[*K.O.T.D.*] - [VANCOUVER] - KALIENTE vs WARBUX

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by _Organik_, Jan 2, 2011.

?

Do You Agree With Judges Decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FORKFARM

FORKFARM the shape of punk to come

DAMN!

And Kali and I have the same Dickies jacket... but mine has a hood... I'm like... 17% more hood yo.
    test
  2. PJ Sumroc

PJ Sumroc Ozone/Chi-town/Stump town

haha im sorry dude but this track is the exact example of Rone being nowhwere near Bux on a track. That beat is gay as fuck to me and the hook aint helping either. Fail. And i hope Thesaurus' album is dope. I dont think Saurus is wack on a track but i think Bux is miles ahead of him on songs. Have you ever checked Bux's battles or music?
    test
  3. PJ Sumroc

test
  4. MischiefQuoter

MischiefQuoter I’m a ramen load

test
  5. Swagger Vance

Swagger Vance New Member

That Warbux vs. Nahmed shit is garbage. Are people actually trying to say this guy is a good rapper? RapMusic fans are a different breed, real rap. :funny:
    test
  6. PJ Sumroc

Haha damn dude "fuckin crab comin out his mouth like a pelicans beak" i dont consider that garbage. You RM trolls are a different breed.
    test
  7. PJ Sumroc

its all a matter of opinion when it comes down to it. I think Bux kills on tracks, im obviously no the only one.
    test
  8. Minkaveli

Minkaveli VoKab

Tantrum to Saurus in 08 Scribble
    test
  9. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

The difference between those warbux tracks and Rone's stuff is that I can actually envision his music being played on the radio and enjoyed by a broad audience (and an audience of broads). As Rone said in his lyrics, he puts the "G" in "gnarly gnarly."
    test
  10. PJ Sumroc

haha yeah he def snatched that line
    test
  11. SpecialOhEmPics

SpecialOhEmPics Well-Known Member

LOL. i Ain't sayin he straight when I say organik loves bitches that choke

smirkin hole time aha
    test
  12. PJ Sumroc

Well,those are Warbux battles not songs. If you prefer music that can be enjoyed by a main stream audience than i understand why you like that Rone track. I dont like mainstream shit for the most part. I think alot of GT cats are shooting for the mainstream, which is why i havent liked alot of GT battlers music.
    test
  13. 99LIVEZ

99LIVEZ check one two, one two

bux 2nd round wasn't that bad, he had some good lines, just his delivery/presence wasn't as on point, but that just comes with doing more live battles...his first and 3rd though, started decent then took a cliff dive...one thing though if you fuck up and forget your verse just freestyle, spit a verse off an album, just do something...

kaliente was more polished in rounds 1 and 2 but he too fucked up in his 2nd verse...so by default imma give that round to bux..

overall i saw it as 2 - 1 for kaliente...rounds 1 and 3 for kaliente and round 2 for bux (by default b/c of the fuck up from kaliente towards the end, but not by much)...

i'd like to see bux come more prepared next time and keep at it, it should get better and more comfortable with time
    test
  14. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

"when you hear him you think of a big black man with battle skills, but when you see him you think donating money to underprivledged children" - Someone in AEH describing warbux.. lol

I never really got the image of a big black man with battle skills when I think of warbux tbh.
    test
  15. PJ Sumroc

yeah alot of cats go that angle at him in battles, the whole "sounds like a black dude thing". Thats not what i thought when i first heard him. He sounds more like Copywrite to me, maybe Canibus a little. But Bux has hundreds of battles on soundclick. I guarantee theres some shit on there you could appreciate. Dude spit alot of Punchlines back in the day that were ahead of thier time.
    test
  16. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

wow..............
    test
  17. TrillThugBoss

TrillThugBoss Well-Known Member

:funny::funny::funny::funny:

Warbux look frail and sickly the fuck is wrong wit that dude
    test
  18. sketchmenace

sketchmenace New Member

thats right
    test
  19. Drones

Drones Active Member

lol @ "rapping over beats".
    test
  20. TheProle

TheProle Pls go, Milhouse.

WarBux has about seven 40 year old groupies in AEH who will give this battle a couple thousand views themselves. Then you have the BVA goons who will give it maybe 12k views from laughing at how fucking horrible he was. I guarantee in six months this battle will not have more than 15k views.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.