[ * K.O.T.D. * ] PORICH vs ILLUSION Z

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by avocado, Feb 10, 2011.

?

Do you agree with the decision?

1. YES

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Met-A-Forikal

Met-A-Forikal Time, cunt!

I know I'm just a faceless guy on the internet, but this is my problem with the whole PoRich attitude and behavior towards Illusion, and this is the last time I'll speak on this specific subject in this thread.

The internet's been shitting on Illusion Z since he came out. Mind you, these are mostly internet castigators who have never, and will likely never, meet the real Illusion Z and know who he is. We are all spectators looking in from the outside, and can only judge from the surface. Not poRich, though. He actually met Illusion at this event, who was apparently fresh off a personal metamorphosis, leaving that clownish asshole he once was in the for good. Rich shat on this guy still and acted as badly as any net critic during the battle, after in the the post-battle interview (couldn't hear Illusion speaking, since a certain someone was screaming in the background), and even shits on him now in this thread. Relentless.

I don't know if there's some sort of prior history there between Illusion and Rich that I'm missing here, but from where I sit, PoRich just started hating on Illusion Z based off of preconceived notions and past reputation alone, and made no effort to go in on him for real with any sort of informed opinion. Hell, maybe his third affected Rich more profoundly than initially expected. Anyway, what I see is a guy who hates another man for someone he used to be, as opposed to the person he is now, and I don't understand. Because he can? Rich just comes off as an overtly hostile and resentful guy for reasons that, to me, simply don't seem justified. Then Rich was talking extra shit about not wanting to battle him in the first place, thinking Organik was punishing him? You could have just said no and moved on. It's that simple.

And despite all that hostility, this is the top YouTube comment for the Rich/Illusion battle, from Illusion:
    "I see a lot of people hating on Rich's hypeman. But really, was I that much more classy in the Tantrum' Dumb battle? Alcohol makes some of us do some crazy shit. Just saying."

You don't have to put on a false pretense of humility and kiss your opponent's ass post-battle if that's what you don't feel like doing, but you don't have to summarily defecate all over a guy every chance you get either. It personally rubs me the wrong way (fuck a pause). So when you sum everything up, PoRich isn't looking good at all, and Illusion, despite legitimately losing this battle, is looking like a classy, gracious loser. The reason why the internet isn't shitting on him now is because they now understand why he was bogged down with issues of inconsistency (which I personally thought was always his biggest problem as far as battling goes) in his battles and his immature, clownish attitude in times past. From what I've observed, the internet is sympathizing with him. He grew up, and it's too bad Illusion's done with battling. As it actually turns out, he can have a sick pen game, and I would have loved to see what he could have done all sobered up and clean.

Anyway, I wish PoRich the best of luck in all of his future battling endeavors, and to Illusion Z in his life, post-battling.
    test
  2. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

Met-A just went super duper ham.
    test
  3. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

yeah he bodied rich and the thread.
    test
  4. iAMhell

iAMhell New Member

You've been raped a few times but seem to have stitched your seam back together. Just let it be, no need to carry on the hate.
    test
  5. Obaid

Obaid Active Member

damn met-a-forikal spoke the troof... Porich gonna respond with some more immature shit guaranteed

btw remember when Porich tried to punk Pesci with the same up close shouting shit and Loe completely bodied him

"step your fuckin life game up" rich
    test
  6. Beyonder01

Beyonder01 1/6th of Bad Seedz

Rich acting like a real douche

smh
    test
  7. youngteam

youngteam New Member

Damn reading this thread, Porich is a lil ho and turnin his W into a L with his bullshit.

Nobody thinks you raped illusion z and this whole battle is pretty much about him, hes the one people are talking about after watching it. That Why you're salty even though you already beat him you fuckin idiot? Ps youre the real loser in this footage, what a bad look that faggot friend of yours is, fuckin dorks, also Illusion Z is a bigger name in battling than you, lol @ bein pissed off at organik for matching you with him. You aint KOTD top tier with that bullshit yelling and long pauses and staring, who told you you were capable of bein intimidating? ive done shits more intimidating than u. also grow the fuck up, boastin about drinkin, nigga we all been doin that when we been like 15 fuck outta here loser.
    test
  8. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

The morality brigade is in
    test
  9. youngteam

youngteam New Member

nah jus dont c why porich is extra salty about illusion z saying "had every right to decline buddy"

what a fag.
    test
  10. DDSS

DDSS Member

"one beer and blaze of purple away from being that nut chasing squirrels"

really? from drinking and blazing?
    test
  11. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

correction, from drinking and blazing so much.
    test
  12. Prince Air

Prince Air Hip Hop Legend

Yea illusion slept on the town drunk and caught
    a l... shit happens. But atleast he didn't lose to Bartone.
    test
  13. Gwame

Blazing raps?
    test
  14. PORICH

PORICH New Member

man some of you guys are fuckin terry cloth soft, 'omg ur being so mean and rude, u have no class yadayada' who gives a fuck this is a entertainment faucet founded on those very principles, u make it seem like i walked in ur house and punched ur dog in the mouth or someshit. also sober since april? im being told differently by a reliable source, i got eyes everywhere. and illusion i dont turn down battles man, organik calls me says a name i say yes and i show up ready to put in work.

lmao even my liver is a wigger, thats deadly, good work tagger
    test
  15. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

Sounds like everyones mad that Po Rich did a great job getting this battle alot of views and a 14 page thread.

Sounds like Po Rich won twice.
    test
  16. Iron-E

Iron-E New Member

Link me up?
    test
  17. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

would po rich get in math hoffas face like that??i hate when dudes are agressive n in teh face of people like ill z whenj they wouldnt do it to a dude like math but battle was dope they both did well but po rich got that shit illz 3rd was nice as fuck
    test
  18. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

So ur saying that you fight everybody or nobody at all?
    test
  19. My Name Is Bob

My Name Is Bob New Member

And Since You Got Clean, You'll Never Match The Savage I've Become
    You'll Always Be A Sober Girl Around Me, ACTIN' LIKE SHE DRUNK!

[​IMG]
    test
  20. Gwame

So you can't get in someone's face unless you're the biggest toughest dude there is? I doubt even Hollohan or Pat Stay would get in Math's face.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.