[K.O.T.D.] Takeover Mini Recap

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Andy Gz, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Andy Gz

Andy Gz WestCoast

The hottest venue I've ever been to real talk. It was about 110 degrees in that bitch. I will never go to the bassment for a show again.

Cadillak Ron 3-0 over Lex D. Lex was funny but this the best I've ever seen Ron, battle was tight as hell.

Rum Nitty 2-1 over AB Hoggish. Good battle both had good shit but AB projection was off and you could barely hear him. On video it probably go either way. Rum Nitty is gonna be a beast.

JC 2-1 over J-Pro. J-Pro came out swinging in round 1 but slipped up a lil bit in round 2. JC had huge haymakers in round 2 and 3 and got the win. As you already know JC a fucking monster. Dope battle

Deadman 2-1 over Thesaurus. Battle of the night Thesaurus was on his game in round 1 and won that round. Round 2 Pete slipped up but came back Deadman got that round with his sick ass bars. Round 3 Pete put Deadman on the ropes but Deadman came over the top to win awesome battle instant classic.

KG 2-1 or maybe 3-0 Daylyt. KG killed round 1 and round 2. Daylyt shit way over everybodys head. KG had better crowd control and got that(invites the haters)

Diz 2-1 over Cortez. Round 1 I gave it to Diz but Cortez was super nice Round 2 Tez flow was nicer and more smooth so I gave it to him. Round 3 is the debatable round and its all on personal preference but Diz had some horrorcore dismemberment shit that was super fly. No slip ups and 2nd battle of the night did not dissapoint. Another classic.

Overall one of the dopest events besides the heat and venue. KOTD FC is a problem.
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

Sounds like it was a really good event. I might have to cop the PPV.
    test
  3. philadelphiaLAW

philadelphiaLAW Active Member

test
  4. iamHBY818

iamHBY818 New Member

I'd say the PPV is definitely worth the watch. Every battle was on-point, and at least for the major ones, I'd say they're all debatable (no one really got bodied badly in my opinion). Also, salute to the crowd at Basement 818, they were definitely the opposite of what I've heard the NOME 3 crowd was like.
    test
  5. westcoaststyle

westcoaststyle New Member

What's with KOTD not having the venues turn on the air conditioning? lol. Alcatraz was hot as fuck, too.
    test
  6. iamHBY818

iamHBY818 New Member

In the case of Takeover, I think Lush One made a Facebook post that included a point about how the air conditioning at Basement 818 actually broke the night of that event. As far as why there was no air conditioning at Alcatraz, probably so that the humming of the A/C wouldn't be audible in the audio for each battle.
    test