[*K.O.T.D.*] - [GRIDLOCK] - LOE PESCI vs MARVWON

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by _Organik_, May 9, 2011.

?

Who Do You Feel Won The Battle?

1. Loe Pesci

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Marvwon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Cant Call It

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlameSubban

BlameSubban Active Member

Point is, Pesci is a better rapper (you know, doing music) than 95% of the name you listed.
    test
  2. NOT A TROLL

NOT A TROLL New Member

test
  3. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

even Ness has said I would shit all over him.
    hes one of the few that can write on that level.

nice trolling tho bro.
    test
  4. MyBallsYourChin

MyBallsYourChin Active Member

Actually, the other guy mentioned strictly battling... if we're going by making music then Marv out-right BODIED Pesci. So does Soul Khan. So does Illmac. So does Ness Lee. Lock SHITS on him... I could go on, but you should get my point by now.

There's a list of people far above Loe no matter what way you bring this discussion, which is why I was laughing when the guy in this thread said pesci is the best and said it was the funniest thing I've ever heard on these forums. :funny:

In what...a silent battle? You can style on people with your choking, but that's about it.
    test
  5. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

nice trolling bro

OG Hindu Kush
    Store | STEP YOUR LIFE GAME UP

even people that hate me in battling LOVE the album.
    literally have not got ONE bad review

9/10 in the mirror (local newspaper that bishop wants taken down)

+
    Ness knows Id shit on him.

your welcome for the fan mail response player
    test
  6. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

Isnt saying you'd SHIT on ness pushing it a bit to far Loe? I know being cocky is your thing, at least on this board, however I dont really think you believe that you'd kill Ness like that. He's better than Marvwon, and is just as good as you at rap if not better but maybe not as direct in battles and hasnt got that stereotypical formula like many do. But thats cool. anyway....rambling.......bla bla bla...overrating yourself. Peace
    test
  7. MyBallsYourChin

I wasn't aware that a single local news paper and maybe one guy on blogspot counts as great reviews. :funny:

I've given the shit a listen (it's not hard, your website has a flaw that lets people download it for free... I'm not a dick; I won't leak out how; THAT would be trolling), and it's not bad, but frankly speaking I'd easily say the others definitely have put out better efforts.
    test
  8. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

trolling and or just being a e-dick is fine dude.
    i dont give a shit.
    you listen to my shit, most people love it, most people rate me much higher than you do.
    at the end of the day i aint mad when I read people with your opinion, you get more mad reading people that hold me with higher regard than you do.

thanks for listening
    test
  9. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

jesus christ you guys are softies,
    cant someone say he would shit all over someone without the panties in a bunch police coming out to stop the fun?

Ness is my homie, hes one of the best rappers doing this battle shit.
    I rate him higher than yall do.
    RUIN THE BUILDUP TO OUR EVENTUAL BATTLE WHY DONT YOU

fucking idiots
    test
  10. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

Yeah Pesci im sitting here crying dude, you really got me upset. But seriously, if you write shit here, especially cocky shit you want reactions right? So me writing this, then you continuing the so called argument is a good thing since it keeps all your threads going giving the battle and you more publicity....so stop playing, YOU LOVE THIS SHIT
    test
  11. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

Ok.

Does Lock even have an album out? Lock is a good rapper - as an artist he's not fucking with OGHK. The others you named make great music but if you think In 3D isn't on par with their work you're just hating. I haven't seen a battle rapper's album received as positively as In 3D before... that's because it's good fucking music.
    test
  12. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

For the record i was strictly talking about battling not Pesci's music. Musically he is one of the best out of all the battle rappers.

And he is the best battle rapper in Canada but he's definitely not top 5 in the world out of battle rappers and probably not in the top 10. But he's definitely in the top 20 and that puts him in that top 1% of all battle rappers to begin with.
    test
  13. MyBallsYourChin

[youtube]8DUOWECtzEI[/youtube]
    [youtube]ZnFGYENu9Gc[/youtube]

Fuck outta here. :funny:

Lock is fucking ILL on wax man.

Also, yeah... Lock has albums out.
    test
  14. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Shit on ness lee? Lmao.

Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  15. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

Yeah... I've heard all these songs before. Like I said, he can rap but this shit is super weak conceptually and sounds like mixtape songs.

Fuck outta here :funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:
    test
  16. MyBallsYourChin

At first I thought you were serious, but then I saw your location. I get it now. :funny:
    test
  17. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

At first I thought you wouldn't cop out with a strawman argument, but then I realized you're an idiot.
    test
  18. MyBallsYourChin

That wasn't a cop-out... I actually DID think you were just trolling. :funny:

So you mean you're serious... you actually believe what you're saying?
    test
  19. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

None of the tracks you posted are are that good, or have nearly as much depth and substance as the average OGHK song. All of them are on some "I'm lyrical, I'm better than you, look how good I am". Does he actually make songs ABOUT anything? It's all very generic.

Battlers like Illmac, Ness, TOPR, etc. make good music. I don't see Locksmith being on that level at all.
    test
  20. Fuzzy Dunlop

Fuzzy Dunlop this ainta pageant pimpin

you are right about a lot of lock songs, and I dont think he "shits" on pesci (thats pretty dumb to say imo) but lock is nice imo and when he wants to he can do more than the "rarest form" type of tracks
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.