[*K.O.T.D.*] - [VANCOUVER] - KALIENTE vs WARBUX

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by _Organik_, Jan 2, 2011.

?

Do You Agree With Judges Decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeathProof

DeathProof Past zooted.

"empty like the abbreviation for mountain"
    test
  2. teacozy

teacozy New Member

That isn't what happened, D-Lor is disliked by most RM posters and Soul Khan has had pages of threads dedicated to trying to convince him that he's the most arrogant person in rap. Maybe it was because AEH raids BVA every time there's a Warbux thread and they gassed dude up as the king of internet rap when no one with a real life knows who he is, even on other rap forums. Why wouldn't BVA posters feed on that and roast him?

I mean, its archived in the Bodybag! forum. I dunno why people are still doing this selective memory/telephone thing with what actually happened.
    test
  3. Diggles

Diggles Fred Durst's Life Coach

I'd listen to Tricky, he probably knows what happens to the T when you choke..

..sorry, just a joke.
    Tricky gives the whiteman rhythm.. and Bux completely sets that shit back.
    test
  4. DJSe7en403

DJSe7en403 New Member

I got a chance to chop it for a bit with bux at the event.
    He definitely seemed pissed off about the performance, I definitely think he'll be back. I never doubted the dude for a minute, I wasn't expecting a mind blowing performance the first time. The transition from Audio/Beat to Written usually fucks with most people. I think he'll be back, same lyrical presence as before. Bet he sits back and watches allot of old footage too. Definitely looking forward to him coming back.

And in Kali's defence, dude went through some SHIT to even perform in Vancouver haha. NOTHING but respect for the guy. He's a fuckin' soldier haha
    test
  5. KooL La!d

KooL La!d iRock Cafe

Warbux will definitely snap back..

My boy went through the exact same shit on his Grind Time premiere.... choked, lost his battle... n' came back full force in his next match up... completely different person. I watched this... it's not nearly as bad or as atrocious as my mind played it out to be.

Keep on your grind, Bux.
    test
  6. R3flex

R3flex Smackin Ya Manses

this shit aint just about his choking. he garbage because everything was garbage. everything he did in this battle was wrong. if he gon do it again he should throw out his whole mindset & start fresh.

this nigga delivered lines like the wheel chair nigga on malcom in the middle like he was thinking to himself "ok just finish this line............good now the next line............ok you're almost there...."
    test
  7. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

test
  8. Hadouken

Hadouken New Member

lmao @ that Warbux/Canibus thread that shit is a sad display
    test
  9. criticize

criticize New Member

choke
    badly delivered lines with no presence stop pause half a line stop pause
    choke

and people are like ah it wasnt as bad as i was expecting?

ahaha you some low expectation having mother fuckers what you thought he was gonna rock up, stutter the alphabet in the first, burp his 2nd, and have a heart attack in the 3rd???

fuck out of here.
    test
  10. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

Rapmusic flashback:

test
  11. Fuzzy Dunlop

Fuzzy Dunlop this ainta pageant pimpin

Why didnt Soul battle him though? Free 1k and didnt have to leave his dayjob location.

He smelled something (no pun) in the air that he might lose at the time.
    test
  12. proteam40

proteam40 god speed, centipede

To me it came across like the AEH guys were all "OMFG $1,000!!! HOW COULD ANYONE TURN THIS DOWN" and everyone else was aware of the fact that that's really not a lot of money. Especially if you're doing other shit on the side and the only thing Soul Khan had to gain from the battle was embarrassing Warbux, it wouldn't boost his profile or anything like that.
    test
  13. Soul Khansenses

Soul Khansenses Soul Khansenses

Or how about I had several battles scheduled to write and practice for already? Two of which had me already collectively paid $1000? Why add to that workload to battle someone who I never had even heard before that Canibus song thread? You are like Rain Man, but instead of having a keen computational ability, you're just a fucking retard.
    test
  14. PJ Sumroc

PJ Sumroc Ozone/Chi-town/Stump town

test
  15. mgavin1

mgavin1 New Member

test
  16. Soul Khansenses

Soul Khansenses Soul Khansenses

Bux, good luck next time around. Maybe I'll get to judge one of your battles some day.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. Will Slaughter

Will Slaughter New Member

this. No lines, no presence, no delivery and no flow and people are still saying this motherfucker has potential?
    test
  18. Joe Phrantana

Joe Phrantana 51toooooooooo!!

This was like watching a car crash in slow motion....

Warbux and Loe Pesci Team "Just a second"
    test
  19. Fuzzy Dunlop

Fuzzy Dunlop this ainta pageant pimpin

oh, a witty joke. yawn

Facts:

-You say someone sucks
    -they challenge you at your own craft in your own home turf for money
    -battle doesnt happen.

those are facts anything else is just you trying to justify and make sure people on the internet dont think less of you (which honestly, you care wayyy too much about)

'oh i would but im busy' - why not pencil him in for when you have time? much easier to just talk shit to him and do the 'holier than thou' act tho

that choke would have been yours - #lowhangingfruit (pause)
    test
  20. RegularJoe

RegularJoe Well-Known Member

Bottom line.

Whether this forum wanted to see Warbux fail or not is inconsequential. Because he did. He had an awful performance and if he wants to progress in this battle shit he's going to have to come prepared with significantly better lines, some form of cadence or delivery, rhythm, projection, essentially anything that classifies a legitimate hip hop performance outside of having a deep voice and making his words rhyme.

This isn't about preconceived notions of Warbux as an MC, it isn't about the 346 page long thread of nonsense, it isn't about his relationship to SK and D-Lor and how it is perceived by the rest of the board, it isn't about whether the dude is actually a humble and down to earth cat who doesn't deserve this kind of hate ... it's about a supposedly notable MC getting a relatively high profile battle for his first one in this format and coming weak as fuck. That's all.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.