Battle Video [K*O*T*D] - VENGEANCE 2 - DNA vs. THE SAURUS

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by TheIlliterate, Apr 15, 2013.

?

who won?

1. DNA

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. THE SAURUS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. too close to call

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. cyphalpha

cyphalpha Member

no shit! the biasness and hate is fucking unbelievable..they even saying thesaurus 3-0..bahahaha..RM is a joke
    test
  2. cyphalpha

cyphalpha Member

if your dumbass feels good because of this clearly bias and stupid feedback you getting on the poll then you are a pathetic human being ..you cant be that dumb
    test
  3. queensnyc

queensnyc MoveBirdsLikeAnnaPaquin

this was a clean win for thesaurus. dna had a few dope bars in the 3rd thats it

3-0
    test
  4. MAKOTO.

MAKOTO. HACK DETECTOR

pete came with a different more street oriented style. interesting...

I have to look back at the content cuz i know i missed a lot of stuff.
    performance id say DNA took that.
    Delivery was a tie.
    test
  5. wickedness

wickedness Dopeness

wow the saurus fucking killed this good win. dope ass battle.
    test
  6. JesusOfRap

JesusOfRap DO SOMETHING FOOL

i like the way thesaurus has been writing in his past couple. he is more versatile now instead of just being a multi machine. i did give dna the third though hes much better in kotd. theasurus vs bender would be crazy
    test
  7. Gene Oak

Gene Oak The anti-white white

Saurus clearly took this, easily at that. DNA relies solely on charisma but has little to offer lyrically and seems to have a loose understanding of English and how it's used. I'm not saying that everything in a battle has to make sense but if you look at his verses on paper there are so many questionable, no, unforgiveable instances of just plain not knowing how to say what he's thinking in a coherent manner. Some of his shit literally reads like a bad google translation.
    test
  8. skacore

skacore Member

why are DNa fans getting all pissy over this... trust me i'm a DNA fan i wish he bodied The Saurus but reality is he didn't and he took the L in a good battle
    test
  9. philadelphiaLAW

philadelphiaLAW Active Member

So we all watched this battle ... Criticize DNA for not making sense ... Spitting the exact lines Saurus predicted....

Stating the simple opinion that DNA is not smart, and represents the typical uneducated, at times illiterate battler...

And you interpret it as gay?

Seriously ... Kill yourself...you are everything wrong with this world....a straight up piece of trash

Homophobia for the sake of homophobia < your gag reflex = waste of life
    test
  10. Gopher D'Gusto

Gopher D'Gusto Well-Known Member

Saurus got the first two, DNA got the third. So far, this is the best battle to drop this year, IMO. DNA had his best performance since Vendetta and Saurus is always consistent despite the lack of crowd reaction.

I almost feel like Toronto's trying to be on some New York "too cool to react" type shit.
    test
  11. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Saurus 2-1 imo
    test
  12. Aftershock

Aftershock Cooksvillain

?

Everything in a battle HAS to make sense. Not understanding a reference is one thing, flat out not making sense is something else.
    test
  13. iAmAchilles

iAmAchilles disrespectful nigguh

pete 3-0 imo
    test
  14. Revanon

Revanon Comeback of the Year.

I don't know why people can't view a battle nuetrally. I guess if you favor one style...you can't judge it against another...I truly believe The Saurus could of CHOKED and some of ya'll would of still thought he won.

I wanted to see the The Saurus that battled Crugar. When I look at battles...I judge by punchlines, delivery, composure, .....I felt The Saurus got better as the rounds went on...but the breath control didn't work. And I don't think his lines were slept on...they just didn't hit as he expected them to. I felt DNA's strongest round was his 3rd. Slip up on the YOURS wouldn't be a YOURS thing...but other than that...it was a true observation that weighed heavy.

Just seems everytime we have a Grindtime/KOTD emcee vs a URL emcee the polls lock on the KOTD/GT person. It's a shame.

This battle was good. DNA won. 2-1. I would give The Saurus the first.

There's not much "Mr. 2-time" can do at this stage in his career. URL would be the last step but not sure who he would face. There are moments when you can stop. I think out of the love Saurus wont...but if he did....he's cemented his stamp on the game for sure. I just don't see a reason to continue. Nothing left to prove to ANYONE.

I felt that way after his Crugar battle btw.
    test
  15. iAmAchilles

saurus was really strong here, dnas good shit is still wack lol. he seems like somebody whod be good to see live when youre faded and cant focus like that but i couldnt imagine watchin one of his battles more than once
    test
  16. alaroche04

alaroche04 Active Member

Thesaurus' delivery is so terrible, it's hard for me to stomach his rounds.

He was better to listen to back in the day during the 2 v 2's and at skribble. Now, it just looks like he struggles to spit his bars with a semi-decent flow.

I'll give DNA the win 2-1, but that's not saying much cause this battle was pretty weak.
    test
  17. eastcoastreppa

eastcoastreppa Well-Known Member

U can tell thesaurus has been watching smack battles lately
    test
  18. this problem

this problem Active Member

Disagree with Rev. Saurus' battle with Ness Lee was one of the better ones in the last year. It's hard to live up to yourself constantly when people view you in such high regard as Thesaurus. The bars were there, performance was lacking a little bit. And it would be better if Saurus would stop wearing jerseys. You need to be in better shape to pull that off.
    test
  19. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

this was probably the saurus's best performance yet. crowd was complete ass.

dna came with it, but still got generally outdone by saurus

saurus 2-1, maybe 3-0, since even though dna's third round concept was cool, he fucked a couple lines up
    test
  20. iAmAchilles

:youmad?:

dna fans right up there with tyler perry fans imo
    test