[*K.O.T.D.*] - [VANCOUVER] - KALIENTE vs WARBUX

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by _Organik_, Jan 2, 2011.

?

Do You Agree With Judges Decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheldon_87

Sheldon_87 Member

test
  2. TheProle

TheProle Pls go, Milhouse.

Listening to Warbux rap is like watching preying mantises mate.
    test
  3. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

No it wasn't. It was awkward as fuck his whole thing was terrible. Dude's punchlines were corny.

Thesaurus's worst ever freestyle > Warbux's writtens

lol @ the the look on his face at the end. You can tell he was crying before that interview because his eyes are all red. Talkin about "Yall wanted to see me lose anyway." Damn homie what you did was BEYOND losing. This was wrist slitting humiliation.
    test
  4. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

you speak truth
    test
  5. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

Rones trying to make Bux cry, i would think with polishing there is something there.

Kaliante is pretty raw, I wanna see him battle Amzilla tbh.
    test
  6. RonSimmons

RonSimmons my name, is Battle Rap

sorry im drunk
    test
  7. Writeous

Writeous Loose Leaf Bruce Lee

this was a terrible performance, i had to look away from the screen at some moments. but i think bux can atleast look at the second round, and build from that. i still think you can beast shit, id dead that slow flow though, shit just sounded weird...
    test
  8. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

God damn.. the truth is painful.
    test
  9. RonSimmons

RonSimmons my name, is Battle Rap

kaliente bit 'you never had sex before' from qp
    test
  10. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

test
  11. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

He was thinking "aw fuck yo what was dat line about Little Red Riding Hood? Dayum mayne I cain't remember dat shit." -- assuming bux's inner monologue has the same wigger voice that he uses in real life.

Kind of hard to flow or show any modicum of charisma when you're stumbling and on the verge of a panic attack.
    test
  12. 6thSense

6thSense Ashwin

Impossible to believe it's the same Warbux who can flow like this?

[youtube]aTByX3SKVJ0[/youtube]

You messed up by dumbing your shit down both rapping and lyrics-wise man.
    test
  13. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

its a sad day for the internet but id still beat the shit out that lil nigga d lor.

[​IMG]

if i was battling d lor and i choked like that, i woulda just put my fist thru his face. cracka ass cracka
    test
  14. kublaikhanjohn

kublaikhanjohn Well-Known Member

it's like watching someone fall down the staircase and the bone is sticking out of their leg. the longest cringe i ever did in my life the first bit of this battle. idk y ppl just give up when they can't remember writtens it's better to freestyle and pretend u didnt fuck up
    test
  15. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

tbh kaliente is lucky bux fucked up cus he woulda got 8 up..

i used to post in the AEH section here and have had my run ins with bux, he's a dick head but all that aside...the dude can spit..and he was way to nervous...

honestly while he was doing GRB's i was battling people in front of crowds in Orlando and i always wanted to do the GRBs but if u wernt bux u were hated on for the most part or voted out by his crew(the gooniez) so i never did but my view is, bux always did it from the comfort of his own home, never really did shit in front of ppl. if u came up like myself and others around me just battling in parkinglots and all that crazy shit he woulda choked a long time ago and avoided this whole thing, but instead he had to deal with it at that KOTD event...i remember the first time i choked, luckily it was at a mall and not in front of many people...it happens...it just so happens that it was at a big event and on camera for bux...if i never battle in front of ppl i sure as hell wouldn't do it for the first time at a respected battle circuit....real talk, i cant believe this whole time rapping bux never learned to freestyle..or maybe he has he just was anxiety struck at this event...

sucks for him i know he could be a problem in Grind Time, just stop being a puss, take ur foot ball numbers like a man, and go back in there and get u some...i mean come on bux...dirt is doing like 30 battles a month, u should have fucking done 8 battles in the time it took them to release this battle just to redeem ur self...

i mean really ? u write a dope as grb verse every 2 weeks within the tournys and ur telling me u cant hop in and tear shit up,,,just know ur verses like the pledge of allegence damnit...

out.
    test
  16. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

warbux is not gonna battle again in real life. at least I wouldn't if I was him. if he does i bet it will be an awkward conversation between him and Organik when the question of paying for the planet ticket comes up.
    test
  17. opus

opus Member

threads not about you faggot
    test
  18. Rone

Rone New Member

being a dickhead and nervous is not the thing to be. im not tryin to come at dude over the top but all i have heard is that he is a legend since i started being on this site but never actually heard him or whatever and now he this is what happened.

im really not tryin to crush anyones dreams or make anyone upset and i know that bux will probably take in all the feedback and probably be distraught about it . im jsut saying this dude was supposed to be a (net) rap legend and this was not a legendary performance.
    test
  19. 1derful

1derful Well-Known Member

me and emotionz are now copresidents!
    test
  20. SHITTY Bang Bang

SHITTY Bang Bang freestyle fanatic

i dont know i'm just putting myself in bux shoe's and trying to give him the benefit of the doubt...also, u are the one who is a faggot.

real talk tho i will battle warbux for 100 dollars.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.