Battle Video [*K.O.T.D.*] - [VENDETTA] - PASS vs K-SHINE

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Jul 30, 2012.

?

Who do you think won?

1. Pass

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. K-Shine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Too Close to Call

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGodOfPez

TheGodOfPez Whiskey for breakfast

Pass is the fucking dude.
    test
  2. IllerThanYou

IllerThanYou Well-Known Member

lol should of known it would have been this lopsided on this board.

Anyways, this might have been the 1st real good battle (back and fourth) of the year, for me. Both of their 3rd rounds, they dropped off but not by much. I like how K-Shine toned it down and let his content do its work. He's very dangerous when he's in this mode. Shine edged it imo b/c after awhile, Pass' material was nearing chronic repetitiveness with his angles.

Sidenote: I hate when battlers write in defensive mode then the other nigga don''t even do or say what they thought. Shit make em look stupid as hell. Just play offense & improvise if needed.
    test
  3. dexptjy

dexptjy Active Member

I dunno how anyone is saying Shine took this. I guess we just have totally different ways we assess what's good in a battle. Pass took it 3-0 easily, just needs to work on his closers.
    test
  4. Battyboi

Battyboi New Member

are u a fuckin homo or somethin? shine arguably killed him every round
    test
  5. DPrince408

DPrince408 D. Prince

How come everybody thinks their opinion is prime? Like If I thought Pass won this, everybody who thought K-Shine won it would call me a dickrider. I personally think this battle was a let down, and Pass barely edged it. I can see why people would think K-Shine won it though.
    test
  6. IllerThanYou

IllerThanYou Well-Known Member

And I can see why people would think Pass won. It was close ass battle. What got me puzzled is the poll, like it's this lopsided ass shit and Pass absolutely buried him.
    test
  7. eastcoastreppa

eastcoastreppa Well-Known Member

Its simple pass talked about Rex and mook for 3 rounds we heard all the shit pass was saying we all know mook got best up by math we know t Rex got robbed in 98 he also had bars about k shine rapping loud and aggressive but k shine did the complete opposite. Its cool of u think pass won but it was a very close battle it can go either way
    test
  8. Uniqueillusi0nz

Uniqueillusi0nz New Member

I guess not since i didn't now of or haven't seen it yet. -__- smh
    test
  9. dexptjy

dexptjy Active Member

And on the flip side? Shine had nonsensical lines about Tupac, the west coast and a bunch of terrible Passwurdz flips that rarely made sense. (19 characters, passwords meant to be invisible?) Not to mention Pass changed his name months ago, made it clear in the Brixx battle, it was even in the Vendetta trailer. Talking about bringing up old shit... K-shine bringing up Hollow battle from 2 years ago. He brought up Iron Solomon from 05.

Shine's first verse and end of his third were hella awkard. Pass' "computer shit" flip got one of the best reactions... Shine came back with more passwords lines. And some "pass/past" stuff that we've all heard before. He was yelling too, I think the mix in the video just normalized the audio, it's not like he was chatting casually. And that pointless repeat of the Canibus line.

Oh well, I'm clearly not the only person who thinks Pass took it. 2/3's of the peeps who voted agree. It just comes down to what people value in a battle.
    test
  10. eastcoastreppa

eastcoastreppa Well-Known Member

Your trying way to hard bro lol But ur proving my point that they both had flaws in all 3 of there rounds which makes the battle a toss up but since most fans on here love pass on here there gonna pick him no matter what he's all hype even lush came on here and send he do sent have the desire to battle but lush pushes him to do it you can tell
    test
  11. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

Might be a tie. But GOTDAYUM @ Pass' first round.

Where was the red dots when Rex was getting robbed, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! That's the line of the battle. Set up and delivery was on point.
    test
  12. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

K-Sine won the first 2 clearly and got bodied in the third like bodied so bad one could call it a draw or even a win for pass (I mean Shine had a fear factor reference I IRL facepalmed but on some true round by round shit we know Shine got it.

Battle should've never happened no hate or anything they both just had a lot better options.
    test
  13. Met-A-Forikal

Met-A-Forikal Time, cunt!

K-Shine's Brad Pitt Killing Them Softly flip went over everybody's head in the live crowd. Probably because the movie isn't out yet, but if it had been out, I think the crowd would've reacted more.

Anyway, the battle is tough to call. I might have to see it again to get for some clarity on the matter of the victor. Shit was close.
    test
  14. True Blood

True Blood New Member

niggas know Pac was born in NY right ....?
    test
  15. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

i reacted cause i worked on it, i was kinda surprised shine even knew about it.
    test
  16. alaroche04

alaroche04 Active Member

i think pass is a lazy, unmotivated, bamma who thinks he's hard cause he's from oakland altho he's really just a good kid from a good home. that n1gga needs an asswhoopin.

with that being said, Pass won.
    test
  17. Met-A-Forikal

Met-A-Forikal Time, cunt!

I was surprised too. Now I'm picturing the guy being up past midnight, scrolling through IMDb, looking for Brad Pitt movies. That Killing Them Softly trailer didn't even come out until last week or something too. So he knew about it way ahead of time.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.