Battle Video [*K.O.T.D.*] - [VENDETTA] - PASS vs K-SHINE

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Jul 30, 2012.

?

Who do you think won?

1. Pass

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. K-Shine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Too Close to Call

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b.h.d2k2

b.h.d2k2 Member

i gave it to K-Shine......for three reasons

1) one of pass biggest angles was that k-shine always sounds the same and talks about dumping lead and selling packs....but K-shine came completely different in this battle...sooo that point is void

2) Some of yall might say...ok but k-shine did a whole bunch of passwerdz name flips but his name is now PASS....umm..."Pass" latest battle vs Henry Bowers still has the name Passwerdz on it....now leading up to this event i never heard of a name change...you expect K-shine to hear about it? ....so the name flips count...now AFTER this battle...yea u can say the "passwerdz" bars are not applicable....

3) the whole angle of hes loud and screaming but he aint saying shit....K-shine wasnt even wilding out like that...and he referenced actual facts...actual battles were passwerdz looked bad...stuff that HAS HAPPENED....passwerdz talking about dry snitching when people mention banging out or flippin packs...but hes talkin about math pistol whippin mook? 1st off...u battling shine not mook...dont take the typical route...and two...u dry snitching on math urself....so u contradicting ur verse...

not saying k-shine bodied...but i feel like he was more direct with his opponent and won....
    test
  2. Bold Savage

Bold Savage Mean What You Say

pass didn't say anything in this battle; he's just a fan favorite. k shine got this.
    test
  3. FuckOff

FuckOff Member

k-shine's dick. your mouth. can make an interracial couple.
    test
  4. SunkenDPr0

SunkenDPr0 Well-Known Member

pass won rds 1 & 3
    test
  5. Gopher D'Gusto

Gopher D'Gusto Well-Known Member

This battle had a few cool moments, but other than that, I thought it was pretty forgettable. Both of their 3rd rounds were "meh." I expected more out of Shine, tbh. Pass was better than he's been in other recent battles, but I'm still waiting for him to regain that 2009 form that made him a beast.
    test
  6. cheddah12

cheddah12 Well-Known Member

Pass got it 3-0 imo, I woulda gave shine the 1st if that whole scheme wasn't based off of pac being born in LA(which everyone knows he wasnt) lol and I dont know why people sayin pass 3rd was weak i thought it hit hard.
    test
  7. God of rap

God of rap Active Member

I gave it to Pass on the stream but..its actually a lot closer than I remembered.
    test
  8. crackalacka2

crackalacka2 Awful Poster, Ok Tagmaker

Shine won.

Pass did the same Shit he always does.

Rap well and say nothing in the process.

Besides, after Ika's 3rd vs Roc all the Dot Mob bars seem wack in comparison.
    test
  9. Dusted77

Dusted77 Active Member

2-1 K Shine, actually prolly give the last one to Shine too because Pass never really said shit the whole battle
    test
  10. key2life

key2life BK ni66a

pass had good bars about mook and rex and then told him why he said it and played him out while he was doing it. Those are the 2 big names in Shines crew ... why would pass not structure his shit to get on him with it. Talkin about the angle is played out? Stop it .... nearly every fuckin ANGLE is played out in battle rap but if its approached properly it can be effective. Pass did that ... he schemed his shit up right and got that. I felt Pass won all 3 rounds and this was his best shit since the Hollow battle. Stay grinding ...

Oh and saying Pass's angles were played out and cosigning shine is ridiculous. Pass heard more hollow lines (again), more passwords and computer references (again), more flips with the word WORDZ (again) ... LMAO fucking idiots like Shine came at Pass from an unseen angle lol.
    test
  11. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

mistake by ozone battles. pass dropped his name after the skelly battle, pretty sure kshine would of watched this over pass vs henry bowers in sweden tbh, if he watched any recent pass battles - doesnt seem like he did though

test
  12. haatley

haatley Well-Known Member

People ride pass dick hard. this line is not nice. its one of the most basic name flips ever.
    pass name.flips suck. like against brixx hey sucked too and people react. check b magic heartless for some real nameflips dayum
    test
  13. Boom

Boom paradox

this is the pass i like

he won for me. liked kshines second though
    test
  14. Dreeeex

Dreeeex Ric Flair backwards.

People still do Pumpkinhead bars so I don't see why Passwurdz is exempt.
    test
  15. Briscoe

Briscoe Active Member

I got Pass 2-1 tbh.

On a somewhat related note, have AP got much music out? I'm only aware of one track on Bandcamp.
    test
  16. J-Professional

J-Professional Well-Known Member

Round 1: 10-9 Pass
    Round 2: 10-10 Even
    Round 3: 10-10 Even

This battle was a lot closer than I originally thought. It can go either way. Rounds 1 and 2 were dope from both.
    test
  17. IllerThanYou

IllerThanYou Well-Known Member

Pass is ashamed of his past.
    test
  18. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

there were no hollow lines, you must mean the nameflips

but like it or not, nameflips are a staple of battle rap

on the other hand, for people who have been watching URL for a while, talking about dot mob to k shine, is like using face jokes on thesaurus, or calling fresco gay. can you now see how people would think that that angle is uncreative and beaten to death?

the thing is, most people who like pass, dont follow URL type rappers, so they think its a new idea
    test
  19. SuperNegger

SuperNegger Toe Tagger Type Negger

Pass killed this little kid. Pass' third round pretty much solidified the win.

Every single angle K-Shine used was played out.
    test
  20. alaroche04

alaroche04 Active Member

I think Passwurdz won, he was spazzin with the personals.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.