Battle Video [*K.O.T.D.*] - [GPSF] - HFK vs JUS DAZE

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Nov 19, 2012.

?

Do you agree with the decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitchslap

Hitchslap Hate you

Stop battling.
    test
  2. 12345678

12345678 New Member

tbh i downloaded a few jus daze tracks an def 1a the best battlers to make music
    test
  3. DaZe GTEC

DaZe GTEC #TheBowleggedBandit

Thanks, means a lot! I appreciate the support! Happy Thanksgiving!
    test
  4. The Mage BTM

The Mage BTM Well-Known Member

HFK is actually horrible. It's not like Dizaster , Okwerdz, Rex, or Arsonal where people just love to troll and they are actually dope. HFK is one of the worst battlers in KOTD but continues to get good battles, shits crazy.
    test
  5. The Mage BTM

The Mage BTM Well-Known Member

Like really he is bottom 5 in Kotd imo. Daze got him easy here.
    test
  6. 12345678

12345678 New Member

lol we dont have thanksgiving here but cheers anyway
    test
  7. That Uncut Raw

That Uncut Raw Leader of The Dope School

I gotta agree with a lot of the people here and say that HFK is wiggidy wiggidy WACK. I can't stand his voice, the way that 99% of his shit is all terrible, terrible jokes, the way that it seems like he is Organik's brother or something the way he's gotten what seems like preferential treatment, and the way that people in Canada call u a hater if u feel like he's wack and gay as hell. See, hating would be me just saying "Fuck HFK" and not having a reason behind it. I just think he's wack as hell. The other guy wasn't great by any stretch of the imagination (he sounded like he was about 10 years too late with his style), but he wasn't WACK. Well, to be honest, he was pretty close to wack, and I don't see him making too much improvement at this point, though I could be wrong. And by the way, I'm 29 years old, have watched/listened to battles for close to 15 years now, and like the guy who originally said it, I highly doubt the HFK "haters" are 13-15 years old. I have a feeling they're closer to my age/pedigree.
    test
  8. Sk1p To mY LoU

Sk1p To mY LoU F is for Finisher

I have a heap ton of respect to every battle rapper who takes the stage to provide fans of the scene free entertainment. I would imagine it takes an insurmountable amount of courage to preform on such platform... so to HFK the person, salute.

As a fan giving my $0.02 of criticism:

In my opinion, HFK's voice is literally like nails on a chalkboard to my ears. No other battler's voice (or really anyone's voice I have been subjected to hearing) has had this affect on me. In my opinion, his writing is anywhere from slightly below average, to below average. While his occasional decent bars would still translate to reasonably entertaining battles, his voice -really- accentuates his writing flaws, making it just too cringe worthy for me to enjoy.

HFK doesn't deserve the blind hate he receives, but the criticism is definitely warranted to some extent.

The dude seems like an alright guy, so I don't feel bad for calling it like I see it, as HFK's overall personality doesn't make it seem like he obsesses over this battle shit.
    test
  9. Hitman Dolla

Hitman Dolla New Member

hfk got robbed
    test
  10. Zero-D

Zero-D Brilliance Unparalleled

hfk was just bleh..I agree with the judges on this one.
    test
  11. My Kall

My Kall Well-Known Member

I'm not usually a fan of comedians, but HFK does amuse me for some reason. I think I'm laughing at him and with him. HFK is not meant to be taken that seriously. HFK's not trying to be a virtuoso, he's the class clown of battle-rap, he's good at ridiculing opponents and it's kind of funny. I think you have to watch HFK in moderation though, if I watched HFK battles frequently I'd probably find him as annoying as everyone else.
    test
  12. Ness Lee

Ness Lee I'm kind of a big deal

gif request

11:41-11:43

b
    test
  13. Adam3000

Adam3000 Member

another horrible battle from kotd
    test
  14. God of rap

God of rap Active Member

test
  15. EyeurnMic

EyeurnMic New Member

Organik please put HFK down think of him as Old Yeller I know he's been around for years but is his life really worth it at this point send that Arab to Ground Zero like he's trying to atone.
    test
  16. EmSeeD10

EmSeeD10 Well-Known Member

some fan made a remix of this

[youtube]4h_erF3W2zk[/youtube]
    test
  17. Hitchslap

Hitchslap Hate you

repped.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.