[*K.O.T.D.*] - [Title Match] - Hollohan vs The Saurus

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by _Organik_, Mar 15, 2010.

?

Do You Agree With The Judges Decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solon L

solon L that boy

i'm jumping in here to say what the FUCK?

no one's saying saurus or twist or whatever has perfect verses
    the point is that some people consistently have god-awful lines in their battles, it's that simple broski
    test
  2. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

1) lol that setup is fine

2) im not coming down hard on people for having mediocre setups. i am coming down hard on people for having absolutely HORRENDOUS setups.

3) i am not coming down on people for having 1 single bad setup out of their entire verses. i am coming down hard on people for having TONS OF HORRIBLE SETUPS THAT SHOULDN'T EVER BE WRITTEN

3) you are a fucking idiot shut the fuck up jesus
    test
  3. Addict_07

Addict_07 New Member

thought thesaurus was weakish in this one. hollohan should have won that 2-1
    test
  4. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

basically

i hate when people rap terribly. the majority of you could never write a decent verse ever so why would you be able to differentiate what's good and what isn't.

you go ahead and think certain people are good, i will go ahead and think they suck. we both win.

NOW GET THE F OUT OF MY FACE BEFORE I REALLY LOSE IT
    test
  5. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

The thing about judging is that noone wants to be the asshole who says
    "Pat destroyed him, HFK's first verse was decent but the rest was the same old trash"

people always say the most positive thing possible, cause noone wants to be that asshole...

fact is, when you tell someone they are good and you know they are not, it keeps this vicious circle of shittyness...

Can you beleive that NOONE had told Harsh Z that he was horrible lyrics AND flow wise...
    I told him my honest opinion and he told me most people tell him his lyrics are great but he needs to work on his flow...

this is case and point.
    test
  6. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

I think HFK's performance against Pat was probably his best so far, and definitely enjoyable. Some cheesy jokes, sure, but that first round was very close. Pat destroyed him afterwards though.
    test
  7. HarshZ

HarshZ no time for this bullshit

you nailed it fam... I feel the need to clear somethin tho

for the record I actually HAVE had a decent % of people tell me I was bad lyrics and flow-wise in this shit, or at least now anyways...

as a battler i'm felt as much online as I am offline... there ARE people who I know LEGITIMATELY like my bars, but yeah like you pointed out mosta the people who will say something positive are usually trying to be nice.

I'm always open to criticism and negative opinions as long as they aren't stupid or ignorant, but overall I usually don't expect to hear anything good feedback wise anyways.

I been RAPPING since May '08 and my shit vs tipsy was the first battle i've ever done in my entire life. I'm consistently improving and growing with time though, and I plan to keep at it till my craft's up to par. So yeah... heads might not be feeling me at all but they will eventually.
    test
  8. jonnyBootlegger

jonnyBootlegger New Member

a line hollohan should of spit,
    "finding lots of words cause his name is thesaurus,stuck a nasty whore now he cant find where the sore is"
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.