Battle Video [*K.O.T.D.*] - [VENDETTA] - ARSONAL vs ILLMACULATE

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Jul 2, 2012.

?

Who do you think won?

1. ARSONAL

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ILLMAC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitchslap

Hitchslap Hate you

Do yourself a favor and put that redneck on ignore.(Fleekkklan)

He's nothing but a socially inept racist that lives in one of the poorest parts of his country. I highly doubt he's even left his country before.
    test
  2. SE13LDN

SE13LDN Member

You must spread some reputation before giving it to Gene Oak again
    test
  3. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

Lol, naw I got you man.

I will say though, with the book thing, its something every graphic designer does. Like everyone does their own projects. Its the EXACT equivalent of a rapper making an album, a film guy making an independent movie, a chef making his own line of sauces, etc. Its something to strengthen your portfolio, and hopefully in the end make you some money (whether its directly from the piece itself, or the quality of the work that will make your portfolio stronger as a whole and get you more work)

Perhaps the subject matter could be considered "lame" to some (I get that, lol), but I've also made books on basketball, gardening, world war I, whatever...I suppose those could be considered "dorky" or "cool" depending upon who you talked to.

Regardless, I think Ars definitely won, but I personally didn't see this like "killing of Illmac" that everyone saw...it was a relatively underwhelming battle, that Ars took fairly handily imo, but that's about it.
    test
  4. FleeKan

FleeKan always THAT nigga

Battle Rap at the heart of it is incredibly lame and corny.
    test
  5. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Illmac is better than Arsonal and Porich is king. Deal with it :pzio:
    test
  6. BigJmitten

BigJmitten Member

test
  7. Track 2

Track 2 Well-Known Member

lol at everyone trying to make excuses saying illmac was drunk. greg lost ya'll deal with it
    test
  8. LungZzZ

LungZzZ Well-Known Member

Illmac did better then I heard everyone say he did...That being said this is a battle I clearly thought Arsonal won.
    test
  9. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

Then why be a fan of something incredibly lame and corny?

I disagree with this premise, its' always been apart of hip-hop and it's competitive nature amongst MC's and I assure you people who take this artform serious appreciate it as a whole.
    test
  10. Shameless

Shameless Friendship is magic!

fleekan only says that because battle rap was invented by black people and not white Australians
    test
  11. Hitchslap

Hitchslap Hate you

Imagine living in Australia and your only outlet is the internet/battle rap.

Welcome to Fleeklan's life.
    test
  12. NickJMusic

NickJMusic RealNiggaShit

with both of there performances id say both lost. This battle clearly didn't live up to the hype
    test
  13. problem121

problem121 Member

I swear illmac would've won this if he didn't choke... ars first round = fire. 2nd and 3rd = weak as phuck, and went back to his nursery rhymes.

illmac's 2nd = fire, 3rd would've been illmac's but he choked...

lol @ phaggots sayin ars bodied illmac, i don't see it.
    test
  14. Slick Ick

Slick Ick New Member

lmfao at illmaculate's mediocre first round with lite bars and shaky delivery and then ars comes out and sets the battles fucking tone with that freckle faced cracka tryna convince people u aint white line this battle was a serious serious body
    test
  15. J Keeper

J Keeper Super Jesus

Meh, I was just being defensive due to the aggressiveness of the other's responses to my post. Now that I've smoked weed, I don't give a fuck if you think I'm a dork.

TBH, I read and make electronic music and watch Game of Thrones, so I suppose, criminal record aside, I am a bit of a dork.

lol Nah you keep doing you. It's not often people actually use their creativity for productivity, always a good thing to see.

Word.

I mean, I still think Illmac definitely won on a second viewing, but really, it doesn't matter how many times I watch Arsonal, I still think he sucks as a rapper.

This reminds me of his battle with E Ness. People were saying Ars MURDERED Ness, meanwhile I watched the battle and literally couldn't pick out one thing Ars did better besides scream louder.

I will never, ever be able to see how someone who spits such generic shit, does not rap well (I don't give a fuck what anyone says, he has no constant meter, you can't put his shit to a beat ever, he is NOT a good rapper in the battle arena, although I have dug some of his music), and rarely spits shit relevant to his opponent is considered top-tier.

The only battles I remember thinking Arsonal won were the Conceited battle and the Pat Stay battle.
    test
  16. My Kall

My Kall Well-Known Member

Arsonal obilerated Illmaculate way more brutally than Hollow and Conceited at Grizzle 1. Illmaculate had a few highlights, I liked his guilty conscience segment. But Illmaculate was really mediocre and agonizingly unpolished, Arsonal out-rapped AND out-wrote Illmaculate. Arsonal's angle about betrayal was really well crafted and showed alot of creativity. Arsonal gets alot of unfair criticism for his so called "generic disses", but he actually thinks up very inventive and imaginative ways to murder his opponents and their families. Very few battlers are clever enough to emulate Arsonal's horrorcore. You could definitely make a case for Arsonal being the greatest battler right now.
    test
  17. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

inb4pplsaybothdidbad
    test
  18. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

Too late
    test
  19. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

arsonal is black?!?!?!?!?!
    test
  20. Giggity

Giggity I cue pawns, cut it out.

What does the RM total vote count usually get up to for a big battle?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.