Battle Video (K.O.T.D) -GZGP- Round2 - Manik vs Kryple

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by 1derful, Jun 18, 2013.

?

Who won?

1. Manik

66.7%
  2. Kryple

33.3%
  1. SeanConstantine

SeanConstantine Active Member

Round 3
    Manik: Another rebuttal...one that doesn't rhyme. Awful. Another bad closer. Yeah, Manik, you really didn't impress here. DDss will murder you. If you had faced Yola, you wouldn't have even made the third round.
    Kryple: Nice line about Manik's girl's vagina. Also, way to Manik look ridiculous trying to do the stare.

0.5-0.25 for Manik. Neither one of you deserved an entire round.
    test
  2. Dwellamon

Dwellamon professional creeper

How the first ever black dude ever spotted at a vancity event the only judge to get the verdict correct?
    First off imma concede that kryple was trash. He won tho. Maniks rebuttals should have caught boo's, not wild accolades. Rookie ass crowd and judges getting wowed by some whatever ass shit. Manik actually said " i wouldnt rock those beats if i jacked you for your dre headphones." He even said " my dope shit on point make your head nod like a heroin factory" FOH with that trash yo, speak english
    Maniks rebuttals were so ass they should have caught boo's rather than serious accolades.
    test
  3. 1derful

1derful Well-Known Member

on to round three peeps and im getting alotta love in my socialmedia world.!
    test
  4. 1derful

p.s whats good with the stickys mods
    test
  5. SeanConstantine

What part of East Van are you talking about that has these? Do you mean the insite facility in the Downtown Eastside? I have never heard of them being referred to as heroin factories.

Normally I agree with you, but, for me, it just seemed like a forced rhyme.
    test
  6. 1derful

a shooting factory is like a crackhouse but people shoot there drugs they buy there . Not the same as insite which is a harm reduction program that allows users too shootup in a safe place with medical supervision. ...i was more specific

i said a heroin shooting factory which would be a place where only heroin is sold to be shot......on point [ needle ] head nod [ heroin]

lol
    test
  7. 1derful

there was two rebuttels actually

im beating this guy right now im pulling rank /
    he said everybody jumped the ship well im making you walk the plank /
    he said my wife makes some great manik that shit is some great things /
    your bitch burnt the bread cause i was fucking her when it was baking /

all rhymes ..............lol senseless hate
    test
  8. stadw0n306

stadw0n306 Well-Known Member

van has a pretty dope hip hop scene though, right behind saskatoon for best in canada.
    test
  9. VanillaNigga

VanillaNigga Alf Gang 2.0

My best friend growing up used to slang on hastings and main before he himself got addicted and he would tell me about these places; they were like little dens and some were huge (apparently) .. granted though, youre right, never heard the term factory but I still got the point. Not a Manik fan by any stretch either but I'm not gonna hate without a fair shot lol
    test
  10. Hitchslap

Hitchslap Hate you

I haven't watched this, but the guy's name looks like CRIPPLE and I don't care how he pronounces it.
    test
  11. Hitchslap

Hitchslap Hate you

Best thing about this so far is Manik rockin' Flip Jordan 3's.
    test
  12. SeanConstantine

I guess I zoned out there and forgot the first line. Seeing it written down...it's an even worse rebuttal. Who burns bread?

Either way, far from senseless hate. I can detach how annoying you can be on here from your battles. This is a battle forum, and criticising wack battles/battlers is part of the fun in a place here. Plus, I've watched you vs. Cody, you vs. Spyte (well, two rounds was all I could handle), you and Spyte versus Illmac & The Saurus. You should be glad that I was willing, after three cringe worthy performances, to watch you again. And, hey, at least after this performance I may not skip your verses against DDSS.

The criticism you're getting here from me is mainly due to the hype. You made it out like this was some sort of grade A performance that would make you look like top tier (of the bottom tier, since this is ground zero). I'm a nice guy, but you can be damn sure if you hype yourself, then deliver this performance, that you'll tack some flack.
    test
  13. 1derful

lol to be fair me vs cody was two days prep
    i didnt hype myself up like anything i simply told people my battles coming out..

and me vs DDSS will be entertaining on both sides fo sheez!
    test
  14. 1derful

ps a women would burn bread if in the process of baking i started having sex with her. Now i am no normal human and my sex game is crazy so the alotted time giving for a nice loaf obviously would pass combined with sex overtaking bread as the priority on his ladies mind.......BURNT BREAD
    test
  15. BOLDYIN

BOLDYIN heuhueheu

this is the weirdest sounding shit ever, like how they consistantly drop the head and shit

also the kinda if you look at them when theyr stoned sounds like, wtf why are people in there looking at, why are the

yo fuck van city
    test
  16. casual1

casual1 Well-Known Member

yo manik, when you're writing these bars...are you sitting there thinking to yourself like 'god damn this shits fire'? do you typically huff gas or eat paint chips before writing bars? have you ever considered taking advantage of the free education provided to you for giving up your land to become more intelligent and gaining the (small amount of) brain capacity required to realize you're not cut out for this shit?

anyway. the fact that this is a second round matchup in the gp is proof that the gp shouldn't exist (or at least this division shouldn't be a part of it).

hoping for a notez vs. manik championship matchup so i can watch notez g check this indian in person.
    test
  17. CarlPevada

CarlPevada Active Member

Best thing of this vid is the black judge Danny Epic at the end.

He's so black we only see half of his face, its awesome tbh.
    test
  18. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

You keep going at him for using Native steretype but don't seem to have anything negative to say about EVERY opponent dissing him for Native. So it's cool to use race negatively but it's bad for someone to use there race positively. Or is it because you don't like Manik you blind yourself from unbiasly looking at the situation
    test
  19. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

Manik is better than he was but I dont see him beating Megadef without some great improvement or his best performance
    test
  20. 1derful

i aint mad at that . those are easily one of my favs
    test