[*K.O.T.D.*] - [VENGEANCE] - ARSONAL vs PAT STAY

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by _Organik_, Mar 13, 2011.

?

Who Do You Think Won

1. Arsonal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pat Stay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Too Close To Call

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stock

Stock New Member

mj is not overrated :FU:
    test
  2. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

wow you're dumb.
    test
  3. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

Nice try eyerate that shit dont work with me. You are full of shit right now and you KNOW it. If Pat stay had mumbled his bars with low projection rapping even worse than he did would you still give him the win?
    test
  4. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

Of course he wouldn't win.

I agree with most of Eyerate's points.
    test
  5. IKNOWALL

Oh so you admit rapping matters?
    test
  6. Eyerate

i mean.. what if arsonal had pulled an umbrella out of his ass and screamed "PESCIIIIII" while he did the fucking duckwalk? why ask stupid fucking questions. yes, if pat stood in front of arsonal like he was charron on a first date, he would have lost.

but i got one for you.. what if arsonal wrote some clever and interesting bars instead of schoolyard momma jokes and awful setups that wouldnt even get a pass in a freestyle competition? THATS the question you should be asking.
    test
  7. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

This.

And Arsonal won, imo. He made Pat Stay look like a small fry, same way he did Conceited. I'm in no way the instigator type but in this battle I'd rather be in Arsonal's shoe than Pat Stay's shoes easy.
    test
  8. Eyerate

youre done in this thread...
    test
  9. IKNOWALL

Nope you should be done you guys are proving my point rapping matters the only question is the degree to which it matters
    test
  10. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

why are you advocating like its the only thing that matters?
    test
  11. Eyerate

[​IMG]
    test
  12. IKNOWALL

I see eyerate is mad he has been spewing this bullshit and when somebody comes in a proves a valid point he resorts to trolling. You can go back to the OT part of the forum now eyerate.
    test
  13. Eyerate

[​IMG]
    test
  14. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

its not the only thing being taken into consideration
    its just that alot of people on this site dont hold it in high of a regard anymore
    i get that people enjoy people rapping hell 85% of communicating is based on it
    but i hold that other 15% in a very high regard and when i see the bullshit ars gets away with i facepalm. now mind you i thought he had 2 good rds in this battle
    test
  15. Eyerate

lots.. however im always multitasking. and i dont think its getting any better than the shitcake. im also done entertaining stupid posts from people who failed the reading comp on their GED test. this thread is boiling down.
    test
  16. illmatiK23

illmatiK23 .gif game proper

Can you understand the concept that different people have different preferences? Some people would rather hear filler filler punchline/filler filler punchline than punchline after punchline after punchline.

Now, you claim Arsonal has no content. Go ahead and explain to me what you need to spit about for you to pass Eyerate's content test. What did Pat Stay do that Arsonal didn't and give me key examples? I'll wait.

And yeah, of course I fucking understood the die line, the point I was making was that it wasn't that great...but remember, that's my OPINION.
    test
  17. IKNOWALL

Which goes back to my degree point which goes to tyronhoustons point of how this shit started. Everything is taken into consideration everything. Some people take rapping as a huge part of battle rap. Because well the objective is to prove who is a better rapper.

Trex said hollow sucks. Do I agree with that hell no. But I see where rex is coming from DOTMOB niggas can rap. MOOK REX and K-ShINE will out rap damn near any battle nigga you put in front of them. Hollows rapping is his biggest weakness in battle rap. His style his schemes his freestyle are his strengths all these things get assigned some figurative point system in peoples heads.

People weigh things differently.
    test
  18. illmatiK23

illmatiK23 .gif game proper

There's shit a lot of battlers get away with that I facepalm to as well. Fuckin Cortez is a prime example of that.

Different people watch battles for different reasons. Some people wanna hear these guys tell jokes, others wanna hear people talk about how they'll kill each other with guns and blades and whatever, etc. This is why battles with style clashes are hard to judge and that's when people like Eyerate come into these threads thinking that they're always right. No, there's no fucking right or wrong, it's PREFERENCE.
    test
  19. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

This.....right here, I said early on that there styles were so different that you couldn't really judge this battle and it's better that it was promo.

Because if you prefer, jokes and punchlines you prefer Pat Stay

If you prefer aggressiveness, rapping ability, projection then you prefer Arsonal
    test
  20. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

you right
    but when it gets to the point that theres denial
    said person with the preference needs to shut the fuck up and stop.
    trying to overhype a persons traits to try and denounce a clear victory is nothing short of dickriding
    there are people that have the nerve to say that arsonal beat hitman
    holla
    when people say retarded shit like that
    i must rectifly the situation
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.