Battle Video [*K.O.T.D.*] - [GPSF] - HFK vs JUS DAZE

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KingFly, Nov 19, 2012.

?

Do you agree with the decision?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuu DOUG MUNNIE ~EZmunnieCLIQ

thing is HFK is 200% WHACK....... his "punchlines" are drop dead corny... i cant believe he got this far in battle rap tbh

its very shocking to me KOTD has given him so many good opponents (madness , pat stay, osa, diz, kid twist)........ very very very very very bad look for KOTD that they keep doing this ..
    test
  2. hfk1987

hfk1987 Member

I have to many fans on this site! you guys need to relax man! But dont worry guys, ill get the title shot one day and rapmusic.com can finally be happy. Thanks for the Love!
    test
  3. RonSimmons

RonSimmons my name, is Battle Rap

honestly you gotta loe hfk cause he doesn' give a flyin fuck
    test
  4. uuuuuuuuu

test
  5. brodeezy

brodeezy take this fuccin neg

easy to not give a fuck what your fans think when u got no fans.
    test
  6. RonSimmons

clever
    test
  7. hfk1987

hfk1987 Member

you guys are too kind. the love is way too overwhelming at times(wipes tears).
    test
  8. 12345678

12345678 New Member

you wanna be aware of the fact that the minute one person on this site either likes or dislikes anyone, everyone else instantaneously does the same. the battle was good fuck everybody else
    test
  9. hfk1987

hfk1987 Member

trust me man i know lol. most these guys are like from 12 to 15 years old. i love it. they know me and i dont know them so i win just because of that lol.

But as for the battle, i wasnt happy with my performance and it was just not really a battle with replay value lol. props to daze for coming prepared though. the way i see it is that he did his research on me and had dope shit to say. but hes not really that known in the battle game yet(no offence cause hes sick and will be a threat in no time) so i had to stick to the simple things like the leg jokes and the persian jokes so that i wouldn't get slept on. if i was to talk about his past battles or other things that hes done battle related, i would get crickets.

anyways thanks for watching
    test
  10. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

i dont know man hfk has to be the most predictable battler in the world... and he just doesnt have the right voice for rap... daze just isnt good... couldnt get all the way through this one
    test
  11. IronsWrittens

IronsWrittens Well-Known Member

doubt anymore than a handful of people on here are that age

youre just not good man, need to step up every aspect in a major way... fast

and come up with non-gay openers also
    test
  12. IHateYou

IHateYou Active Member

The only one enjoying your battles would be a 15 year old.
    test
  13. uuuuuuuuu

test
  14. uuuuuuuuu

100% @IHateYou

i hate to be mean to the guy but its true
    test
  15. RonSimmons

HFK makes no music, has no social media presence, does no promoting (i think i've only seen one blog from him), has extremely corny content, tons of over the top gay shit, and displays little to no skill

yet he's still battled pat stay, dizaster, madness, osa, kid twist, real deal/fresco and more, continues to get top competition, has his name in the mix as a KOTD title contender, and has clearly cemented his spot as a KOTD regular for time to come

he defies all odds- does what tons of battler strive to do yet it makes no sense whatsoever
    test
  16. TheGodOfPez

TheGodOfPez Whiskey for breakfast

HFK's writing is downright fucking horrendous.
    test
  17. DaZe GTEC

DaZe GTEC #TheBowleggedBandit

Shouts 2 Hfk for helping me make my Debut, no matter what y'all wanna say about dude, he does have rank in KOTD & has an INSANE resume. Shouts 2 KOTD, can't wait to go back! I critique myself WAY worse than y'all do, so for everyone that hates on the battle, it's cool if you ain't like it, that's fine, I don't like your comments. Let's mutually hate each other. But it's definitely one thing to critique and flat out hate, y'all know the difference. If y'all wanna have more material to hate, go hate on my music JusDazeTV: Jus Daze TV I KNOW I KNOW "You wont download that piece of shit" Blah blah....it's all good, but guess what, even if 1 person downloads my music bc of this thread, I win.
    test
  18. uuuuuuuuu

proud to give @TheGodOfPez his first mention for that beautiful post above ^
    test
  19. Sandy Eggo

Sandy Eggo Active Member

More people gave you props than hated. Why take that approach?

Oh, and please, please work on adding some Multi syllable rhymes.
    test
  20. DaZe GTEC

DaZe GTEC #TheBowleggedBandit

I don't think I said anything crazy! I'm definitely feeling the love right now..and if it's more Multi's, I can DEF do that. I see what y'all liked about the battle, what y'all didn't....so far, people love the third, where I did include Multi's (somewhat)...it's mad funny bc on tracks, I tend to use that style often, in battles not so much. But I'm taking notes! I hear y'all and believe me, at the end of the day, I'm happy I have a platform to perform and be seen, so even the "hate" is appreciated to some extent.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.