, DNA vs Ill, and maybe Suge getting forced to retire but you're kidding yourself if you think everything on these cards are anticipated by people.

Who the fuck cares who's expecting to see Loe? If it's announced, people will watch his footage like any new battler. That's shaky reasoning.
    test
  17. SKATTERBRAIN

SKATTERBRAIN U R a L

what if every rapper had j fox delivery ???
    test
  18. Lee Taylor

Lee Taylor Well-Known Member

lol at loe pesci wouldn't get flown out unless it's a main event. not an accurate assumption.
    test
  19. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

ok this just bodied me :funny:

you guys are literally talking about content like its non existent.. arsonal is a really pretty car with NO FUCKING GAS. figure it out.
    test
  20. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

pause calling a guy a really pretty car
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.