Battle Video [*K.O.T.D.*] - [VENDETTA] - BENDER vs SYD VICIOUS

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Jul 10, 2012.

?

Do you agree with the decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tricky P

Tricky P Well-Known Member

Been saying Bender is capable of crazy delivery, a lotta people forgot how on point he was in those Miracle and Aftershock battles. Writing was great in this just like all his battles but the flow was what really stood out, enjoyed how fast it got at times. Dude represented Canada real well big ups

Syd's delivery is always crazy powerful , still sounds good even when he's choking so his rounds are still dope. Kind of a shame since he's been one of my favorites and I know this battle would've been super close without the slips.
    test
  2. kazzy23

kazzy23 Active Member

MY NAME IS GOB 3000$ HAHAHA BEST NAME/PIC ON RAPMUSIC, PERIOD!

:drakecheese: :drakecheese: :drakecheese: :drakecheese: :drakecheese: :drakecheese:
    test
  3. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

Lol....

This battle was obviously, imo, the best battle of Vendetta....

It's a shame the other two headlining battles flopped so badly, but in a way, it's good that they did, because the people who really deserved some shine ended up receiving some.
    test
  4. KBomb

KBomb Dopesauce

ive legit had this shit on repeat since this morning. not trying to stir shit up but i'm genuinely interested in how the houston bros like this battle. I think it's pretty easy to say that syd did not beat bender in delivery, presence, or performance here. minus the stumbles, syd did have instances of good delivery and performance, but not better than benders.

like i said, curious to see how tyrone and lightskin react.
    test
  5. Ravenous510

I've got Bender taking this to be sure, but tbh, although I think Bender definitely improved his delivery, (it might have something to do with the weight loss, because I'm sure that the weight loss has positively affected his breath control), I still don't think his delivery is better than Syd's.

Bender still tends to slur his speech in places and has a bad habit of periodically covering his mouth with his hand. These two factors detract from his bars, because as I'm sure most will agree, his writing is top notch.

Syd delivers clearly and projects better than Bender despite Bender's marked improvement in that area, and without Syd's stumbles, this battle would have been much closer...although I think Bender still would have taken it, because his material was just that much better.

Bender's advantage in writing > Syd's advantage in delivery, tbh.
    test
  6. Drones

Drones Active Member

syd's second was really good. the breaking bad bar>. better than bender's third. i'm not sure i even liked that long ass titty bar scheme.

bender's second is probably his best round yet and the first is up there too.

lmao @ agallah and twin gambino (is his name big twins now? lol). good thing they didn't have to judge a close battle.
    test
  7. Spacelab

Spacelab Well-Known Member

Anyone notice the editing?

Vendetta edits are helping the MCs; apparently not just Canibus

If you remember from the live feed, Bender had a small micro-stumble before he started the "business cards/shipping yards" sequence. It's edited out here, just a second or two.

Anyone else remember this? The way it's edited here it comes across as flawless and live there was a little stumble, I think he re-started after a few words..

Not complaining, it helps the replay value is is not serious enough of an edit to consider anything "faked."
    test
  8. RealCrackaTime

RealCrackaTime Active Member

I think bender would have edged it even if Syd didnt choke.

Also what was with the failed attempt at the ring card girl she only held up round 2 and didnt shake that ass Smack ring card girl style. Ganik make that hoe shake it next time.
    test
  9. Ravenous510

Yeah, man....

The "Fresh Coast" ring card girls are mad pathetic, tbh.

It's always some teenage drug addict lookin' chick who appears to be mad awkward and uncomfortable as she makes a poor attempt at sashayin' her skinny butt in front of the camera....lmao...there isn't even any room for her to walk..lol...

Without the stage, the ring card girl idea is not practical, and without a grown woman doing the job, it just comes off as sad.
    test
  10. MC Thousand

MC Thousand Active Member

did one of the judges just say his name is just blaze???
    test
  11. My Name Is Gob

My Name Is Gob $3,000 Suit, Cmon...

Soak the mattress, fuck a Trojan Magnum my prophylactic can double as a sleeping bag for Tony Madness

:twotimes:
    test
  12. MC Thousand

MC Thousand Active Member

one of u faggots type out that christmas card scheme in the third
    test
  13. RealCrackaTime

RealCrackaTime Active Member

Mystique...Tarsi....? Where you hoes at?
    test
  14. SunkenDPr0

SunkenDPr0 Well-Known Member

drect: "mark zuckerberg of battle rap"

except you aint a millionare and you lost money
    test
  15. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

^damn son i bet you sure did hurt his feelings!
    test
  16. AllNite

AllNite Active Member

I'm really liking these intros before the Vendetta vids. It was interesting to hear Bender talk about his style and how he tried different things. And now he's back on his killing them shit lol. Good for him. Fuck, more like good for us.
    test
  17. Se7eNem

Se7eNem hi mom

Man... Bender's delivery here is Inn Sane, like Hotels for normal people. RT tho, Bender just got in my top 10 tbh, holy fuck.

More stoked for Bender vs Pesci now, both these neekgas in my top 10.
    test
  18. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

holy fuck @ Bender in this battle...

get him a URL debut-vs Real Deal or Big K

he's ready
    test
  19. SuperNegger

SuperNegger Toe Tagger Type Negger

Dead @ Moon Colonies

Hahahah
    test
  20. Automator

Automator Active Member

haha I just noticed when Bender's saying the scimitar scheme, the camera angle changes with each sharp object he lists. I'm not sure how I feel about the stumble being edited out.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.