[*K.O.T.D.*] - Hollohan - My Lost Love And Bruce

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. this problem

this problem Active Member

jerz, the fact is, hallohan is closer to death than all your favorite rappers, and the people who appreciate his efforts in the battle rap community wanna see him raise above it. the end. is it a classic? who fucking cares.
    test
  2. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

closer to death then my favorite rappers? wtf does that mean........and because i jus think the song is ok means i hope the bull fails as a rapper lmfao u all there in the head son?
    test
  3. this problem

this problem Active Member

it means that any rapper you like, you probably like for bringing some real shit. this is some real shit. simple, right?...right?
    test
  4. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

lol i prob can relate to the shit hes talkin about in this song more then most the people in this thread bruh n like i said i respect the guy for talkin about the shit on a track kuz i kno personally how hard it is to be open about the type of shit hes talkin about im just keepin it 100 that as a song its just ight imo and i think most yall blind dick riding u fell me like i see how the song would give organik goosebumps kuz he knows dude and knew bruce but how does it give maple goosebumps?
    test
  5. Philosophist

Philosophist Rice da 5'9

It's fine that you think it's okay... you actually are hating like a faggot on people that like it though. I didn't say his delivery was 2pac like at all either... I said I like it for the same reasons I like pac. give your head a shake.
    test
  6. Philosophist

Philosophist Rice da 5'9

ez hoodrat you're bragging about a drug problem on the internet way to be. Everything is dickriding to some people... just let the people appreciate it and shut the fuck up lol.
    test
  7. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

lol na i aint hating at all kid y u gettin so mad tho calm down son remember this is only the internet
    test
  8. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

hahahahahah im braggin about a drug problem? were in ne of my post did i mention that
    test
  9. GetPaid

GetPaid Well-Known Member

I think the sloppy delivery on this makes it better. It fits with the overall theme of the song. And the writing is superb. People throw around the word classic too much (no disrespect, just a general observation), that can only be judged years after if you think about what the word means. On the first few listens it's a great song though (imo of course).
    test
  10. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

it might have been better acapella tbh i dont think the beat fit with what the song was about
    test
  11. TripWire

TripWire Exposed

I though the beat fit extremely well. It wasn't too mellow or too dark, which allowed it to work well with the contrasting elements of the lyrics.
    test
  12. Gustavo Fring

Gustavo Fring Active Member

Good track in various levels!!
    test
  13. Briscoe

Briscoe Active Member

Damn, that was deep.
    test
  14. ozzie1012

ozzie1012 Member

that was dope
    test
  15. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

Yo chill, Jerz is entitled to his opinion. He gave dude props and offered some criticism, stop derailing the thread.

Keep it rap.
    test
  16. Battyboi

Battyboi New Member

loool i know the song was emotional but y are other ppl gettin emotional bout it

for me i jus dont like hollohans rapping

perhaps if he read it out as a poem i would of thought it was good

but even then his canadian accent makes me cringe

white ppl shouldnt really be rapping, let alone white canadians
    test
  17. VonKaiser

VonKaiser Member

This was really fucking good. Anybody saying otherwise is trying too hard. The vast majority (if any) of your favorite battlers couldn't do this.
    test
  18. Addict_07

Addict_07 New Member

rarely post here cause this site is full of bedroom debaters and haters. but had to say that track was really good. i knew hollohan could spit some shit, but it takes a man to air out some personal business like that on a track...

much respect to hollohan and R.I.P. to bruce b. hope hollohan can manage to stay clean cause i see what smack does to people around my way.
    test
  19. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

I'll feed the troll, how so?
    Because i put "GOD" (Genius OFF Drugs)??
    please explain yourself
    test
  20. QuadDamageNZ

QuadDamageNZ 1O SB NZ

I've successfully reversed life.

Thank you.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.