[*K.O.T.D.*] - [VANCOUVER] - KALIENTE vs WARBUX

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by _Organik_, Jan 2, 2011.

?

Do You Agree With Judges Decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1derful

1derful Well-Known Member

actually the hot ticket is FLIPTOP!

Kaliente > Warbux

Soul Khan over Warbux in a battle

Warbux > Soul Khan at recording cuts
    test
  2. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

Pretty sure Soul Khan's album would shit on warbux's music if I ever listened to it.
    test
  3. Soul Khansenses

Soul Khansenses Soul Khansenses

Yeah, totally.
    test
  4. Human Karnage

Human Karnage Bully

nope, that's warbux.
    test
  5. MattDaley403

MattDaley403 New Member

I feel bad for the guy....He gets a free pass for wearing a baltimore ravens tuke and thats whats up.
    test
  6. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

that aint a tuke that shits a puke
    test
  7. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

wow... kneeslapper... ur a regular bob saggot
    test
  8. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

test
  9. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

i didn't make that up sry
    test
  10. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

I'm still pissed Organik prefaced this by saying that it's about to be a 'crazy fucking battle'.

You could tell right after he lost that coin toss he didn't want to be there.
    test
  11. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

All of this being said, Warbux gets tons of props for actually battling in KOTD. Fuck everything else for real, the fact that he actually had the balls to at least TRY to prove himself is 10x more than what half the haters in this thread did. Dude stepped up and failed miserably but i'd rather strike out swinging than be too pussy to step to the plate at all in the first place. But trust me I got my fair share of laughs from this. I just don't want people to lose perspective, and as a fan of the art, I naturally would like to wish the best to anyone who wants to participate...
    test
  12. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

agreed... what alot of people dont realize is he wrote on the plain ride over... this is important on more then one level... it means he rushed the writing of it.. wich means the lyrics aint gonna be as on point as they could be.. and its the reason he forgot the lyrics all togethor... i doubt he did much rehursing

no excuses tho... if u wanna battle in a league like this u gotta be prepared.. i think its a wake up call and it will benefit him in the long run.. i think alot of battlers have benefitted from it in the past
    test
  13. lizphair

lizphair Yippy Yippy

organik is a beast
    test
  14. cheddah12

cheddah12 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    test
  15. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

this in its entirety.
    test
  16. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

test
  17. SKATTERBRAIN

SKATTERBRAIN U R a L

wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. i'd murder either one of them though.
    test
  18. block215

block215 Member

dude, ur fn crazy, this dude is a online battle legend and he finally did a live battle and came with nothin and u give him props? thats like a college qb drafted #1 overall into the nfl and turning out to be ryan leaf..jus cuz he made it to the league dont mean hes doing his job. How can u say he came out swinging when he obviously didnt.. as of right now dude is a fraud until he proves otherwise..aint no real artist hide behind a pc and when they come out, they get exposed...If he doesnt battle again hes a fraud, if he does and has a good performance and wins or w/e than its all good which I hope will happen b/c I know he has lyrics..but there aint no way u can say he gets props jus for showin up, this is grown men time, show up & perform.
    test
  19. Beef Merciful

Beef Merciful when that bob-omb flicker

dayum!
    test
  20. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

You really missed the point of my post

First of all, comparing "audio battling" to "live battling" in terms of college football transitioning into the pro's is completely absurd and way off base, its nothing alike.

This is a guy, who was called out, by a bunch of people who actively participate in grindtime, decided that instead of sitting behind a fucking keyboard that he would go out and try to show people what he has. He was challenged to do something that is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than what he is good at (audio battling) and went for it.

The only thing this battle proved, is that audio to live battling is VERY DIFFERENT, and very hard to just jump into the first time. It did not prove that if you audio battle, that you're gonna suck, because a handful of other people have already proven otherwise.

But I digress, his showing was pitiful and I was not entertained even by the lines that he did get out due to his complete lack of delivery and presence. Writing on the plane/ride/hotel/parking lot/bathroom of the venue is NO excuse and I hate when people say they do that even when they end up performing well. That entire idea is completely moronic to me. As far as warbux goes, I would like to see him give it another shot or two, and if he doesn't vastly improve, then he needs to quit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.