Battle Video [*K.O.T.D.*] - [GZVOL12] - YUNG CASPER vs PRINCE ALI

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Dec 23, 2012.

?

Do you agree with the decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

Ali was better in this than the before I definatly see the Osa comparison as hes' very well written not the best performance.

Casper suprised me as he was pretty good the 1st 2 rounds and kept it close. Some line were meh.... but his confidence delivery and intensity are good.

I also agree with KingFly that Ali's first 2 rounds really could have been for anyone in front of him so they didn't land as hard as they could have
    test
  2. PUNJAHWON

PUNJAHWON Member

casper on a spree
    test
  3. queensnyc

queensnyc MoveBirdsLikeAnnaPaquin

prince ali 3-0

honestly im sick of personal.... mean you have nothing to say in alot of cases

PA. also kingfly you klansman hows u vote kkkasper smh
    test
  4. Oscar Wilde

Oscar Wilde Well-Known Member

Gully getting pissed off at KKKasper's crew at 13:20

Don't fuck with Gully T.K.!!!
    test
  5. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

i voted the way i felt - still feel that way - ali had a bunch of very very old punchlines used many many many times over (my uncle buck like john candy for example) and had 2 lines that directly went at casper.

dont get me wrong - ali is a sick rapper - but he def isnt as great of a battler that i see all these people hyping him up to be.

if this battle was any other two battlers that these boards "liked" i bet every single person would say whoever spit alis lines lost - but because this board loves to hate casper - of course he lost to you

btw - even prince ali himself said he thinks casper won:
    (Check out my new rap battle, it looks like a hollywood feature film. Shout out Rev, Hommy, Gully and Organik. I think casper won. I need a hair cut.)

NO-ONE will ever get a vote from me in a battle if they dont attack their opponent directly

- ok you can carry on with your hate now - merry xmas
    test
  6. Nick Vayne

Nick Vayne Well-Known Member

lmao dead @ 13:24

"OH YEAH TEN MINUTE VERSE"

"Give it up for both those parts"

that pretty much my thoughts about Ali
    he's dope but he gets boring quickly and just goes on and on and on..

Ali's a better writer but Casper packs more punches so I'm going with him in this one
    test
  7. kazzy23

kazzy23 Active Member

LOOOOL wtf Is this? Attack personally? Who gives a fuck, Prince Ali represents the old school style of battle rap when Mook & Party Arty and Lux were monsters & didn't use fuckin Wack personals so as to create some bullshit dramatic soap opera atmosphere you losers crave. Bars is exactly what battle rap should be about, this was a convincing 3-0 how the fuck could you even vote for Casper?? Terrible terrible analogy.

People are on Osa's nuts. I thought he was nice until people acted like he was God after his 24/7 battle (which he lost), and now it's getting annoying. Ali slaughtered Casper and is top 10 KOTD easily, which keep in mind isn't a real great achievement given the Wack talent these days. WD3 was shit and I was there live, Ali's performance was better than 90% of the performances.

Prince Ali is dope and smoked Casper. Grace the truth and continue doing your job for KOTD. Thank you and merry Christmas.
    test
  8. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

u mad bro?
    if i want to hear bars that could apply to anyone i will listen to a mixtape.

i like how you used lux as an example though - thank you - because you pretty much proved the point i was making with battling evolving from irrelevant lines to be applied to anyone to personals.
    you say lux was a beast back then - what did you think about him vs calicoe?? that whole third round was personal - did you hate it? because you would pretty much have to with your last statement.

now lets take a look at what some people call some of the best battles to happen in the last couple years - stay vs hollohan, the saurus vs illmac, fuck even aye verb vs hitman (which many people are calling the battle of 2012)
    now what do they all have in common - hmmmmmmm THEY ARE ALL BATTLES FILLED WITH PERSONALS.

happy Hanukkah
    test
  9. Oscar Wilde

Oscar Wilde Well-Known Member

I don't think that holds any weight - PA is an extremely humble dude and probably wouldn't say he won even if it was a complete bodybag.

btw - Casper said Ali won:

RED YEEZY DA GAWD ‏@YungCasper905
    @RaspyBalboa the right decision was made against prince although my die hard still will say I won

Just out of curiousity,,, where did you see this message from PA? I been looking for his Twitter but he doesn't seem to have one..
    test
  10. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

he dosnt have a twitter - its from his facebook - easy to find, he uses the name Prince Ali.
    test
  11. queensnyc

queensnyc MoveBirdsLikeAnnaPaquin

personals are played out big time
    test
  12. CarlPevada

CarlPevada Active Member

I respect your opinion @KingFly

but the argument " yo you don't attack your opponent directly " is so invalid when you have cats like Arsonal, Daylyt, J-Pro, Loaded Lux and many more succesful battlers that never really attack their opponent personnaly.
    test
  13. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

and none of them would ever get my vote over someone who did attack directly.
    im not saying go out and dig up mans personal information - but be direct - let me know this is actually about your opponent and not something you're going to release on your next album.
    test
  14. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

Casper dope but alotta his shit was lame n played out

Ali killed it, been vouchin for him since that Crakk battle

hip hop 101

his whole 3rd had personals...ye he coulda had more but thats some creeper shit real talk
    test
  15. HaM2VaN

HaM2VaN slow it down

surprisingly good battle, prince ali is dope but he needs to add more character to his bars
    test
  16. Observer426

Observer426 Active Member

King Fly I am with you on this one. Your judgement is on point in battles. This Prince Ali guy is hyped up for nothing, with that delivery he won't connect even with the best barz.
    test
  17. Brown Recluse

Brown Recluse Hermit, no crabs

I believe it should be based on bars and delivery because some battles do not have personals so you would have to go with the better bars and delivery. I respect what King Fly is saying and agree to certain extent. I think we should be bit more open-minded and take each battle as a case-by-case more so than just saying 'if they don't do this or do that then no vote from me.' I just don't see that as completely fair, but that's exactly why Dana White says "Don't leave it in the hands of the judges"...not the best reference but y'all should know what I mean. This concludes my long-wind moment.
    test
  18. ferry

ferry Member

test
  19. nocontrollingme

nocontrollingme I Control Everything

kingfly i wanna like you man, but sometimes you just dig yourself into deep holes doe
    test
  20. Our Son Paolo

Our Son Paolo Member

da fuq were you thinkin

Prince Ali bodied

Casper's balls hadnt eden dropped yet

KingFly shouldn't judge any more battles
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.