[*K.O.T.D.*] - [Title Match] - TheSaurus vs Arcane

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by _Organik_, Aug 23, 2010.

?

Do You Agree With The Judges Decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dextah Dunx

Dextah Dunx Emcee/Battle Affiliate

diddler?? are you serious?? lmao.... btw Burlington & Oakville part of Halton Region not GTA... and it's spelt St. Catharines NOT st catherines..
    test
  2. haatley

haatley Well-Known Member

dead serious homie.
    you almost got snuffed out without even knowing it for gettin pissy with myh little cousin out there.

"Some municipalities that are considered part of the GTA are not within Toronto's Census Metropolitan Area (CMA) whose land area (5,904 km² in 2006)[6] and population (5,113,149 as of the 2006 census)[6] is thus smaller than the land area and population of the GTA planning area. For example, Oshawa, which is the centre of its own CMA, or Burlington, which is included in the Hamilton CMA are both deemed part of the Greater Toronto Area.[7] Other municipalities, such as New Tecumseth in southern Simcoe County and Mono Township in Dufferin County are included in the Toronto CMA but not in the GTA.[7] These different border configurations result in the GTA's population being higher than the Toronto CMA by nearly one-half million people, often leading to confusion amongst people when trying to sort out the urban population of Toronto."

kinda shit that i have to google shit for you so you can understand.
    i think your fag ass earings are taking all the blood that would normally goto your brain.
    test
  3. Dextah Dunx

Dextah Dunx Emcee/Battle Affiliate

lmao..
    test
  4. humdrummer

humdrummer New Member

did i say anything about the judges?

go back and read my first post.

fuck geography, step your reading comprehension game up.
    test
  5. RileyFreeman

RileyFreeman The General

i was slightly off. sorry i swear i read it before posting. anyways regardless its still nitpicking its 45 mins from toronto. the go takes u there for liek 10$ or less.

the funny thing is i guarantee if someone like michael jordan was from hamilton and someone said the same thing, no one from toronto would correct them. obviously a hamilton person might say something due to the fact they want the credit.

and yes there are plenty of 905 areas that are part of GTA
    test
  6. Boom

Boom paradox

these youtube comments make me laugh

some people think saurus is unbeatable and if you beat him you suck. kinda sad
    test
  7. ARCANE905

ARCANE905 New Member

ayo,
    i just wanna say shoutz out to everybody that already copped my album at World Domination, and everybody that has copped it thru mail order so far...
    respekt, and thnx for supporting...

and for anybody that has not peeped the album yet, if u want a preview i just put 4 new jointz off the LP on the myspace player,...
    not the full songs, just sample clips:

'Back on my Block'
    'All Saintz Day'
    'On My Mind'
    'Move'

LISTEN NOW

ARCANE on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
    test
  8. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

Dead at the poll numbers. Saurus clearly lost that shit. His 3rd was horrid. I don't consider myself a arcane fan by any means.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  9. SoInsane

SoInsane New Member

Arcane def won that..but from my point of view to me it looked like thesaurus didnt put in much effort, its almost like he wanted to lose, so he could come back in a couple months and win it again. mediocre, one of thesaurus' worst battles. If he did throw that battle on purpose so he could come back to win, WEAK GAME
    test
  10. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

best part of this BY FAR was porichs interview. i cant believe ganik lets him judge like that haha.

i feel like this wasnt as good as people hyped it up to be. arcane stretched a bunch of fraudulent bullshit for way too many bars and saurus had a lot of soft material and "i dont believe you" moments.

if i would have judged it i would have given it to arcane as well. i wouldnt have been happy about it tho.
    test
  11. RileyFreeman

RileyFreeman The General

the reality is i think those 73 votes are more people voting that they think thesauras can beat im as opposed to him actually winning.

9 times out of 10 im sure thesaurus would beat arcane but he didnt this one specific time
    test
  12. Krown

Krown New Member

Not to be nitpicky, but Arcanes LA Lakers part was way off...lol, Canadians gotta step their cali geography game up! Saurus is from Northern Cali, so hes likely a Warriors fan and hates the lakers
    test
  13. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

i believe saurus 100% despises the LA lakers
    test
  14. haatley

i didnt think the warriors had fans.

either way, it's not nearly as bad as saurus saying he's like brodeur and luongo from toronto

montreal and toronto have a serrrrrrrrrrrrrious rivalry, and im glad arcane made that clear.
    test
  15. The Saurus

The Saurus Two Times of a lotta shit

hahahaha i make one hockey line as a quick rebuttle and now all of a sudden its something that needed to be addressed hahahaha. Whats funny is how the entire crowd cheered for the line when i said it
    test
  16. Rapid Reclaim

Rapid Reclaim A man above all else

what im saying is fair enough but was it a month before the battle ?
    test
  17. JaeBoogie313

JaeBoogie313 New Member

Ya I cosign that shit....although I have only seen a few Arcane battles, I feel Thesaurus went wayyyy to easy on dude...I think he did kinda come light so he can come back to get it again! (2x everything!)
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. haatley

ya i wasn't there.

and the delivery and line itself was dope as fuck, the timing was perfect, just the wrong city :p
    test
  19. Krown

Krown New Member

Oh they definitely do, remember that little playoff run they had a couple years ago? People were goin nuts up in the bay...even during their usual disappointing years everyone reps their gear and shits on the lakers, even if they dont attend games
    test
  20. ARCANE905

ARCANE905 New Member

haha true,
    but i bet they also cheered for your 'Miklo from American Me' line...
    until Dan dropped the 'Blood In, Blood Out' rebuttal,... then they cheered louder haha

i will say one thing about this battle tho,..
    after the 3 rounds i wanted to do a promo OT, but Pete declined, he said he forgot his OT... so for all the ppl making comments that this shoulda gone to OT legit, i wouldnt have even been mad at that... cuz i had a couple small slip-ups too.. but just know that if it did go to a bonus round it woulda been a one-sided beat-down involving a devastating cemetary rebuttal, and there would be no question about this outcome.

i was kinda surprised that Saurus went there with the cemetary visit bit.
    i mean, i knew his pops just recently passed away, and i already expressed my condolences before this battle... i mean, i know what its like... trust me
    thats why i didnt plan on mentioning his pops in the battle...but yo, if that went to OT, the cemetary rebuttal was gonna be cold as fuck.

all that being said, im actually glad it didnt go there.

at the end of the day, i give props to Thesaurus,
    i still think he's one of the best at what he does.

1ne
    ---------------------------------------------------------

ARCANE on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.