Battle Video [*K.O.T.D.*] - [VENDETTA] - DNA vs EURGH

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Jun 24, 2012.

?

Who do you think won?

1. DNA

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. EURGH

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Green17

Green17 Chuck Norris Tripple O.G

This>>>>>> dead !!
    test
  2. EmSeeD10

EmSeeD10 Well-Known Member

Shotty Horroh was supposed to battle at WD2 last year against Kap Kallous, but couldn't make it for some reason. But now he's battling in WD3. He really put Sensa on by giving him both Soul Khan and Dizaster in a row, he gave Tony D a big battle against Illmac.
    test
  3. BattleSavant

BattleSavant Member

Lol nah, thats what i was saying, he is the shitiest out of all the "vets" in DF and keeps getting good opponents, like mark grist and stowaway.
    test
  4. Eon0011

Eon0011 Member

Lol yea your right, my bad. I read your post wrong. Micky is pretty bad.

Nah I'm talking about flying people over. Seems he doesn't trust anyone that isnt his home boy with a plane ticket. Off the top of my head I can think of...

Dekay, Norwich home boy who battled Fredo.
    Sensa, Norwich home boy who battled PoRich.
    Cruger, Deff. WD1 and 2
    Osea's the exception. Aint trying to start shit, I'm sure theres a good reason (Lazy, unmotivated, untrustworthy, unreliable DF rappers maybe?!).
    Figured it was worth bringing up after DNA brought it up in the battle.
    test
  5. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

After watching it a number of times eurgh took it, the rappeurgh scheme was so over rated and all of dna's bars in the 3rd round were completely irrelevant to england. If dna was more consistent he would of taken it but he had too much weak or bitten content and eurgh had crazy punchlines that even went over peoples heads who rewatched it. Dna's 2nd bar was recycled and organik mouths his interscope line.

Dna came hard and it was the best battle ive seen for ages but dna was indirect and said some really really stupid stuff.
    test
  6. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

Why is this battle still stickied, it came out before Clips/T and that has been un-stickied for days, idk why i care tbh, just curious.
    test
  7. Fergzca

Fergzca New Member

Hip hop from what I know is a rapper talking about real life things. If a rapper is sitting there saying hes a killer ect.. thats not hip hop, because we all know hes clearly not therefore hes fakin..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.