[*K.O.T.D.*] - [VANCOUVER] - KALIENTE vs WARBUX

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by _Organik_, Jan 2, 2011.

?

Do You Agree With Judges Decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smackjack22

smackjack22 New Member

i thought warbux was suppose to be a raw spitter or some shit from the hype.He fuckin sucks and is worse than me if i wanted to come battle fuck outta here assholes
    test
  2. Korey

Korey Well-Known Member

Dude, what the fuck are you talking about. KOTD and all the modern leagues are in written format. He choked because he forgot his writtens.
    test
  3. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

Warbux seemed unsure.

Now that he has gotten a taste of this shit - he will most likely want to do it again. In fact, I think he already said he will be doing more.
    test
  4. kriscollins26

kriscollins26 New Member

Then, tell me this then JUNK GHOST, why the hell is Warbux stoppin' during the battle. What the hell is he thinkin' about? Where he's gonna take those wack ass lines, maybe? They both wrote those bars and they both couldn't remember them all during the battle that's why they both were hesitant during the battle...a real music head knows written material and a freestyle when he sees it.
    test
  5. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

Dead @ Warbux's interview.

"I know yall wanted to see me lose anyway.... I always try to give back to the fans."

Even with a bad showing, Bux still shits on the haters. Lmao.

Thats why I can't be mad at dude. He is comedy.
    test
  6. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

you son of a bitch
    test
  7. kenchilla

kenchilla New Member

i was thinking that warbux was trying to force his "freestyle" there and make it look like he was coming off the top but you know he wrote most of that lmao. idk dudes wack and shouldnt be allowed to battle again tbh
    test
  8. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

Man wtf AEH warbux thread is 15 pages and ours is only 11. They got some crazy Noodles drama going on over there.

Thought this thread would get it crackin way more tbh
    test
  9. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

lmfao
    test
  10. CamTheWiz

CamTheWiz in real time

im not really up on warbux but i imagine anyone who considers themselves a good rapper or battler wouldnt want this as their only video on record. shit was pretty brutal. Kaliente would be top tier if he could remember his shit most of the time.
    test
  11. HarshZ

HarshZ no time for this bullshit

Nah this is definitely worse

I don't think pesci's choke was fake... but as bad as it was (especially live), difference is that Pesci put in work and people already know what he's capable of.

Warbux on the other hand had a SHITLOAD of hype behind him before he even got a battle and pretty much threw his whole legacy out the window and went from hunter to hunted in one battle.

Matter fact it wasn't even the whole battle, it was the first four bars pretty much.... Dude got a GAME OVER before he even put the coin in and hit Start.

If he DID take it as seriously as he should have though, he woulda been good. This wasn't none of that lame "choke curse" shit people be talking about on here he just straight up didn't give a fuck and halfassed it.

Dude's got bars and a really dope voice, all he needs to do is come prepared and confident.
    test
  12. PJ Sumroc

PJ Sumroc Ozone/Chi-town/Stump town

Word its still up for debate with Pesci, but shit hes choked several times before that and he's still on plenty of top ten lists. I wouldnt say he threw his legacy out the window. Bux choked on his first live battle , hopefully he can learn from it and bounce back, cuz he def has lines and a dope voice.
    test
  13. HarshZ

HarshZ no time for this bullshit

hopin for htat too
    test
  14. MischiefQuoter2

MischiefQuoter2 New Member

All of Pesci's lines get slept on like a coke addicted hypnotist.
    test
  15. criticize

criticize New Member

has to be one of the biggest disappointments ever, and these dickryders are still trying to defend this whack choker? fuck out of here.
    test
  16. KingsCourtEnt

KingsCourtEnt Active Member

Everybody has had bad performances and bad showings in there life. I see potential and expect him to get better. He’s defiantly not as bad as I was expecting. Maybe my expectations were just low. Warbux is a recording battle MC and really didn’t get used to the messing up and not being able to punch in.
    I give Warbux 2 more battles and he will be a competent battler. I don’t see him being great.

Kaliente is nice with it. I’ve always liked him he just not as consistent as has choked a few times in battles
    Kaliente Pesci and Tricky P are better than some of there performances showed
    test
  17. Human Karnage

Human Karnage Bully

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

*emb chills*
    test
  18. iSick303

iSick303 knew pac, pop

hahahhaha god damnit, nice youtube reference
    test
  19. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

Using Con is a bad example since he recycles all the time. I'm sure a lot of people have never heard some of Bux's bars so him reusing some line from his old battles would have been much better than choking like he did.
    test
  20. IrishRebel

IrishRebel Member

This was really akward, I felt like turning it off after 4 bars. Its like I remember in school when the teacher would ask the kid with a stutter to read and I'd get pissed off at her. Not only did he choke, but he looked mad uncomfortable, like its not even supposed to be a rapper, fresco is more appealing.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.