[*K.O.T.D.*] - Hollohan - My Lost Love And Bruce

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackDeuce

JackDeuce Well-Known Member

test
  2. YouMadRightNow

YouMadRightNow Member

How lazy are you?
    test
  3. My Name Is Bob

My Name Is Bob New Member

That.
    test
  4. BlakeHasNoName

BlakeHasNoName New Member

The tag game >>>

"Tez churns faster"
    test
  5. martymcfly

martymcfly Well-Known Member

a piece of shit is a piece of shit, even if it's seasoned - sun tzu (rapper not old chinese motherfucker)

but on the reals, hollohan seems like he's had a fucked up life but i've been watching his battles since kotd started and he always seems like a humble and respectful dude. we've all done shit we're not proud of and we're all fucking hypocritical motherfuckers but shit's about understanding that and learning to be better. i hope hollohan sorts his issues out
    test
  6. Coolstorybro

Coolstorybro Well-Known Member

ya another thing is ok cool hes not someone you would reccomend to hang out with your fam or kids.. how many world famous artists share that same attribute? i listen to x-raided's music the dude has killed another dudes mom over a gang beef and is serving a life sentence. i still listen to some tracks by him because they are GOOD. (mortal kombat anyone?) theres also thousands of other artists out there who are addicts, violent, whatever...

why people be nitpicking his personal life and talking shit instead about him as a person instead of just either appreciating or not appreciating the art he puts out (battling, tracks etc..)

oh yea its cuz yall niggaz salty as fuck
    test
  7. G.O.D.

G.O.D. New Member

Honestly bro I never hit her or anything. The day I mention, I was in a completely fucking insane 2 week blackout inside of blackouts. Longest blackout ever. And yeah one day I guess I apparantly bent her iphone in my hands in some drug infused barbaric strength and she said she seen the look in my eye and instantly felt she should have believed everything everyone told her. And there was a knife on the table and she said when I turned around she threw it across the room cause she was sure I would pick it up and stab her in the head with it and actually "stabbed in the head and family again" rhymes but I left it out. I guess I grabbed her arm and hauled her down on the couch but that was the most of it. I was amazing to her and insanely respectful and caring. She's the first girlfriend I didn't cheat on and I legit respected her. People mature and grow. I'm not the same person I was years ago. I still have issues obviously but being completely violent all the time isn't me anymore. I'm a protector now and not an instigator. My lifes an open book and I have no problem telling people what they want to know.
    There are many people who I've come in contact with in my life who owe their success to me and their motivation in being better. I don't aim to bring people down. It just happens when you hang with a scumbag all the time. We all make our own decisions.
    test
  8. Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve Well-Known Member

thats some real shit , but you didnt owe him an explanation ,

he doesnt know what went down between you and your girl really , and you never said you hit her --> "i got aggressive in my blacked out state"

so what are you gonna do now ? im shure you got some good $ off that track
    goin toward new tracks you said right? (def a fan of music ) its all about that good production and the right person to record/master it though

Please , for the fans make Hollohan vs Dizaster FINALLY HAPPEN ,
    use some of the bread and money on the line to bait him (you know his head gonna be huge after Canibus battle) and the use those DIZ views to further push your art

respect
    test
  9. PowdergKeg

PowdergKeg Well-Known Member

I respect that you took the time to address me personally, even though you don't owe me an explanation. Truth is, I wasn't trying to get a rise out of you with my comments. I simply wanted to redress the balance of opinion and counter act all the gushing, sycophants that make RM their home. Your rhyme and what Pat said in his battle lead me to believe you did hit your girl. Since most of the things said about you have been confirmed as being true I assumed this one was as well. To be honest, that bothered me more then the Bruce B thing...

To keep it a 100 - Even though I don't know you personally Jeff, I've met people who have been in a similar situation to yours so while I empathize to a degree I also remain highly skeptical whether you can truly reform. I do believe everyone should have their chance at redemption, but also recognize that ultimately most human beings are conditioned to repeating the same patterns of behavior. Can a person truly change? Sure...but you need to be mentally strong. Only you know if that's something you are ready to do.

You can definitely talk the talk, but it's the walking part that's difficult. Like I said if it was my brother or sister I'd advise them a certain way...but that may say more about me then anything else. End of the day, we're all protectors as well.
    test
  10. QuadDamageNZ

QuadDamageNZ 1O SB NZ

Hollohan=KOTD's debating champion.
    test
  11. BNDR...

BNDR... benzel washington.

this video is coo.
    test
  12. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Wait...I thought this thread was about a music video / song.

What's going on here?
    test
  13. BNDR...

BNDR... benzel washington.

just like woodstock was about music but ended up being an orgy of cultural and social upheaval.
    test
  14. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

Orgy? Where????
    test
  15. PowdergKeg

PowdergKeg Well-Known Member

It got real.
    test
  16. Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve Well-Known Member

thought you were just bein a shitty human at first Powderkeg , but after your second post i understand were your coming from (but you dont know full detail or truth)

and i constantly try to balance the scales in threads also(the other way around though) when its all negative comments i try to drop something positive in ( which has caused cats , to hate on me & constantly negg me . FOR BEING POSITIVE?!?! ) so i understand wha your saying but dont agree if something is getting great response (esp. in our small battle rap community) why does anything negg need to be dropped in?
    test
  17. BoDiddley

BoDiddley New Member

lol @ whiteskintwin saying this
    test
  18. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

:surf:
    test
  19. Whiz_Kid

Whiz_Kid Registered User™

but was he lying though :math:
    test
  20. FreshToDeath

FreshToDeath ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤──

'cus the internet is infested with aids.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.