[*K.O.T.D.*] - [VANCOUVER] - KALIENTE vs WARBUX

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by _Organik_, Jan 2, 2011.

?

Do You Agree With Judges Decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

The thread is beating the actual video by like 57 thousand views.
    test
  2. GetPaid

GetPaid Well-Known Member

The reports of Warbux's death were greatly exaggerated. His material was amazing, and it seemed his lack of projection was because he had no control over his bars (he was just focused on remembering them instead of performing them). If he comes more prepared I see no reason why he can't be one of the better ones doing this.
    test
  3. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

actually, that is exactly what happened, but ok, i'll play along.... pretending that what you said was true, why in the world would anyone dislike dlor, or believe that soul kahn is arrogant? could it have anything to do with how they behave on the board? or did all these people you speak of just make this shit up?

"maybe it was because aeh raids bva evertime theres a warbux thread"? nah, man... aeh was minding their business not fucking with no one, when someone set up a warbux thread. the very first comment is soul kahn whimsically "hating," in the purest sense of the term, on a perfect stranger... its the same thing the worst "trolls", and the people rocky55555 is always saying are killing this board do. the thread is 36 pages, and although there are alot of board crossovers, i think warbux posted in it maybe 5 - 10 times.

in real life, no one knows who sk or dlor are either. what makes you guys think that grb is just internet shit, and gt/kotd/smack are real life? even in real life, that shit is fantasy land, feel me? #rapper costumes.

i do agree with with you about bva posters feeding on what sk/dlor started... like minions.

fuck yeah, man... that shit IS in the Bodybag! forum, and i propose this challenge to anyone who is not susceptible to falling in love with strangers on message boards: .....read at least the first five pages before you even speak on this shit.

warbux played himself in this video badly, tho. nobody can deny that. its just scandalous to me, how this board treats people sometimes. i dont care very much for people who say things online that they would never say to someone's face in real life. there's actually quite a few cautionary tales online that generally dont end on a very positive note. i really dont care that much, tho. i just think its something that more people should be aware of...

...and tbch, i'm not even mad at sk/dlor. i thought it was kinda bitchmade how they trolled dude up, but i now i respect them on some internet message board boss shit. lets just call it what it is, is basically what i'm saying..

http://board.rapmusic.com/bodybag-bva-hall-shame/1210062-warbux-canibus-new-album-sick.html
    ^^^
    test
  4. Soul Khansenses

Soul Khansenses Soul Khansenses

For the record, GP, I get recognized at least weekly in the tri-state area and beyond. I've been asked to take pictures with people at the bank, signed people's concert tickets, and so on. You don't get the magnitude of the entity that I am yet. I probably am the President right now.

And Fuzzy Dunlop, you're DZK, right? Right? It is easier to talk shit and do nothing. That's what he deserved. I didn't like the song. Big fucking deal. If he had responded on RM, whatever. To the in-person, live battling community, he was more obscure than Yellow Rat Bastard, so battling him made no sense. Get over it. And yeah, I care what people on this forum think. This is my revolutionary vanguard. Music is moving online, as is the discourse about it. Eat an e-dick. E-slowly.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

lmao

soul kahn, you're pretty damn popular, and you deserve it. no one should take that from you... but you know damn well, that what i said is true.
    test
  6. Soul Khansenses

Also, GP, trolling is deliberate provocation, usually by an anonymous party (hey, GP, what's your name? Wait never mind, let's not level the playing field). I just said I didn't like something in wry terms. Then it spiraled out and I responded to absurd things with more absurd things.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  7. drewthetruth

drewthetruth ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

sk for presi
    test
  8. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

Or Mark Twain's initials. That line was..... I don't even know, haha.

Both fucked up but Kaliente still killed him.
    test
  9. Soul Khansenses

Yeah, to some extent, but that's also what goes along with people being fans. I said this in another thread, but of course there will be amplified support for the battlers. This is a battle forum and the current hot ticket is Grindtime/Smack/KOTD/AHAT
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. larry word

larry word get sauced n dip

SK is still winning
    test
  11. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

No, that's not me.
    test
  12. _gp_

_gp_ _ C M Y K _

i dont have the patience or the endurance to last in this with you kahn... as far as you and company vs warbux/aeh, and how the whole thing came about.....

[​IMG]
    test
  13. Clowd9yne

Clowd9yne KARNAGE

kaliente sounds damn near exactly the same as me
    warbux had no energy whatsover
    test
  14. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

Can't tell if this is serious or not. If it's not, I applaud you.
    test
  15. Ckopper

Ckopper ....

Damn Bux, why you do that for?
    test
  16. KingsCourtEnt

KingsCourtEnt Active Member

The only part I find funny is the GT battles making fun of the GRB battlers like there so much above them. Find it hypocritical and silly
    test
  17. MischiefQuoter2

MischiefQuoter2 New Member

you spend your life on the net commenting with no kind of respect.
    You have too much time on your chest like Flava Flav

YouTube - KOTD - Rap Battle - GPR2 - Loe Pesci vs Mischief
    test
  18. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

I just realized how much Warbux reminds me of Soul Khan in his post-battle interview. It's like from Superman III when Superman splits into an evil, corrupted Superman and Clark Kent, except that this time Clark Kent kept all the powers and evil Superman became a crippled, wimp.
    test
  19. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

bux was dissapointing... all he would have had to do was literally just rap.. and he would have won... kaliente is average... bux just seemed like he was searching for his words the whole time.. even when shit came out it was all slow and choppy
    test
  20. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

if theres nething that the polls prove... its that theres atleast 19 trolls in bva
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.